It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@AOC Goes on Wild Tweet Binge against I-C-E

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But people are allowed to think differently. It’s what makes America great.

Unless you live on an island, of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He’s a good President is he not?
He is not.

He’s good at the job.
He is not.

So nominating him turned out to be a good move.
It was not.

I actually thought that nominating Trump might have been a good thing for the Republican party. I thought that the absurdity would have knocked some sense into them and headed them back to what it means to be a conservative.

I was wrong.

Like a few people may have hoped that nominating Hilary, electing the “cutie” might knock some sense into the Dems, maybe, maybe not

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think the Democrats are in this case showing us their brilliant side. As long as our attention is on this dingbat who is even worse than The Donald about putting her foot in her mouth on Twitter they have carte blanche to make whatever shady deals they want behind the scenes with no one being the wiser! It's political sleight of hand at its finest!

link   
What I don't see speculated on much is what 2020-2024 is going to look like because of Trump.

He's got the opposition stirred, organized. GOP voters will hate this post and disagree with it, but I think it's starting to look more and more like he isn't going to be re-elected.

If there's a majority Democrat house, a Democrat President, and a Senate almost split 50/50 with a slight GOP majority to start, it's going to be very liberal. More liberal than we've ever seen, more liberal than Obama's 8 years, way more. A new era for better, worse, and both.

Furries might become a public trend, complete with incorporating the sounds and behaviors of the animal in an attempt at being cute.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Shockerking

I am just saying for someone that is not in the continental US you sure worry a lot about it's issues when in fact you never first hand live the issues?
Yeah. I'm not a real American. I'm just living on an island out in the middle of the ocean.

Puerto Ricans aren't real Americans either. Right?

Our opinions don't count.
Puerto Ricans? not really imho. At least they are not invading, or invading others. So why is that? And if you want to go down that rabbit hole, they get more welfare than USA citizens do. lol

link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Raggedyman

All the Republicans had to do was nominate anyone but Trump.

Why?
He’s a good President is he not? He’s good at the job. Why would they nominate someone other than Trump?

I mean, he DESTROYED his opponent who was literally polling at 99% chance of winning the election. So nominating him turned out to be a good move.

In phages defence, Trump was not a great candidate, not a politician, not what you would call respected or a statesman, not a first option.
Guy was famous internationally for firing show business employees on tv and wrestling.
I don’t think many voted for him as much as against Hilary

So far so good, legacy will be interesting

He was famous internationally LOOOONG before he was ever on the apprentice show. And LOOOOOONG before he was a wwe Hall of Famer too.

I’ve NEVER thought of him as a ‘celebrity’. To claim that Delta Goodram or Seal are NOT musicians because they’re ‘just reality tv hosts’ would be stupid and wrong.

President Trump is a business tycoon. Always was. The other things he’s done are just sidenotes. Except for the Presidency, that’s not a side note, that’s a great part of American History.

link   

But people are allowed to think differently. It’s what makes America great.

Unless you live on an island, of course.

Yeah I see that. You damn outsider.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Puerto Ricans? not really imho.

Your humble opinion is irrelevant.
Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If AOC had a child that was murdered by a illegal immigrant that was released as a result of ICE being abolished, would she be ok with it or would she feel the same as she does now? We all know the answer to this.

I think what sickens and disgust me the most about the Dem Party is that they're willing to sacrifice human life for a vote. They have proven over and over beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't care about the life's or welfare of American citizens.

Idiotic and treasonous officials like her need to be removed from office ASAP. They're a danger and liability to our country. I've seen and heard more than enough of their nonsense to come to this rather easy conclusion. It's a no brainer.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Puerto Ricans? not really imho.

Your humble opinion is irrelevant.
Puerto Ricans are American citizens.

Yea, I never was down with that. And why are they allowed to vote in our elections, Sorry there is only 50 stars on our flag, not 51 or 52.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And why are they allowed to vote in our elections,

There is a cure for ignorance.
edit on 3/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Now I understand why the left HAS to come into these threads and deflect, deflect, deflect.... s

The deflection is this thread. Actually.

So if she does or says something dumb that’s off limits? Sounds like someone has a crush. If you don’t like the topic stop replying to every thread. No common sense...eating the troll bait, why people look up to you on here is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well as an outsider I have a different opinion.
I never noted him till wwe or apprentice, even then I never really paid any attention.

He was literally a side show clown, performing on tv and acting like an arrogant dick
As a non US person I preferred him over Hilary, nothing more

I live on an island, we have stopped the boats and that’s a good thing, I understand the wall and why US people want it.
I also understand the reason we need people to immigrate into our country
Our issue was after Sri Lanka defeated the Tamils, the Tamils wanted to move here, many war criminals, terrorists, killers.
I get why people wanted Trump

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

But not for a general lack of intelligence and no common sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

On that note, i'd wager you would love to see Cubans also vote in US elections.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

So, you think that people in Puerto Rico can vote in national elections too?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Well as an outsider I have a different opinion.
I never noted him till wwe or apprentice, even then I never really paid any attention.

He was literally a side show clown, performing on tv and acting like an arrogant dick
As a non US person I preferred him over Hilary, nothing more

I live on an island, we have stopped the boats and that’s a good thing, I understand the wall and why US people want it.
I also understand the reason we need people to immigrate into our country
Our issue was after Sri Lanka defeated the Tamils, the Tamils wanted to move here, many war criminals, terrorists, killers.
I get why people wanted Trump

So do I.
He’s good for the country.
He’s a bit of a buffoon but I like him. I liked him looong before wwe and I’ve never seen the apprentice.

And he was most definitely world famous LOOOONG before either of those shows.
edit on 2 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking

You lose.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking

You lose.
No through communism you will loose.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I don't like communism.
But I'm not sure what it has to do with Puerto Ricans being US citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join