It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@AOC Goes on Wild Tweet Binge against I-C-E

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lumenari

Define "derailing."

Was I off topic?

Have you talked about AOC's comments? You know, the topic of the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Often.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Do you think ICE should be abolished? Should the US enforce immigration laws within it's borders?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I dislike repeating myself in a thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Do you think ICE should be abolished?

This wasn't addressed to me but I'll answer anyway. Yes, I believe the government organization known as ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) should be abolished.

Should the US enforce immigration laws within it's borders?

The US should enforce immigration laws at ports of entry and not have 'constitution free' zones.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I dislike repeating myself in a thread.

A yes or no to two questions is all I ask.

Or point to a page and post where you answered these questions.
edit on 2-3-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

For you I will repeat myself (because you're special) in regard to your first question. I think ICE is redundant.

As to the second, yes. I think immigration laws should be enforced.

Do your own research.
edit on 3/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

They need The Wall 😄

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

But "whatabout" those sanctuary places that won't turn over the criminal offenders ? 😨

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What does that have to do with whether ICE is there or not?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

For you I will repeat myself (because you're special) in regard to your first question. I think ICE is redundant.

As to the second, yes. I think immigration laws should be enforced.

Do your own research.

If we abolished ICE, which agency would be responsible for enforcing our immigration laws?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

ERO and HSI
www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Do you think ICE should be abolished?

This wasn't addressed to me but I'll answer anyway. Yes, I believe the government organization known as ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) should be abolished.

Should the US enforce immigration laws within it's borders?

The US should enforce immigration laws at ports of entry and not have 'constitution free' zones.

So you're saying once you pass a Port of Entry immigration laws no longer apply?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
While I believe as many also believe that President Trump will win a second term easily, I wonder where that leaves the democratic party. They seem in such disarray that they might never recover ? And a powerhouse Republican party with all the competition gone might not be such a good thing for America either.

I'm all Trump and Republican, but you know the saying... Absolute power..... etc. AOC.... where do we start ? Republicans are not afraid of her, that's just news spin. She's going to torque a lot of people in her own party enough to acquire a substantial amount of disdain.

edit on 2-3-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Don't mean to interupt the seemingly private convo here, but who will enforce the illegal immigration if not ICE?

Their tactics and horror of enforcement is daunting. Any live tv show would demonstrate just how awful it is to be arresting entire families and locking them up but they do occasionally find the bad guys and that's great.

Basically, the delusional AOC wants open borders and no enforcement of the immigration laws.

AOC was the hail Mary of the Dems - be careful what you ask for. She has overtaken the media; they love her. She scares the old guard and that's a good thing. She does carry with her many absurd and ridiculous ideas but she is very thirsty and young and inexperienced. Doubt she will win a second term unless she starts to make sense. No doubt she's a paid stooge.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

All the Republicans had to do was nominate anyone but Trump.

If they did that HRC would be President.

You do know a significant number of people voted against Hilliary, likely motivated people who wouldnt have voted at all to get out and make sure Hilliary didn't get elected. Contrary to popular belief it wasn't sexist either, it was they had just about enough of the Clintons period.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think Trump has been good for your country, surprise really.
He is also a very tough individual, he would have to be

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But "whatabout" those sanctuary places that won't turn over the criminal offenders ? 😨

The ADMIN endorsed and sent these sanctuary states their immigrations support funds this week.

WTF

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
While I believe as many also believe that President Trump will win a second term easily, I wonder where that leaves the democratic party. They seem in such disarray that they might never recover ? And a powerhouse Republican party with all the competition gone might not be such a good thing for America either.

I'm all Trump and Republican, but you know the saying... Absolute power..... etc. AOC.... where do we start ? Republicans are not afraid of her, that's just news spin. She's going to torque a lot of people in her own party enough to acquire a substantial amount of disdain.

I agree that the democrat party will probably never recover from these last two years of pathetic display.
I think they’ve driven far too much of their base so far away that to return is totally out of the question.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see them lose their spot as the second big contender and become a minority party. If not in 2020 then most definitely in 2024.

I can only imagine the pathetic displays that are yet to come, especially during an election campaign. And when it’s announced that President Trump is serving yet another term, they’ll instantly alienate every shred of support they have left.

The sad part is, they seem to want this outcome. They really do seem to be doing it on purpose. And with full support of the very very few ‘never trumpers’ that exist.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Eeek.

Scary, scary girl. Scary freshman House member.

Let's talk about her more. And hamburgers.

Please. With ketchup.

Yes, let's do. Because she is the future. The future many of us don't want. But many of us will get. Let's be thrilled about it why don't we? Phage, I can't believe you even want that person and her ideology in your corner, of course I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join