It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor's Wife Can’t Account $850 Million He Gave Her For Mental Health Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To borrow a quote from a very wise man.

T R I G G E R E D.

Did I hit too close to home?

Aww, look at you taking time out of your day to respond to me and everyone else!

😂 😂 😂

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yes, being part of the herd is great! The hivemind is strong. 😂

I'm enjoying seeing you guys triggered over every little thing I say. Maybe I should apply to work at CNN or MSNBC. 😂
edit on 3/2/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's a distraction from the topic and means to derail the thread.
Maybe someone is on the mayor's wife's payroll?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I heard they're also hiring at the local circus. You may have a future there.

😂

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, that was the reparations money. Now, the dolts running for the Dem nomination will have to promise other free stuff to buy votes from the Gimmedats. Blame the Mayor's wife for losing it.

Bernie's wife only drove a small college into bankruptcy so now people can focus on another bad girl.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I hear you have to have a girlfriend to get in the circus. Obviously I'd be turned around at the door, right? 😂

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I hear you have to have a girlfriend to get in the circus. Obviously I'd be turned around at the door, right? 😂

The Circus allows for gender fluid people so any companion would do.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Ah ok, well I guess I'm still screwed. Oh well, one can dream.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The city has decided to increase the budget of the program which is expected to spend $5 billion in the next five years.

Only tax payer money, so why not.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its in her other purse.

Clearly.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Ah ok, well I guess I'm still screwed. Oh well, one can dream.

Not necessarily. Cat, dog, goldfish, potted plant, and any other human would work.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oink oink. King pig has called his minions to roll around in the mud pit for his amusement. 😂

Have fun throwing mud at each other, I hear it's great for the skin. 😂

Sure.
Because the culprit is a libtard, move along, move along...
....$850M....
EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION

... and you want this clear case of FRAUD to be ignored ?? At the same time other libtards are (falsely) claiming "emoluments" on the part of Trump based on ZERO evidence....

Libtards truly are sheep....

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So that's a, "no," then to any actual comments on the topic of the thread, gotcha. Keep complaining that ATS is going down hill while you're pushing it as fast as that high horse you're riding will carry you.

As an example of a post that speaks to the topic at hand.

For those hundreds of millions of dollars, we get this cool 152 page .pdf:

ThriveNYC

And this slick website:

ThriveNYC

This thing is funded by the Mayor's Fund, the board of directors of said fund are:

Directors
Chirlane I. McCray, Chair
Darren Bloch, Vice Chair
Alexis Blane
Lisette Camilo
Matt Klein
J. Phillip Thompson
Lincoln Restler

Officers
Toya Williford, Executive Director
Maya Jakubowicz, Treasurer
Matt Everett, Secretary

Committees

Audit and Finance
Darren Bloch
Alexis Blane
Matt Klein

Governance Committee
Darren Bloch
Lincoln Restler
Matt Klein

Mayor's Fund

I'm currently running down the backgrounds of the people on the board of directors of the Mayors funds to find out what their past looks like and what other associations may arise.

The Mayors fund itself is a 501(c)(3) - not for profit organization.

We will want to be looking for form 990's that include ThriveNYC to see if we can find out where some of the money has gone. For example:

4a (Code: )(Expenses$3,322,670 «including grants of $1,464,222« )(Revenue$) CONNECTIONS TO CARE - CONNECTIONS TO CARE(C2C), A $30 MILLION, FIVE YEAR INITIATIVE THAT IS PART OF THE THRIVENYC PROGRAM LAUNCHED BY MAYOR'S FUND BOARD CHAIR CHIRLANE MCCRAY IN 2015. THROUGH CONNECTIONS TO CARE, WE ARE PARTNERING WITH COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS TO INTEGRATE MENTAL HEALTH SKILLS INTO THEIR WORK BY TAPPING INTO THE EXPERTISE OF MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS (MHPS).

THE MAYOR'S FUND O ADVANCE NEW YORK CITY-(direct .pdf link)

This can lead to even more connections that would need to be investigated. All of the funds allocated to this program went somewhere, and there will be a trail to where it all ended up, but it won't be easy to find.
edit on 2-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: minor typos

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That's a lot of tax payer money.

She and her group have so little respect for where the money came from that they didn't even keep FAKE accounting ledgers to at least make us feel like she was doing it correctly.

Instead, it was a piece meal list showing the project to be ineffective.

Let's give them more.

edit on 2-3-2019 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yes, being part of the herd is great! The hivemind is strong. 😂

I'm enjoying seeing you guys triggered over every little thing I say. Maybe I should apply to work at CNN or MSNBC. 😂

SoOo... I'm wondering. I'm seeing three possibilities here...

