It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor's Wife Can’t Account $850 Million He Gave Her For Mental Health Project

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Looks like a triggered the usuals. Enjoy rolling in the mud like little piggies. πŸ˜‚

Not sure you understand "triggered", I see users calling out a troll and seemingly enjoying it, that isn't triggered, your response, that's triggered.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oink oink. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Bill de Blasio’s wife can’t account for the staggering amount of taxpayer money that the NYC Mayor gave her for mental health project.

The definition of kleptocracy.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Shocked that you are hitting up another ATSer with a really personal blow and not the issue of 850 million missing.

Before you disappeared for awhile at least you were entertaining. Something has happened and I am so sorry. Being a troll has to be emotionally exhausting.

Maybe take that energy and lead up a search party for the missing money - and your previous persona.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Seriously though, if you're going to troll, at least be good at it.

This is your playbook in a nutshell:

1.Troll

2. Call anyone who responds triggered.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I'm sorry my post hurt your feelings. It must have cut pretty deep. πŸ˜‚
edit on 3/2/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

so you're basically saying that because its in the mud pit then its not a big deal, got it, its not a big deal loosing that much tax payers money.

No he is saying because it is one of the daily multiple threads posted by chinese chicken dinner that it is not a big deal....hid gif tells you that he blowing smoke lol...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If I were a good troll I'd be working for CNN, they know how to trigger you guys real good. They're masters, but I'm relegated to trolling on ATS. Far less lucrative but almost as enjoyable. πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your "girlfriend" must really admire you.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, there are a lot of crazy democrats. I'd be surprised if that's enough money.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

We admire each other a lot actually. That's usually why people date each other. Maybe you're not well versed in relationships and aren't aware of how it works? πŸ˜‚

Though I do find it ironic that you supposedly don't take me seriously yet still take this much time out of your days to respond to me over and over and have made sure to remember the few details about my personal life that I've bothered to share on here. πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Looks like I triggered the usuals. Enjoy rolling in the mud like little piggies. πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know. πŸ˜‚

Good on you for owning up to it.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Like I said before, it takes little to no effort. What's ironic is you're spending just as much time, if not more.

At least I'm well-rounded, you only know how to suck-at-trolling. And it appears you have embraced it with pride.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Though I do find it ironic that you supposedly don't take me seriously yet still take this much time out of your days to respond to me over and over

serious matters has to be addressed and mentioned you know, and you are one of them so dont complain, now on the subject, have you anything to add other than trolling? I doubt it, because you're a professional troll

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Triggered. πŸ˜‚

*throws out bait*

I think AOC ate another hamburger for lunch, wanna make a front page thread crying about it? πŸ˜‚

The circle jerk is magnificent isn't it? You love it. πŸ˜‚

it's funny that you don't grasp what the whole hamburger thing was about. Oh, and oink.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It was about her eating a hamburger. Something about cow farts too. You know, important stuff. πŸ˜‚

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join