It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders hires illegal immigrant to be press secretary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Bernies got them big balls.

Too bad For him and Trump Biden and Beto have teamed up for 2020.

Biden & Beto.

Sounds like a poker game...maybe Texas hold em?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad
a reply to: neo96

Taking jobs from Americans.

Or how do they frame it? Undocumented immigrants do jobs Americans won't?

Yeah and it was bs then too wasnt it. I'm just white trash but I use to be able to make a living. People complain about not making a living wage. Well I use to make good money and worked hard for it doing construction like my father and his father. Construction or farming are the only real careers here. But its just getting worse and worse I use to run a bull dozer for $25 a hour. Not bad for a little redneck like me. Now I've got to beg for $10 a hour because they can higher 4 mexicans for 5 dollars a piece and pay them cash. And I can't blame the customer. Besides they are here and if they aren't working they are committing crimes because they still have to eat.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Pretty sure trump has been proven to hire illegals...Maybe I should not say "proven" as I have not looked into it myself.. does that plus the fact he loves putin and kim jung un, comrade trump?

Just curious... I know you all hate democrats here, you start a thread about Bernie hiring an illegal, what are your thoughts on trump hiring illegals?

While your point is fair for the interest of discussion....

I do think that it's a tad bit different when someone is involved with a campaign as a foreign national, especially illegal.

I'm not absolving Trump of his proven hypocrisy, merely pointing out the difference in this scenario.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Liberals think Trump should be impeached because one of the hotels he owns (or used to own) was caught hiring illegals to perform menial labor tasks. Of which Trump obviously didn't perform the hiring of cleaning staff. But he's guilty.

Meanwhile Bernie outright hiring an illegal alien on his campaign staff is totes cool.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Liberals think Trump should be impeached because one of the hotels he owns (or used to own) was caught hiring illegals to perform menial labor tasks.

If we're being fair, it's pretty much every major property he's had.

Off the top of my head...

A few hotels, golf courses, and vineyard in Charlottesville, VA.

Google search results.

That said, still not involved in his campaign.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Liberals think Trump should be impeached because one of the hotels he owns (or used to own) was caught hiring illegals to perform menial labor tasks. Of which Trump obviously didn't perform the hiring of cleaning staff. But he's guilty.

Meanwhile Bernie outright hiring an illegal alien on his campaign staff is totes cool.

Actually there seems to be a push coming from the right to hold business owners accountable for hiring illegals.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

She shared a photo of herself with other ASU grads and wrote, “Undocumented, unafraid, unapologetic, and graduated!

heavy.com...

I find it very sad reading everything she has to say. She goes on about her accomplishments and never once says thank you for these opportunities to the Country who let her get a college degree and all the rest she has while not even entering the country in the long line of those waiting.
She didn't steal from the American public as much as she stole her place from those other immigrants waiting years in line to get in legally.
She sounds incredibly prideful and not at all grateful.
edit on 1-3-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's because these leftist scum feel entitled to everything.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Somebody stop him before he hurts himself.

Grandpa Bernout is done. TOAST.
edit on 1 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We made laws to protect us in this country. The Democrats seem to like breaking the rules too much. We need laws and adequate regulations to maintain peace in society. I compare the Democrats to Hitlers government now, they never used to be that way, what happened to them?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Comrade Sanders is at it again.

Sen. Bernie Sanders' new deputy national press secretary likely won't be eligible to vote in the 2020 election due to what she says is her status as an undocumented immigrant.

Total violation of FEC statues

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;

Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);

Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication

Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to an FEC enforcement action, criminal prosecution, or both.

www.fec.gov...

But of course we know Sanders is going to get away with this obvious treason.

Foreign nationals spoke at the Democratic Convention, and NOTHING was ever done.

www.reuters.com...

It's good to be a Democrat.

So above such trivial thing as the laws of this country.

The treason is too damn high Marty McFly!

I retort.

You Decide.

Outrage at this and I bet you still think the Trump Tower meeting was about adoptions.. lol

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Couldn't find a qualified American I suppose. I can't believe there isn't at least one who could do the job.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
She's DACA, and is entirely legal to employ.

Sorry to throw ice water on your raging wood, Neo, but you're not right this time. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Maybe she was going to be his "Emotional Support Animal" since as we all know, when you call something that all reason goes out the window.

In reality though, isn't this illegal on many fronts? Isn't this classable as collusion with a foreign official? Shouldn't an investigation be opened up as to what's going on in BS's campaign?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not for a congressman,

And sure the hell not during an election campaign.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Trump will have fun with this one when campaign time arrives.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Nyiah

Not for a congressman,

And sure the hell not during an election campaign.

Again you are wrong.
It’s ok man happens to the best of us.

After reading the link you provided for the second time it clearly states that this person can work on the campaign as a volunteer.
Bernie is not that stupid to make such a drastic mistake.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Somebody stop him before he hurts himself.

Grandpa Bernout is done. TOAST.

That means they're gonna go after Tulsi twice as hard.

Get ready for Russia loves her and she supports the far right Indian party.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Treason? No... It's just the idiocracy at play. Either we let all illegals in or we build a wall and patrol it with heavily armed military...

No middle ground between left and right...

I honestly can't support any party at this point... everyone has taken their train to partisan town.

WTF are you talking about?...let all illegals in?.....you must get your info from..."www.dumbass.com"

and as far as this wall patrolled with heavily armed military?....I haven't heard one republican say that, so you must have found this on that same website

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join