It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Issuing a challenge to conservative's

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

LMFAO, this is hilarious, you're simply repeating back to me what I told you. And now you've provided three sources that prove your own stupid idea that elections don't get factored into markets. Also, you've slightly misinterpreted this. The market prices in the instability of not knowing who will win before the election, then it reacts to the news. If it guessed right it usually reverses course. If it guesses wrong it usually exaggerates a move further in the direction it had priced in.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You aren't paying attention. The 2 sources I provided (you don't provide sources just rhetoric) detail out for anyone who can read that LEADING UP TO THE mid terms there's a correction and the market rebounds post election

I linked it in my above post that you chose to ignore because it doesn't fit your narrative

not raising rates isn't creating inflation I CLEARLY quote the part of the article indicating RATE CUTS and that's when the real inflation begins

we can't negotiate with China when they are printing money the dollar is gaining strength that's just not how foreign trade works but I don't care to educate you on that topic as well

See, I post both opinion and data backed positions you just don't like it because it doesn't fit your narrative which is complete BS

anyone who reads my actual post where I add sources and looks at them carefully can see how ridiculously wrong and ignorant you are

your arrogance is always going to bite you on the ass

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LMFAO, this is hilarious, you're simply repeating back to me what I told you. And now you've provided three sources that prove your own stupid idea that elections don't get factored into markets. Also, you've slightly misinterpreted this. The market prices in the instability of not knowing who will win before the election, then it reacts to the news. If it guessed right it usually reverses course. If it guesses wrong it usually exaggerates a move further in the direction it had priced in.

sure whatever buddy, I will continue to create my data backed and sourced threads on the market and I will continue to be right

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you see the dates on my threads? I was all over this before it happened and it had nothing to do with the mid terms

EVERYONE who follows the markets knows the Fed shouldn't be raising rates in 2018 with nearly flat inflation and massive debt accumulation in consumer and corporate markets

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I honestly can't waste my time with someone like you who can't even read or provide your own sources of information, you are wasting my time and you can't even hold your argument together

wiggle wiggle wiggle

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Lol you were all over what? Parroting the media? Good for you I guess. See, your problem is you don't have a point to make other than "I was right!!!!!" and sadly for you, you were wrong about everything so far except that you posted threads about stuff at some point. So like I say good for you. Your economic literacy is lackluster. Yes, you make economic posts based around what the media says, but you don't even seem to understand half of what they say.

I'm going to list and link the points you've attempted to make so far.

It all started with gold being a fixed value asset, it's not.
the value of the dollar is dependent on interest rates (in comparison to gold), it's not.
The fed is increasing balance sheets, they're not
you linked to an article thinking it meant increasing the balance sheets led to inflation, article proved otherwise.
Also thought increasing interest rates resulted in inflation, it doesn't.
Claimed powell wanted to increase balance sheets
Claimed jerome powell couldn't be trusted to tell us the truth about their plans for balance sheet expansion, because he said they were unwinding them.
Claimed recessions lead to high inflation
Implied there was not growth in sectors to support dow rising, Here's where i proved there was plenty of growth
Claimed I never addressed the thread topic, I did, you're still ignoring it
claimed to understand how QE affects the economy, ignored requests for an explanation
Claimed the election had no bearing on the market
Implied fed hadn't started to unwind balance sheets (QT), they had, 15 months ago. This post also implies that markets aren't predictive.
Claimed the fed starting to unwind balance sheets led to the bear market after the election, again the balance sheet unwind began 15 months ago. Plus your prior position was that the fed was going to be increasing balance sheets.
reiterated that nobody (implying wall st) cared about the election
PWND yourself with goldman sach's article about the election effects on the market
you imply that rate cuts will be used to cause inflation, a 180 from your earlier posts
Admit markets are predictive and that the election was priced in.
Now you're claiming you were all over something before it happened, what IDFK? I mean, your thread dates are from the beginning of december which wasn't before the market was in turmoil, it was a month after the election.

Anyway, I've highlighted your hypocrisy, learning, lying, and dodging well enough for anyone who may come through and read this thread. So have a great rest of your week, I hope you actually learned something.

edit on 6-3-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
One other thing about an increased minimum wage is that it creates more opportunity for illegal under the table employment. The jobs that typically go to illegal aliens, because “Americans won’t do them” (for that pay scale). It creates a market of depressed wages, chief among those jobs is migrant farmer and meat processing positions. This further spreads out into landscaping, handyman and contracted labor for construction. Eventually into low level service jobs such as restaurants, Tier 1 IT (phone support), telemarketing (cold calling), etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join