It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, turns out it’s a forgery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Who cares about this? Nothing is gonna change because of this.

Far more worrying is that Obummer only needed to be half black and a couple of weeks in office and he actually got a Nobel Peace price. For nothing, just because he's half black.

Now that still worries me far more than some hearsay or unreal nominations of Trump.
Why is Trump not getting an automatic nobel price?
He's done far more positive and tangible things in one year, than Obummer has done in his 8 years. All the Obama family did was rake up the biggest travel and spending bill in the history of American presidents.

But, but Obama is half blaaaack, he deserves spending money and a nobel price for nothing at all...bloody hell.

Yeah, who cares if the president of the United States is so petty and egotistical that he forged a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize. Not only that, but he bragged about the forgery.

I’m sorry but this isn’t normal. I am not saying this is a reason to remove him from office or even a reason for legal troubles( although that may happen ), what I am saying is that the American people should not be ok with our president lowering the office to such a low moral standing.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

lol

i think douche describes him quite well..

pompous ass works, too.

lol

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You forgot puss, that seems to be your favorite.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't understand how he would be nominated for working with Korea without actually accomplishing anything concrete yet...

Then again, it looks like nominations are a bit of a joke...
edit on 2-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Is there any proof that he forged them?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I really do not see the difference in Obamas nomination and Trumps.

Both are trumped up claims.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Um... Trump has raked up alot in travel spending as well. He has been spending as much, if not more on par with Obama's first years as president. I haven't found 2019 numbers, but I'd bet money that trump is spending more.

Trump criticized Obama for traveling expenses, but just take a look, Trump's family spends millions. Trump criticized Obama for playing golf, but trump plays crazy amounts of golf. Look at how many vacations Obama has taken per year compared to trump.

Obama's expenses were a common talking point amongst anti-Obama people. Including Trump, yet trump is on a trend (if relected) to completely top Obama and all you hear is crickets from Tru.mp supporters.

edit on 2-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I guess the difference would be that Trump is actually going to different countries and doing something positive for our country and the world (trade agreements, peace talks, shoring up NATO) instead of just doing an extended apology tour.

edit on 2-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Meh.. Trump and his family spend millions. Wether you like trump or not, is not the argument. The argument is that trump and others criticized Obama for playing golf, taking vacations, and heavy travel expenses.

Trump is doing all the things Obama did and on track to spend more.

I'm just saying it's very hypocritical to point at Obama, at this point.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Good one! Obama was the drone king kills, and trump topped him. I think he deserves a medal for beating Obama in number of non-combatants killed.

Obama got a medal for it!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Jackal

We do not know who it was that perpetrated this fraud. It might have been he who instigated this fraud. Or it might have been any of his sychophant inner circle who did it. For that matter it might have been any of his ardent fans who did it.

For that matter it might have been someone who dislikes Trump and knew that it would be found to be fraudulent and hence the rhubarb that followed. We just don't and likely will not know those answers.

What we do know though is the way he responded. With great and overbearing hubris couched in that smarmy pho-humility he uses so often. We know that he used it for self promotion without confirming it's authenticity, not unlike Warren who failed to check with native american tribes prior to her attempt to capitalize on her dna results.

MIght he not have sent a little ''thankyou'' card to Abe for his consideration first? And then likely have received a message in return telling him that he had not made the nomination? All so easy to do but not if you are Trump I guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Yeah, who cares if the president of the United States is so petty and egotistical that he forged a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize. Not only that, but he bragged about the forgery.

Now, that raises an interesting question... how did Trump know about the nomination? The process is secretive until the list of candidates is announced and nominees generally don't know it unless they're one of the finalists.

So how did Trump know?

It had to be an ally or someone he coerced into doing this... because no enemy is going to contact him and say "I nominated you for a Nobel prize to make you look stupid." And a failed/fake nomination isn't going to be mentioned by the committee.

So how did he know and when did he know?

And who done it?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Jackal

We do not know who it was that perpetrated this fraud. It might have been he who instigated this fraud. Or it might have been any of his sychophant inner circle who did it. For that matter it might have been any of his ardent fans who did it.

Had to be someone high up because a letter from an ordinary person would have been trashed... and it has to come from certain circles.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Trump said Friday that Abe "gave me the most beautiful copy of a letter that he sent to the people who give out a thing called the Nobel Prize. ... He said, 'I have nominated you, respectfully, on behalf of Japan. I am asking them to give you the Nobel Peace Prize.'"

I demand to see that letter.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Everything about Trump, from his haircut to accomplishments(lack thereof) is fraudulent.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Donald should just change his name to Fake and be done with it. He OWNS that word.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Phage

Nothing gets by you.

*sigh*

The correct response is, "Anytime you get it, it is a joke."

It's a sexual innuendo. Get it?

Innuendos, satire and sarcasm is mostly lost on the intellectually challenged. But they do understand...

simple concepts like..... but, but Obama gots big ears or Hilldog...woof, woof...they think that's funny and entertaining.

Sexuality consists star and flag reacharounds.

Marie..............Marie Hirono? I had no idea that you were a forum member here. We're very grateful to have you in our presence

Her name is spelled "Mazie" not Marie. I'd much rather be associated with her than some insecure dork.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Trump said Friday that Abe "gave me the most beautiful copy of a letter that he sent to the people who give out a thing called the Nobel Prize

Of course Abe could, if it were he who made the nomination, confirm it rather than being silent about it. I suppose at this point he does not want to deny it outright due to concern about Trump's temper and how that might effect relations.

The thing I really zero in on here though is Trump's wording in announcing that he had been nominated. He says'' a thing called the Nobel Prize'' as if it were not the Nobel Peace Prize but rather just some little bauble that he in his humblness almost finds to not be worthy of Himself.Almost as if he had never even heard of it until he he was told he had been nominated. What a goofus.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 02 Mar 2019 12:38:20 -0600Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:38:20 -060019032019-03-02T12:38:20-06:001200000038 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Hecate666
Who cares about this? Nothing is gonna change because of this.

Far more worrying is that Obummer only needed to be half black and a couple of weeks in office and he actually got a Nobel Peace price. For nothing, just because he's half black.

Now that still worries me far more than some hearsay or unreal nominations of Trump.
Why is Trump not getting an automatic nobel price?
He's done far more positive and tangible things in one year, than Obummer has done in his 8 years. All the Obama family did was rake up the biggest travel and spending bill in the history of American presidents.

But, but Obama is half blaaaack, he deserves spending money and a nobel price for nothing at all...bloody hell.

I’m sorry but this isn’t normal. I am not saying this is a reason to remove him from office or even a reason for legal troubles( although that may happen ), what I am saying is that the American people should not be ok with our president lowering the office to such a low moral standing.

How did you get to the conclusion that Trump himself forged the nomination? Or that he had any knowledge of the forgery.

It could be just as likely that someone unknown to trump forged it in someone's name without their knowledge and now that someone wont confirm or deny in order to not be dragged into someone's prank or smear campaign against Trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump said Friday that Abe "gave me the most beautiful copy of a letter that he sent to the people who give out a thing called the Nobel Prize. ... He said, 'I have nominated you, respectfully, on behalf of Japan. I am asking them to give you the Nobel Peace Prize.'"

I demand to see that letter.

Yeah right, that will come out when he releases his tax records.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join