It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where and how are souls born?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi whoever reads this thread,

Somehow (like many other people around the World), I have accepted the "fact" that we do have souls. I do believe in it and take it for granted. Several years ago I started wondering one thing. If we do exist as souls, at some point in time we must have been given birth somewhere somehow, i.e. we have emerged. I haven'f found much useful info in this topic since then though, was looking in the Bible, tried occult literature and was looking for glimpses of answers but didn't find what I was looking for. Internally I do feel souls (we) do emerge somewhere somehow in the realm from where we come to Earth and where we go after we die. The teachings of Christianity often state that soul is eternal however that God may terminate them (said in my words) in case... While I'm very skeptical towards anything that Christianity came up with after the Old Testament and consider it to be mainly propaganda and instrument of suppression, I also do believe that a soul (while either otherwise eternal or at least living very long from our point of view) can die under circumstances. Also there must be something about all the stuff with losing one's soul in favor of some other entities, deities or even the Ancient Ones beyond the Abbys.

Could anyone point me in the right direction regarding literature, links, ideas, thoughts, experiences?

Thank you a lot in advance!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Scripture

Lays it out completely....as usual.....Scripture is like ......magic

A pool of souls caught in the devils bargain....

We volunteered for this.....

I figure thats what mzde the devil upset.....God made man...the souls.....ABOVE the angels.....

So, we come from way back and know eqch other from there...to be re united.......

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Energy, originally we were just pure energy and we decided to see what it was like to be mortal so we placed ourselves in the souless bodies of man and the Lord did not like this so he made us stay stuck in the bodies and here we stay until we can understand the true meaning of what we did. As energy we were eternal and free.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And Scripture says we all get back together in immortal bodies....forever....this time
edit on 2-3-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

I never thought of that angle before....

Love that it means that we.......WE are the fallen ones that e the pretty girls

Guilty.....guilty
edit on 2-3-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Like the common belief that God has always existed, maybe our souls do too. "Time" on earth may feel long or short, but time in the realm after our bodies expire may not "feel" like anything.

Our human brains can not comprehend the possibility that our souls have always existed because we are born in a world where everything has a beginning and an end.

But who's to say that something began, when it may never end...

edit on 2-3-2019 by drz400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a 'soul' is created at the zygote stage

A zygote, is a eukaryotic cell formed by a fertilization event between two gametes. The zygote's genome is a combination of the DNA in each gamete, and contains all of the genetic information necessary to form a new individual. In multicellular organisms, the zygote is the earliest developmental stage. ~Wikipedia~

The definition of a zygote is the cell that forms by the union of an egg cell and a sperm cell.
Zygote dictionary definition | zygote defined
www.yourdictionary.com/zygote

kind after kind, type after type.... the protype humans Adam & Eve, were given 'Souls' when the Creator 'breathed Life' into them.... afterward the 'soul' was created individually @ impregnation instant, inside the biological mother or in the case of a substitute mother, the 'soul' was created at the zygote stage in a petri dish, then implanted.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They grow in the ground.

They are plants.

Some people communicate with them.

They are renewable.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
They say it is zinc spark but maybe it bears deeper meaning.
For those who can not watch video:

When the egg gets fertilized, a flash of light occurs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
...was just to impatient and clicked again, I appologize..

edit on 2-3-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
tree of life.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Indeed, the Pool of Souls. How did we get there and what brought us to volunteer for what. Guess we'll find out after we die but I'm curious so looking for answers. The God or Gods (whatever entities they are / were) are usually said they created us in their image. Thus we're somehow devine as well. I think we're here for more, perhaps even the Pool of Souls may be a pool from where we come for our lessons in order to become able to create our own universes which we possibly do at least co-create if we accept the parallel universe theories as well as timelines. And if you add Biocentrism to it, there must a lot more to us than being just little ants destined for slavery :-)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: drz400

Here I'd like to mention that Hinduistic teachings say that even the Universe is sort of trapped in an eternal cycle of creation, existence and destruction. It is so far the only religious teaching I have noticed touches Universal issues, i.e. it goes beyond the other ones. Unfortunately most of it is still only available in Sanskrit, already thought I should learn it in order to dig deeper in their texts. And I also do agree with you mentioning time. I do believe there are planes of existence that are not linear as we are. So yes, in such terms we are definitely eternal.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kellaris

All "souls" are consciousness energy, the whole thing is called god, if a bit splinters away to inhabit a body it becomes a being/soul or as you put it gets born.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I've been thinking about the soul too a lot more recently.
As i firmly believe all religions to be man-made, I decided spirituality is best for me and the most logical answer to how I ended up here. I do take some good morals from Christianity and I take Karma into account as well but that doesn't stop me being an ass hole.

If you try so hard to be good to others they will learn to exploit you and so you have to know when to cut it off. I don't let anyone or a deity judge/influence what I do, I do whatever I feel is best for myself and those only I care about providing I treat others how I would want to be treated.

No one will ever know what the soul really is. I like to imagine that when we die and the neurotransmitters in our brain go crazy it releases something unobserved to science, out into the void like we were before we were born.
in some UFO religions, it's called moving from one vessel to the next, or something like that.

I just don't believe this heaven/hell s**t. But If I'm able to sit here and type that it can only mean that existence is repetitive. I hope in my next life that Religion is one single thing and not split over 100+ different things.
We also forget to be thankful for the sun sometimes, it was probably Ancient Egypt who got it right.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

The Tree of Life had the fruits that would give our physical bodies immortality though...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Where and how are souls born?

From heavens version of amazon.

Angels outsourcing using slave demon labor.

Easy peasy.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

All "souls" are consciousness energy, the whole thing is called god, if a bit splinters away to inhabit a body it becomes a being/soul or as you put it gets born.

But that doesn't explain the start of time....

So God cannot be born in a seedpod on a tree....next to his brother...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Very nice one, I was playing with the idea that we're "just" a part of the whole one being who could be called God. That used to scare me though for denying individuality which may be just a small earthly fear and connected with vainglory.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm of the opinion souls come and go from life to life.

Souls are eternal....one of the great debates...we were, we are, we go to back to a new life...to begin again.

No original date of creation...no "expires on...." label either.

Souls are eternal

<<   2  3 >>

join