It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pros and Cons on open borders.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Your opinion is noted... and ignored.

TheRedneck

Them is facts and are backed up by the actual post that began this lil talk we are having.

The thing is that potus tried to change a law through policy and scotus ruled against him thankfully but it was a close 5-4 decision and the arguments are exactly what we are discussing here.

Yes i know other potus have tried to change the law through policy instead of congress.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yea..no i never claimed...

Hoss, I don't know what you're trying to claim... and at this point I really don't care. You have no credibility left. While I have posted links to the US Code and applicable excerpts to back up my statements, you have posted nothing but opinion. While I have made arguments based on reason, you have made wild statements and changed subjects. When you do post references, they have no relevance to the discussion... probably because you either didn't actually read it or because you simply considered it a source of amusement.

I am not going to try and debate quantum physics with a mouse, and I am not going to try and debate law with you. Get that. It ain't gonna happen.

This is ATS. I expect more than I do with Yahoo. No, I demand more than I do with Yahoo. And you ain't it.

Good day, sir.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Really?

I am aware this is not yahoo and i am glad you do too.

Although not a scotus decision the flores decision also comes to mind.

It is very funny how people go around claiming that people who cross between ports are criminals for doing so yet the supreme court disagrees with you and all the rest who have been spouting this nonsense ever since potus began to run for office.

This one of his major catch phrases and it needs to be called out for what it is. Ignorance of the law and asylum claimants do not deserve to be called criminals by you or anyone else unless they actually broke the law.

You can also stop the name calling cause i am not a horse nore a large man so it comes of as offensive to me.

edit on 4-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There are no pros for open borders.

Any nation that can't secured it's borders, is not a nation.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The term "hoss" is not a reference to a horse. It is an Amercianization of the Spanish/Mexican word "haus" which means "friend." The state we call "Texas" today got it's name from that word... it was originally called "te haus" or "the friends."

Just another example of ignorance on your part. I really don't care if you're offended or not at this point. Willful ignorance offends me.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The term "hoss" is not a reference to a horse. It is an Amercianization of the Spanish/Mexican word "haus" which means "friend." The state we call "Texas" today got it's name from that word... it was originally called "te haus" or "the friends."

Just another example of ignorance on your part. I really don't care if you're offended or not at this point. Willful ignorance offends me.

TheRedneck

That is interesting. I always was told by the natives that in the caddo language the word teyshas means friends and is where texas got its name.
Haus is german for house.

Your extraordinary claim you just made could use some type of evidence but i doubt you have that.

All my life people have used the term to degrade someone they disagree with unless the person is rather large in stature.

You are just making crap up now but oh well. urban dictionaries do not count for much.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join