It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UCPD makes felony arrest in assault caught on video on UC Berkeley campus

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Still think someone saw a movie as a child.

who hates surfing?

How much is on his go fund me?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Are you arguing there were some good Nazi and the good Nazi shouldn't be smeared in reputation by the bad ones...

That is the most moronic attempt to deflect I have ever seen. There is no way any rational thinking person could infer that from what he said.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Tell me then, why are you calling the left nazis then? And if you aren’t personally doing it, why are your fellow comrades doing it?

Because the left is acting like nazis?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm glad they caught the fascist. I guess he thinks taxpayers should be responsible for his bond amount, too.

I'd also like to point out that he hits like a city girl. He hit that guy with a sucker punch and couldn't even knock him down. I'd like to grab that pussy, and beat the hell out of him.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how much more bitter, angry, and hateful these people are gonna be after the next presidential election. I can't wait to see it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Lumenari

It’s good he’s been arrested, but why the hyperbole?

Nazi?

Really?

Yes, really. If we're gonna be calling people Nazis then we need to pin that title to the ones wearing it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Which, are federal funds. Therefore, are indeed under the governance of the constitution. Which prevents federal suppression of free speech.

Actually, there is absolutely no Constitutionally delegated authority for the Federal Government to be taking money from me to give to schools - for any reason.

So, imnsho, the President would be well within his Constitutional Authority to terminate with prejudice any and all Federal Funding of anything that is not specifically outlined in the constitution.

As I have repeatedly said, if the Federal government would stop spending money on things that it has no business - or more importantly, no Constitutionally delegated authority to spend money on - it would automagically shrink down to about 5-10% of its current size.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Are you really in Australia? Because you really haven't paid one #ing ounce of attention to what's happening across the United States. FFS, just stop. You're rolling over the hills of hypocrisy in a ball of irony breaking the sound barrier.
edit on 6-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
dp
edit on 6-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join