It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just can't handle this - God and Simulation Theor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This topic is legitimately giving me a mental breakdown but I feel like so much stuff in the Bible just makes sense in the context and through the filter of that we're just in a simulation and God is a programmer.

Anyway basically it's been awful over the last few weeks, so bad I just want to quit religion, which makes me so sad because God is genuinely always there for me but I just can't handle it. I cry about this so much because it just scares me the amount of sense it makes. I'm just scared, terrified in fact. More scared than I've ever been about anything.

Has anyone else had this or can offer any advice? I obviously should stay away from conspiracies but I've opened that door now and it won't shut and I don't know what to do.

Thank you in advance

xxx

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxcatcatcatxx
This topic is legitimately giving me a mental breakdown but I feel like so much stuff in the Bible just makes sense in the context and through the filter of that we're just in a simulation and God is a programmer.

Anyway basically it's been awful over the last few weeks, so bad I just want to quit religion, which makes me so sad because God is genuinely always there for me but I just can't handle it. I cry about this so much because it just scares me the amount of sense it makes. I'm just scared, terrified in fact. More scared than I've ever been about anything.

Has anyone else had this or can offer any advice? I obviously should stay away from conspiracies but I've opened that door now and it won't shut and I don't know what to do.

Thank you in advance

xxx

You can’t do anything about it.

Go out and get some fresh air.

You will really start to see glitches.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xxcatcatcatxx

I don't know why it really makes any difference in the end. Whether we are in a simulation, VR program or a mix of material and spiritual living in a reality. To us, it is all the same.

IMO. We exist in the mind of the all. We have a soul that will exist beyond our mortal shell. Everything else is your choice of what to do with this reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I guess that's what I'm struggling with. Trying to find happiness in this thing we call life, even if it is VR.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That does not scare me. It's simply knowledge of something that I can't change. I'd rather know than not.

Here, have a simulated White Russian and relax.

edit on 1-3-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whoa slow down there. Try merging these worlds. It doesn't have to be either or. Tthe worlds of religion and science exist simultaneously, and that doesn't have to be a scary bad thing. However, it might mean that the big man is a little more indifferent as to how the game plays out than originally thought.

Every particle in existence is essentially a part of G*D. He can be quite literally within us and with us at all times, aware of all and participating in all. Experiencing existence through us and everything else around us. He is both the programmer and the program. This also brings about the duality of life, so be forewarned the journey isn't over yet.

We are very much a simulation in a very real way. What we do impacts the existences we are all in and involved with, and with such, the ripple affect has begun. At the same time, G*D is existing in such an infinite way that one can't take it too personally to realize that we are indeed merely players of a very large game. The largest game ever created in fact.

We are entire galaxies in comparison to cells, as we are but small life forms to galaxies. However insignificant one may seem at the time while expanding ones mind to the incomprehensible extents of G*D's 'program', we are all essential parts within it.

The energy we live with, give, receive, and spread, is the fuel of the realities we live. We have Free Will and Choice. We also have infinite possibilities all happening in this very moment. You are blessed with the Choice of which you will participate in. Light and Love regardless of the program. We are all in this existence together.

P.S. I hope this was helpful and not even more overwhelming. To me, its strangely comforting to know how very small I am in the large scale of things. Because I am now gifted with the mental freedom to live truly. Wishing you the best!

edit on 1-3-2019 by DoctorX11 because: eh

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Think about this. Would anything be different if God coded you versus divinely created you?

Not really. Dude could code heaven and hell.

Simulation theory is irrelevant because it makes no difference to us.
edit on 1-3-2019 by Archivalist because: Meh

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You're getting close. We all used to be infinite beings. Until our fall from grace.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just can't handle this - God and Simulation Theor

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I hear you there. I struggled with the nature of this reality a lot in the past until I got to the point of realization that it is what it is. The unknown is the greatest part of being alive. Our spiritual amnesia is wonderful and should be embraced.

As long as you try to discover yourself and be honest/compassionate towards the other souls you share this reality with, the rest is a smorgasbord of greatness. First step is to believe you are real and very worth the path of self discovery. I also try to take time out of each day and just say # it. I am putting down the labor of self discovery to selfishly enjoy this reality for a bit. back and forth. back and forth.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: ClovenSky

I guess that's what I'm struggling with. Trying to find happiness in this thing we call life, even if it is VR.

You could say this is where your journey begins.
It will be fine. I do know what you mean though. At first it's like whaaaaa?

ETA: As WhyamIhere said, start paying attention. You'll start to see glitches and synchronicities.
edit on 1-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There's nothing to be scared of. If God is merciful then he will understand and forgive you if you are wrong in your thinking. I say dive head first and see what you come out with. If all else fails you can always reverse your thinking and revert back to your previous beliefs.

Breaking religious programming can be scary, I went through it myself, but in the end you'll come away more free. The fact you're afraid kind of speaks to the kind of "truth" you currently hold on to don't you think? Break the mold and go your own way, it's not like you can never return home.
edit on 3/1/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That is a really good point. I forgot what religious programming can do to people, especially when they start to question. Very scary first steps, but imo well worth the effort in the end.

It is like we really have no choice in the end but to return to the spiritual world. Afterwards I imagine we are all consumed with making a plan on how to get back into this reality for another ride. Like breaking free from a monotonous prison of perfection. If it was so great, why are we here now?

freedom baby freedom ... newness, originality, growth, pain, suffering, chance, unknown, learning, insight, uniqueness

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Take a break. Get back to nature. Leave all this crap alone for a while.

You’re more important than a hip theory and even God.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Does it matter ?
Just have fun with it, its the only toy you have

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Your mind and body craves efficiency and balance what/who programmed you to be that way doesnt really matter. People are going crazy because we say the intent of our societal function is supposed to bring about this efficiency and balance on a grand scale, however the operation is anything but, it's a muddled mess. What you're looking for only appears to exist out there, the reality is that the only place it actually exists is deep within us. Who/what created us is irrelevant to our purpose. Be good, be true, and be comfortable.

There is another path of what could be considered a simulation theory. What if we are just residual energy replaying. Everything has already happened, everything that has ever existed and will ever exist is past and we are just a residual loop.
edit on 3/1/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Let's assume the divine is righteous and every soul connected to a body get to experience everything it is responsable for in a life review before jumping into another simulation or the same simulation as another player character.

Souls get new chances to raise or fall even if they fail extremely. Even souls like Hitler.

Just take one step at a time. And if you cannot fix something big. Fix something smaller. If you take good care of a animal so it's experience on earth is mostly joyful then you have done a divine thing.

All souls have the same maxed out potential.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thank you in advance

xxx

The notion that we are in a simulation is an infinite regression. If we are likely in a simulation, that means God or the programmer is also likely in a simulation, as is his programmer, and so on to infinity.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It would be really funny if this is a simulation and God is testing out his creation while wiping his memory to have a go through. I wonder what Country he will be a citizen of first?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I have come to think of it like this.
Stars explode as neurons fire.
We are but a thought to God.

The higher planes, dimensions, whatever you want to call them.
We reside in and of their shadows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join