It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets find out who he really is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Mods please do not move this thread to the q thread. This is about q but needs to have more exposure and not be buried away in the mountain of pages of the q threads.

My question : WHO IS Q?

Ats used to be filled with some of the finest researches online. Many of them have gone quit recently. My hope is that they still lurk and will be reading this.

I challenge ats to put their collective heads together and find out who the real q is.
Because without knowing who they are we can not know their true intentions.

The q theory has become so vast and takes up so much space , not just here, but in every conspiracy and fringe place on the net, That this persons true identity is of great importance.

Right now we operate in complete ignorance of this person. Yet so many current political conspiracy theories hinge on what they have to say.
So many waiting for q's next drop yet none of us can look this person in the eye?

This is an interesting read that got me thinking about this.www.nbcnews.com...

How three conspiracy theorists took 'Q' and sparked Qanon

If you have a problem with this persons research then do your own. Prove to us who q and qanon really are.

Please mods let this thread stand alone. Who knows someone here might find out who q really is . Imagine how famous that would make ats! Traffic to this site would surly go up.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I dunno

Are there any known trekkies close to the president?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well, you assume Q is a single person. But I would argue that, in all likelyhood, they are multiple.
And because they chose to operate based on anonymity I don't expect their identity will lead to major revelations. In fact, it might be the complete opposite. It would only dissapoint people to find out Q is just another mom&pop basement dwelling keyboard hero.

I also think there is a very good reason why there are not many quality online researchers left period.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

WHO IS Q? 

Wrong question, rather you should ask WHAT IS Q?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I thought those the frequent the q threads were the epitome of internet researchers....?

Discovering their identity would ruin so much for so many, until they latch onto the next fad.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

WHO IS Q? 

Wrong question, rather you should ask WHAT IS Q?

I’ll do you one better.

WHY is q?

edit on 1/3/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Closed pending review

After review a consensus of Staff has determined that all "Q" material should reside in the "Q" threads located HERE

This thread will remain closed

edit on 3/1/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join