It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, turns out it’s a forgery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Because it's true.

If you're tired of redundancy then leave ATS while you can. You can't claim to be tired of it on one hand then support it on the other. 😂
edit on 3/1/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Phage

Nothing gets by you.

*sigh*

The correct response is, "Anytime you get it, it is a joke."

It's a sexual innuendo. Get it?

edit on 3/1/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Do Hillary and Bill, who were they in high school? reply to: olaru12

edit on 2-3-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is nothing in the released statement that says that Trump created the Noble Prize document, it may just be someone setting him up to look guilty or gullable. I am sure that the Noble prize people will try to find out who is sending these false documents but it could be anyone, anyone who wants to discredit Trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nothing gets by you.

*sigh*

Innuendos, satire and sarcasm is mostly lost on the intellectually challenged. But they do understand...

simple concepts like..... but, but Obama gots big ears or Hilldog...woof, woof...they think that's funny and entertaining.

Sexuality consists star and flag reacharounds.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Nothing gets by you.

*sigh*

Innuendos, satire and sarcasm is mostly lost on the intellectually challenged. But they do understand...

simple concepts like..... but, but Obama gots big ears or Hilldog...woof, woof...they think that's funny and entertaining.

Sexuality consists star and flag reacharounds.

Marie..............Marie Hirono? I had no idea that you were a forum member here. We're very grateful to have you in our presence

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: BlackJackal

I don't get it.

So a nomination can be made without a NPP 'person' present? It can just be a letter sent to them or something?

Can I nominate myself if I sent them a letter?

Turns out that you can't. You can send a letter, but the rules mean it won't be accepted (see rules)

A quote from that website:

Nominees are only accepted from a select few people, including members of national governments, members of the Permanent Court of Arbitration and of the International Court of Justice at the Hague, former Nobel Peace Prize winners, university professors in certain fields, and so on. Organizations can be nominated as well as individuals"

So Abe *could* have nominated him, but didn't.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

In response, Mr Abe said: “In light of the Nobel committee’s policy of not disclosing recommenders and nominees for 50 years, I decline to comment.”

In response to Mr Tamaki’s questions in parliament, Mr Abe praised the US president, saying he “has been decisively responding toward resolving North Korea's nuclear and missile problems, and last year he held historic US-North Korea summit talks”.

Mr Abe added that Mr Trump had also passed on Japan’s concerns about past abductions of Japanese citizens by the North to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“He and the entire White House also actively cooperated in resolving the issue,” he said.

“I highly praise President Trump’s leadership.”

So, you've taken really positive and superb comments from a foreign leader about your President and focused on speculation that said foreign leader did not nominate your President for the Nobel prize.

You should be proud that your President is making great efforts to bring peace to the region.

If you keep feeding your TDS, it's not going to get better.

edit on 2/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
trump reminds me of the dork in high school always bragging about the women he was bangin and how fast his car was when in reality everyone knew he was pathetic and mocked him. It's very sad actually...

Heuhe

funneh considering you attempt to brag about how you a big "baller" these days haha

No? you don't think so?

^_^
edit on 2-3-2019 by Lysergic because: when in reality everyone knew he was pathetic and mocked him. It's very sad actually... ehehueheehuehuehuehuehueh

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It's quite scary that somone who is both a forger and an Internet troll is president of one of the most powerful countries in the world...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And a russian collaborator, misogynist, and waycist.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm starting to get the hang of this conspiracy stuff. After ten years.

I demand that Trump show us the letter that Abe gave him.

It's kept in a very safe place, in a file beside his tax return and Obama's birth certificate...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Comets of death and giant meteors are, indeed, more fun.

Too bad Trump won. Now politics is all we've got.

To be fair I think if Hillary won, the site would have gone down the same path except it would have become an echo chamber for the left instead of the right...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The Committee does not itself announce the names of nominees, neither to the media nor to the candidates themselves. In so far as certain names crop up in the advance speculations as to who will be awarded any given year’s Prize, this is either sheer guesswork or information put out by the person or persons behind the nomination. Information in the Nobel Committee’s nomination database is not made public until after fifty years.

50 year secrey rule

No one can say with any certainty Trump 'lied'.

Next.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

so Trump forged this letter? That's odd. There is no way he could be awarded the medal, I think you have to start a few wars and kill a few civilians first. At least that what Barry told me.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: strongfp

I don't get it.

So a nomination can be made without a NPP 'person' present? It can just be a letter sent to them or something?

Can I nominate myself if I sent them a letter?

Sweetheart, let me just point out so you can possibly have some introspection someday...

You're never going to "get it".

So just make peace with that and stop posting in political forums.

Hope that helps...

What crawled up your ass?

Why in the world would you go out of your way to insult someone? This post brings absolutely nothing relevant to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Committee does not itself announce the names of nominees, neither to the media nor to the candidates themselves. In so far as certain names crop up in the advance speculations as to who will be awarded any given year’s Prize, this is either sheer guesswork or information put out by the person or persons behind the nomination. Information in the Nobel Committee’s nomination database is not made public until after fifty years.

50 year secrey rule

No one can say with any certainty Trump 'lied'.

Next.

Oh I bet you wish that no one would ever show this originated with Trump. The last thing you care about is the truth.

But, that 50 year secrecy rule doesn’t apply here my friend. The Nobel committee referred this to the police who have been working with the FBI.

Inspector Rune Skjold, the head of the economic crimes section of the Oslo police, said that investigators had been in touch with the F.B.I. since last fall, which suggests that the forged nominations originated in the United States. He said the police believed that the same perpetrator was behind both forgeries.

edit on 2-3-2019 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

In response, Mr Abe said: “In light of the Nobel committee’s policy of not disclosing recommenders and nominees for 50 years, I decline to comment.”

In response to Mr Tamaki’s questions in parliament, Mr Abe praised the US president, saying he “has been decisively responding toward resolving North Korea's nuclear and missile problems, and last year he held historic US-North Korea summit talks”.

Mr Abe added that Mr Trump had also passed on Japan’s concerns about past abductions of Japanese citizens by the North to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“He and the entire White House also actively cooperated in resolving the issue,” he said.

“I highly praise President Trump’s leadership.”

So, you've taken really positive and superb comments from a foreign leader about your President and focused on speculation that said foreign leader did not nominate your President for the Nobel prize.

You should be proud that your President is making great efforts to bring peace to the region.

If you keep feeding your TDS, it's not going to get better.

See this is the problem. If this was an isolated incident with Trump maybe you could make the case that I am just focusing on the negative. But, this is just the newest scumbag thing that Trump has done while President. The guy is a born con man and he is damn good at it. He has absolutely pulled the wool over the eyes of a sizable minority of the population( The fact that you are still defending him proves that).

Bottom line is he only cares about himself and his family. He could care less about this country and the people in it. He only likes people when they are cheering for him.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Who cares about this? Nothing is gonna change because of this.

Far more worrying is that Obummer only needed to be half black and a couple of weeks in office and he actually got a Nobel Peace price. For nothing, just because he's half black.

Now that still worries me far more than some hearsay or unreal nominations of Trump.
Why is Trump not getting an automatic nobel price?
He's done far more positive and tangible things in one year, than Obummer has done in his 8 years. All the Obama family did was rake up the biggest travel and spending bill in the history of American presidents.

But, but Obama is half blaaaack, he deserves spending money and a nobel price for nothing at all...bloody hell.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors:

1. Michael Cohen wrote the letters to Oslo 😎

2. The DNC hired somebody to forge fake letters 😎

3. Ocasio-Cortez trying to find out what a Nobel Prize is 😎

You mean products of your imagination.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join