1./ An 11 year old took over your account... which would explain why you came back as Captain Derp.

2./ Your sabbatical was for a frontal lobotomy, which would explain a lot.

3./ You came back and decided to just be the best troll you could be.

I'm leaning towards #3, which is a pity because you're not as good as the Pro trollers we already have.

Now, you're new at this career path so it's possible you will hone your skills and become better.

But for now, you're just not entertaining enough to read your posts anymore.

So this is my last post to you under your new identity.

You went from someone interesting sometimes to spar with to some sort of negative attention whore.

Which is a pity.

Goodbye.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
With regards to the mayor's wife:

Business Positions
Citigroup Inc. Major American bank
• Public Relations Officer (past)
Mack/Crounse Group Democratic direct-mail and consulting firm
• Senior Vice President ('10→?)
In The Office Of
David N Dinkins Former Mayor of New York City
• Speechwriter (past)
William C Thompson Jr NYC Comptroller and Mayoral Candidate
• Speechwriter (past)
H Carl McCall Chairman, SUNY; former NYS Comptroller
• Speechwriter (past)
Other Positions
Maimonides Medical Center Hospital in Brooklyn
• Marketing Officer ('05→'10)
Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City
• Chairwoman (Feb 6 '14→?)
United States of Care Healthcare policy non-profit
• Founder's Council member
Services/Transactions
Anita Dunn corporate public relations consultant; former White House communications director
• a consultant
Family
Bill de Blasio Mayor of New York City
• husband ('94→?)
Friends
Bertha Lewis President and Founder, The Black Institute
• a friend
Leadership & Staff
Rachel Noerdlinger Publicist
• Chief of Staff (Jan 20 '14→?)

Chirlane McCray - LittleSis

Hm Anita Dunn, McCray is a consultant for Dunn who was a senior advisor in the Obama campaign.

Another form 990 where ThriveNYC appears is this

The effort will include work with area churches and ministries, and NYC DOHMH This effort is part of the City of New York's ThriveNYC initiative NYPH will also work with National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) Westchester on educational activities in Westchester County Reducing HIV Disparitiesby AssuringLinkagesto CareNYPHscommunity-based effort targeting racial and ethnic disparities in the prevention and treatment of HIV is led through the REACH Collaborative (Ready to End AIDS& CureHepatitisC)

New York Presbyterian Hospital -(direct .pdf link)

Another member of the board of directors of the Mayor's Fund:

Darren Bloch formerly served as Executive Director of the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City, as well as Counsel to the Mayor's Office of Strategic Partnerships. Appointed to both positions in March, 2014, Bloch oversaw the overall management of the Mayor's Fund. As Counsel to the Mayor's Office of Strategic Partnerships, Darren provided broader strategic guidance to City leaders as they sought to expand access, opportunity and equity across the five boroughs.

Darren joined the Mayor's Fund following nearly two decades of work that has emphasized the value of civic innovation and engagement, consensus building, and entrepreneurial problem solving. Recent roles included serving as the Executive Vice President for the Empire State Development Corporation; Vice President, Public Affairs for New York Law School; NYC Deputy Public Advocate, for Intergovernmental & Community Affairs; and the Publisher and Executive Director of Capitol Publishing. Bloch graduated with a BA from Middlebury College as a double major in Political Science and Philosophy, and received his J.D. cum laude from New York Law School. He was born and raised in Manhattan, and now lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two daughters.
emphasis mine

Press release

Empire State Development, the state’s main economic development agency, partnered with SUNY to form NY CREATES -- or New York Center for Research, Economic Advancement, Technology, Engineering and Science. The new organization filed its certificate of incorporation with the state last month and plans to file for 501(c)3 status, according to an ESD spokesperson. Since shortly after the indictments of Kaloyeros and other top Cuomo aides, associates, and donors, ESD was charged with overseeing the nonprofits associated with SUNY and the governor’s extensive economic development programming. It was a move announced by the governor in response to the scandals involving some of his signature projects.

After the November 2016 indictments of Kaloyeros, former Cuomo top aide and campaign manager Joseph Percoco, and others, Fort Schuyler and Fuller Road became synonymous with corruption, leading to the effort to rebrand and reorganize.

State-Backed, Scandal-Plagued Entities Seek New Chapter

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think a lobotomy because somehow he's flipped a switch and is here to not discuss the topic at hand but to hatefully and vigorously attack ATSers. He chose a poor topic because by any standards this is egregious on so many levels. He would, in the old days, had some insightful but pithy comment. Not today. Sad because he used to really be a fun read.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good digging !!

Anything "Anita Dunn" is a very big red flag 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join