It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor's Wife Can’t Account $850 Million He Gave Her For Mental Health Project

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Mar 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

New York City Standards "apply" -:::$|_|$:::-

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Highlights of ThriveNYC’s accomplishments during the first four months of Fiscal 2019 under Close Treatment Gaps include:• DOHMH provides organizations registered as Opioid Overdose Prevention Programs (OOPPs) in NYC with free naloxone, a medication that reverses the effects of opioid overdose and saves lives. Between July 2016 and October 2018, 175,793 naloxone kits have been distributed to OOPPs. The naloxone provided to OOPPs is dispensed to clients in various settings, including syringe exchange programs, drug treatment programs, homeless shelters, supportive housing, re-entry programs, emergency departments and many other community based organizations across neighborhoods in the City.
emphasis mine

PRELIMINARY MAYOR’S MANAGEMENT REPORT-(direct .pdf link)

Key Findings

DOHMH did not effectively administer certain financial aspects of the contract. As a result, CUCS overbilled DOHMH by about $1.06 million during the year ended June 30, 2013. The overbillings include $1.05 million of improperly claimed personal service expenses and $11,889 of unsupported or inappropriate non-personal service costs.

The improper personal service charges included about $829,000 that was based on unsupported average annual salaries and related fringe benefits instead of actual employee compensation costs incurred by CUCS. For example, a QFR listed $45,774 as the average annual salary for eight social workers, whose average annual salaries were actually $36,806. Thus, on an annual basis, CUCS overbilled DOHMH $8,968 ($45,774 - $36,806) for each of the social workers.

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Administration of the Contract With the Center for Urban Community Services

I suspect this is where a lot of the missing funds went to, overbilling. How many organizations did ThriveNYC disburse funds to, who heads those organizations, how many of those organizations engaged in the overbilling practice?

These are the questions to which the answers to might shed light on the missing funds.
edit on 2-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I’ve never seen someone so triggered as you in my whole life. Nor have I heard a word as dumb as triggered. Basically when you can’t refute the facts and you have no argument you are left with calling people triggered because you have nothing else. You should try coming up with some valid points , rational thought , or some kind of critical thinking. I feel like I’ve wasted ten minutes of my life reading your whining dribble. Don’t fight the members fight the powers. At least quit trolling. I think that’s the antonym of enlightenment

That’s a lot of money to disappear. I’m so sick of hearing stories like this every month . We keep getting robbed and nothing ever happens , no accountability .

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If anyone would like to restart this topic please do.

This is a legitimate topic that needs discussing.

I'm sorry a soon to be former member took a steaming crap on it.

Can't really salvage this thread, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join