It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sasquatch and a gray walk into a berry bush...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello!

Long time listener, first time caller, here.
I've actually been lurking ATS since sometime around 2010 just never got around to actually joining.

A couple months ago, I decided that I would finally take the plunge and join. So I waited until I got good and hammered, then I made my account.

Best decision ever……...

A little about me: I don’t think UFO’s are extra-terrestrial, I do agree there are symbols in media (though whether it’s nefarious or just for s&g’s are debatable), and the world is clearly a donut being flat, round, and hollow all at once. I agree with most posters, ATS has become more politics than conspiracy, with, from what I've seen, some members seemingly unwilling to even entertain an idea, no matter how ludicrous. That’s a shame, too.

It was amusing to me, though, to watch the board go through the “Remember when ATS was great?” “ATS was never great” phase that most board seemed to go through at some point. Glad to see it’s still going strong too.

Might occasionally poke my head in from time to time to throw my one and a half cents in, although, I am interested in the short story contests.

Otherwise, I’ll probably fade back to lurker status. (points to his join date compared to his first post date)

Either way, good to meet you all and looking forward to whatever the future posts bring!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus

Welcome to the party

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus

Hello there! See you in the Short story contest area!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was waiting for a tree knock knock joke with that title...

Welcome, to a long lurker!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
With your title I was kind of expecting some type of ryme or riddle. Welcome Purpapengus!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey! Your post title makes me think you might’ve been reading David Pauline’s (Missing 411)?

Anyway, good job coming out, don’t go back to hiding in the bushes!

Heike

top topics

join