It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA Hat Abuser May Be Deported

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: r0xor

Bait?
Well, I guess they fall for it hook, line, and sinker. If a hate creates that much hate, imagine what will happen when Trump wins again.

All that I'm saying is, I wouldn't go to a left wing protest as a counter demonstrator or as anyone with a MAGA hat on, then make a video complaining about mistreatment for my fans, I mean viewers. On a side note, no self respecting male would do that and if he did, it wouldn't be very popular, but if it's an attractive girl.. yeah, perfect world freedom of expression, speech, whatever but.. let's be realistic despite the world not being fair or people being right, moral, or ethical. I'm referring to the girl getting splashed but it goes for anyone showing up at an opposition protest, or at an event of any kind where it's known that most of the people in attendance are actively against Trump and the MAGA hat as the symbol of his Presidency.

But why? There's nothing malicious, wrong, insulting, or negative about it. It stands for nothing but good things, the best ideals of the President only. It's no different from Yes We Can bumper stickers, although admittedly it was never a provocative fashion item. If it were, I wouldn't have worn it to the gun range, a GOP fundraiser, or even a metal concert. But why? And if I'm white I don't go alone to black clubs, and if I'm black I don't go for walks in a nice neighborhood that I don't live in, and..

I can agree with that statement. Maybe if the left would have followed that advice Charlottesville would not have ended with someone getting killed.

So it was the lefts fault that nutjob needed to kill someone and injure others, yeah poor right winger had no choice it was the lefts fault...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

a reply to: highvein

Oh yeah! Like the reporter with the beard, MAGA hat, and microphone that was shooting video at a protest, probably a pro-feminist one but I'm not sure.

I've seen MAGA hat protesters at marches I attend. The usual policy is to ignore them.

Now... if they get in our faces, that might be another issue (speaking for myself, I wouldn't take the bait, though I would record and I would call security/police.) Since I also have worked security at these parades, I can say that I encourage marchers to NOT interact with cat-callers and MAGA hat wearers and other protesters and by and large nobody does.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Toppest of Keks.

Here are some more lines of text to make you feel better.

Enjoy.

A found illegal just MAY be deported.

You buggers kicked me out for wanting to visit, I never left LAX. I *may* have wanted to WORK or something.. How would one, say, for science, get in from shores far away, and then be given such lenient justice?

Asking for a frand..

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

They HAT America..

literally...

I mean the spate of HAT crimes is almost weekly...

I hate it.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

That's just terrible, I can see a pixel and everything. I should know, I've done a .....

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Bait?
Well, I guess they fall for it hook, line, and sinker. If a hate creates that much hate, imagine what will happen when Trump wins again.

All that I'm saying is, I wouldn't go to a left wing protest as a counter demonstrator or as anyone with a MAGA hat on, then make a video complaining about mistreatment for my fans, I mean viewers. On a side note, no self respecting male would do that and if he did, it wouldn't be very popular, but if it's an attractive girl.. yeah, perfect world freedom of expression, speech, whatever but.. let's be realistic despite the world not being fair or people being right, moral, or ethical. I'm referring to the girl getting splashed but it goes for anyone showing up at an opposition protest, or at an event of any kind where it's known that most of the people in attendance are actively against Trump and the MAGA hat as the symbol of his Presidency.

But why? There's nothing malicious, wrong, insulting, or negative about it. It stands for nothing but good things, the best ideals of the President only. It's no different from Yes We Can bumper stickers, although admittedly it was never a provocative fashion item. If it were, I wouldn't have worn it to the gun range, a GOP fundraiser, or even a metal concert. But why? And if I'm white I don't go alone to black clubs, and if I'm black I don't go for walks in a nice neighborhood that I don't live in, and..

I can agree with that statement. Maybe if the left would have followed that advice Charlottesville would not have ended with someone getting killed.

So it was the lefts fault that nutjob needed to kill someone and injure others, yeah poor right winger had no choice it was the lefts fault...

Read what the person I responded to wrote. You will see what the premise of my statement meant.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

*waves bye bye bye*

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Happy riots!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This just in......

Maga hat puncher deported at breakfast time has apparently made her way back into the usa and is having lunch at mcdonalds as we speak.

#votersuppression

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am laughing just thinking about her telling the other deportees what she got busted for.

She may be just dumb enough to tell them. I mean she got deported for assaulting a person because of a hat in front of police. lol

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Deported? That's unfortunate.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

The girl doing it for attention getting a face full of what looked like soda got me. I was straight faced, trying to take this spectacle, phenonemon of nonsense seriously because so many people either feel passionately, ignorantly against it or they tout it on the webz and social media like it's a bait piece, until that part. She was only there to milk it for her channel, making the video like a wanna be future.. right wing personality? Can't call it a reporter or journalist. Propagandist! There we go. But good propaganda for the truth, of course. "Propagandist" isn't necessarily a bad word, it's a title of someone that creates or provides propaganda.

Tossed in her face by the same type that will call you a misogynist for voting against Hillary.

Too bad that kind of stuff doesn't happen down here in NW Louisiana. That guy would've been chased down and beat to #.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

F*ck sh*t!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Bait?

Not to delve off topic, but if antifa wasn't hell bent on making an appearance to any rally they don't like, she wouldn't have been there and the nut job wouldn't have been pushed over the edge.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

wot u talking about that # be professional.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Oh yeah! Like the reporter with the beard, MAGA hat, and microphone that was shooting video at a protest, probably a pro-feminist one but I'm not sure.

I've seen MAGA hat protesters at marches I attend. The usual policy is to ignore them.

Now... if they get in our faces, that might be another issue (speaking for myself, I wouldn't take the bait, though I would record and I would call security/police.) Since I also have worked security at these parades, I can say that I encourage marchers to NOT interact with cat-callers and MAGA hat wearers and other protesters and by and large nobody does.

That's all well and good...

But what about the topic at hand!?!?
Are you intentionally not addressing this problem?

Because from what I see it's the people on your side doing most if the instigating. Daily we hear and see someone in a MAGA hat being dehumanized by some unhinged leftist.

Meanwhile most "hate crimes" from the left ends up being a hoax.

Yet here you are acting like you somehow still have the moral high ground because you attend rallies organized by anti-semites. Classy...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Good

Seems justice was finally served against one of these low lives. Go figure, it is illegals attacking MAGA patriots because they don't think their poor wittle law breaking illegal selves should be shipped back to their home country/their actual place of residence and citizenship pronto.

Hope to see the others joining her very soon.

Good riddance.

America is for Americans. American citizens and other lawfully authorized residents.

Petty and problematic elements like the individual shown is exactly why we don't need them here. Actual citizens (those who are supposed to be here) are unhappy about our country (including the massive number of illegals) and she actually thought she had the right to attack this Patriot let alone even voice her opinion? You don't live here, you aren't a citizen and you don't belong here. Now shut your mouth and wait for ICE to locate and return you to your home.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What group with a red symbol has ever prevailed or been on the correct side of history?

When was america great for everyone?

Why not just make america great?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I never understood the again part.

It's always been;

A M E R I C U H

F'YEAH

everyone just needs to stop being a bunch crying asshats and realize we are all on Team America

# China

# Russia

# Saudi Arabia

# Insert#holehere
edit on 4-3-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Still loving the what aboutisms coming from those that would be having a field day if the hat were on the other head. This person is getting exactly what they deserved. Deflect, blame, lie, cherry pick, do what you do. The fact is people with common sense will always prevail against babies who cry fowl everytime they get shut down by it. LOVING it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join