It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life can be more amazing then even hollywood makes up .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This is just from the movie ( The core )
This on the other hand is very very real .
Movies try to exaggerate things to make them more impressive then they are in real life .
Some times Life its self ends up out doing Hollywood .
Not only are these real life crystals as big as the ones in the core but now science has found life in them which they revived after who know how many 10000s of thousands of years .

This place has always amazed me absolutehistory.com... um=Referral&utm_campaign=Direct

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstarChihuahua Mexico Cave of the Crystals
more details about this amazing place when nature out does even mans immanagation .

en.wikipedia.org...
www.desertmoroccoadventure.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

When I go the source I only find adds.. Not much about the discovery?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
so Wikipedia is only adds ???
which is why I add that link as well as its hard to find good sites that show the many photos of this place .
But using google putting in the crystal caves name then clicking images will show 100s of photos .
as for info wiki has tons use that link
ps really isn't much info on this reviving life part though . But seeing its new more will probly be added
edit on 1-3-2019 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ohh... I thougt this was about the life forms discovered.. And not the crystal cave that have been popping up many times on ats

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Then, when the team return to the surface, they discover something incredible inside the sparkling formations: organisms that have come back to life after many thousands of years.

That's one surfire way to create a global pandemic.

That's completely antibiotic resistant.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
the post is about both but yes the info on the life is limited . I noticed the story to me it adds a new twist to the caves
liek I said there will probly be more added as this is a new descovery

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
lord people are so funny .
I read a lot of scifi every once in a wile one person who wrights will show something that should be evident .
Now lets pretend aliens did show up and the poor guy did not look before crossing the street and wam gets hit by a car and dies now you have dead alien on the sided of the road .

Come back in a week what do you think the body would smell - look like ?
rotted and stinking blotted ??
nope chances are it will look exactly the same as the week before .

This creature did not evolve on earth NO form of life has evolved to eat it .
So bactirea cant eat it thus it cant decay .

Finding 50 million year old bactirea and reviving them would cause no sickness as therer is NO life form around it could effect it lived 50 million years agaio its launch is long going .
Most life forms become very specialized in there eating habits so much so that sickness rarely passes from one species to another
Wile not impossible say with pigs and humans passing sickness 9.9 % of what would kill us wont effect any other species and vis vers , ( ps disclaimer ) if two species are CLOSLY related then sickness can pass between the two much easer .
say a chimp and a human but a chimp and a dog nope

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

When I go the source I only find adds.. Not much about the discovery?

If you are still seeing ads then you are doing the internet wrong.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

This creature did not evolve on earth NO form of life has evolved to eat it . So bactirea cant eat it thus it cant decay .

Yes , it is possible

Then , you say this :

Finding 50 million year old bactirea and reviving them would cause no sickness as therer is NO life form around it could effect it lived 50 million years agaio its launch is long going .

Did not life evolve here on Earth ?
From the very same start ?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
specialized I said No matter if the life evolved here or NOT .
BAD news if we could bring T rex back T rex would Be a wizze listless dino and die quickly here as earth is now .
see when good old T rex evolved earth was a MUCH much different place .
The air pressure today at sea lv is 14.5 psi 150 million years agaio it was 45 psi That is 3 times HIGHER .
it is also why the land animals could get so large as every breath took in 3 times the amount of 02 we do today .
It is also why even insects were giant sized .
Higher pressure ment more o2 in the same space .
ps the 02 lv its self was higher as well adding even more to this effect ( so was the co2 lv )

Today t rex here would be like you being at around 25 thousand feet 10 k MORE then the tallest mountain .
so yes 50 million year old bacteria would very likely not be able to eat any thing in this time .
Cant be totally ruled out but very unlikely .

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
out of the Million of bacteria and virus on earth only a few 100 find humans yummy and if we died so do they .
Heck human lice have been with us so long they can LIVE ON no other animal except man .
so if we go extinct so do they .
That is just who specialized life can get .
edit on 1-3-2019 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

news.nationalgeographic.com...

life in crystals article

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

They wouldn't even try.

T-rex farts are bad for the climate.

new topics

top topics