It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, turns out it’s a forgery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump nominated Putin and Putin nominated Trump. Cool.
edit on 3/1/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump nominated Putin and Putin nominated Trump. Cool.

The collusion scandal of the Century is at hand 😎

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

By Jiminy Cricket's left antennae, I think you found the answer to the Russian collusion smoking gun, Phage. If I were you, I'd be on the phone to Nancy Pelosi quick! She'll launder big bucks for information like that!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm starting to get the hang of this conspiracy stuff. After ten years.

I demand that Trump show us the letter that Abe gave him.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who cares? 😂

This is the type of crap ATS has been obsessed with for the past 3 years, inconsequential bull#. Ice cream scoops, hamburgers, bathrooms and now a forged nomination for an award that doesn't even mean anything anymore since Obama won it for doing nothing. 😂

People love drama though, even if it's manufactured. 😂

Why do you even bother posting here anymore? You say the exact same thing or damn near every single post. Why don't you just copy and paste any of your future post. Your redundancy is overly repetitious and boring as hell.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The person that submitted the false application may have sent a letter to Trump as well. I would think Abe would have sent it through diplomatic channels but who knows how Trump may have received a letter.

What I'm saying is facts are definitely missing implicating Trump and this OP is just another unsubstantiated hit piece by the poster, as usual.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

But you said Putin nominated him? Why are you looking for proof from Abe?

I think we need 3 years of investigations into how Putin managed to nominate Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize and another 2 years on why Abe is trying to interfere by cutting Putin out. Oh, and someone needs to impeach the Nobel Peace Prize Committee.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Good point.
Trump is a sucker for flattery.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Good point.
On that, we totally agree.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

But you said Putin nominated him? Why are you looking for proof from Abe?
I didn't say that Putin forged a nomination from Abe.

Or that Putin forged a nomination from Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Trump has been nominated many times. This is only big news because it's him, and it's not even big news. The committee found out and it's a good thing. It shows they're doing the job that they are supposed to be doing, and it shows that perhaps Trump is either not involved in this at all, or might be. Who knows.

But there have been worse situations with people actually winning the prize only be be found out to be total jerks, or no worthy. Obama is a prime example, he basically got it for nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I still demand to see the letter from Abe.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Dear Madam,-- I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom. Yours, very sincerely and respectfully, A. Lincoln

Impeach Trump now.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

What?

Oh I get it...Abe.

It's a joke, right?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Nothing gets by you.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Good point.

Very true, he does have a black belt in narcissism. Would probably top the list as his greatest character defect, but hey, we all got at least one or two.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Was the only 'solid' letter and source for an Abe I could find. Scholarly worthy, 100%.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

As if ATS isn't a treasure trove of redundancy these days. Look at the front page and go into any topic and you'll see the same handful of members in every single one saying the same crap in pretty much every post. "Liberals dumb, Trump smart". 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: mtnshredder

As if ATS isn't a treasure trove of redundancy these days. Look at the front page and go into any topic and you'll see the same handful of members in every single one saying the same crap in pretty much every post. "Liberals dumb, Trump smart". 😂

Yeah we get it, you've said that over and and over a few times recently. LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Comets of death and giant meteors are, indeed, more fun.

Too bad Trump won. Now politics is all we've got.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join