It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraud in the Great Pyramid - The Final Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
It don't work like that. Go to any ancient structure and I would say 99% somewhere someone has scribbled his or her name on it. The Romans did a lot, but the practice started way before them only it wasn't just graffiti as some ancient conquering war lord/ emperor etc. was not satisfied with just putting his name on anything they just ripped it all down and built the edifices with their names on eradicating the previous owners.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yea, I did some travel in Italy where there was a lot of graffiti on older art, but I still think it is disrespectful, just as it is when kids do it on brick walls in the cities. It is a way of them forcing their artwork on others rather than doing something original that does not deface anything we hold as sacred. Tell me that subway cars with all that crap on them is appealing... It makes the area look like a dump.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mmoussa
Anyone knows a way to contact Mr. SCOTT CREIGHTON. I have an interesting theory about Howard Vyse and the great pyramid

Scott has published with Inner Traditions.

If you look at this page on the Inner Traditions site, you'll see some contact instructions:

CONTACT AN AUTHOR

E-mail: [email protected]
Include the name of the author in the body of the message. We will forward your message if we have an email address for the author.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join