It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Warns Michelle Malkin for Violating Pakistan’s Sharia Law on Platform

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Lysergic
Uh I don't gaf about sharia law lol

Twitter what a bastion of # holes you've become

You've likely broken several laws in both Uzbekistan and Antarctica with that post, you may now be reported and should probably get a lawyer.

Shareeef dun like it.

*rocks the casbah*

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don’t get it.

Lines like “believe all women” violate sharia law.

Big time.

Were there any warnings sent out to those who posted or shared that hashtag?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This widespread love for islam is really thought breaking.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

How ominous these new overlords think.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jacinto34

Sad state of affairs when this post only gets 3 stars.

It's the closest to what is actually going on here.

I'd sure like to know who this official correspondence is and why they have targeted this individual now.

But no, evil Twitter is evil, even though all they've done is pass a message on.

edit on 2/3/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Agreed. Tim covers that point in his video as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sad state of affairs when speech gets censored, and the only concern is the amount of stars a post gets.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where has she been censored?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship.

Call it whatever you like, but at the end of the day, it's still censorship.

So what, exactly, has been censored?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not sure why Pakistan in particular, but it could be a subtle form of terrorist to impose Sharia law globally. This is a dangerous precedent.
edit on 2-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

I can't respect anyone who embraces Sharia Law. We all have rights and Sharia does not recognize this.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship.

Call it whatever you like, but at the end of the day, it's still censorship.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you have no idea what censorship is

Here's the tweet live on twitter, please explain how it's been censored twitter.com...
edit on 15-3-2019 by captainpudding because: ETA

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It sounds to me like they were just letting her know she'd likely face arrest if she ever decided to go to Pakistan. I'm sure many of us would be up in arms if Twitter had this knowledge of someone, decided not to forward it to their attention and they ended up in a Pakistani jail.
edit on 15-3-2019 by captainpudding because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would like to self identify that I break about 50 Pakistan laws per day, and I now feel bad for it... I'll try to get it to 49 tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you're a man that's a good goal to set. If you're a woman I'm pretty sure you break 50 laws in Pakistan just by existing.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: and14263
Under a 2006 law, rape cases can be heard under civil as well as Islamic law.[141]

Civil law seeks to prosecute the rapist. Islamic law seeks to stone the victim.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
A small point. The Twitter narrative does not mention Sharia law. Indeed, Pakistan's legal system is not Sharia. Could it be that Brietbart (the OPs source) is being a little disingenuous with the actuality? Surely not, eh?

Hay it could be. Maybe so. But the game is afoot and we are drifting ever deeper into all is fair in love and war zone. Whats the left propaganda machine going to whine about their foes using the same tactics?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding

If you're a man that's a good goal to set. If you're a woman I'm pretty sure you break 50 laws in Pakistan just by existing.

Hard place in the world for women to live when their value is third place behind little boys and goats...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is a problem that the Facebooks, YouTubes, etc might want to be aware of:

Paragraph 242 18 USCode;
"Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both..."

It is illegal in the US, anyway, to deprive people of their Constitutional, and federally secured rights; like freedom of speech. I understand that the typical argument is that these platforms are "private property" and that tends to exempt One form Constitutional constraints, an I won't argue that. However, this little Federal Law kind of undoes the argument, since nobody, within the US can deprive anyone in the US of their Constitutionally, or Federally guaranteed rights!

Anyway, just sayin'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join