It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA Hat Abuser May Be Deported

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Toppest of Keks.

Here are some more lines of text to make you feel better.

Enjoy.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I want to get a MAGA hat and do my part in getting people deported. Bonus: I have a very punchable face. Come at me eses

edit on 28-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The girl doing it for attention getting a face full of what looked like soda got me. I was straight faced, trying to take this spectacle, phenonemon of nonsense seriously because so many people either feel passionately, ignorantly against it or they tout it on the webz and social media like it's a bait piece, until that part. She was only there to milk it for her channel, making the video like a wanna be future.. right wing personality? Can't call it a reporter or journalist. Propagandist! There we go. But good propaganda for the truth, of course. "Propagandist" isn't necessarily a bad word, it's a title of someone that creates or provides propaganda.

edit on 2/28/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Come at me eses.

You ese.

U.S.A.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

The girl doing it for attention getting a face full of what looked like soda got me. I was straight faced, trying to take this spectacle, phenonemon of nonsense seriously because so many people either feel passionately, ignorantly against it or they tout it on the webz and social media like it's a bait piece, until that part. She was only there to milk it for her channel, making the video like a wanna be future.. right wing personality? Can't call it a reporter or journalist. Propagandist! There we go. But good propaganda for the truth, of course. "Propagandist" isn't necessarily a bad word, it's a title of someone that creates or provides propaganda.

Bait?
Well, I guess they fall for it hook, line, and sinker. If a hat creates that much hate, imagine what will happen when Trump wins again.

edit on 1-3-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Yeah, nah, look NB, I have a hard time thinking about a "very punchable face."

Do you look like Micky Rourke perhaps?

Kind regards, bally

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Bait?
Well, I guess they fall for it hook, line, and sinker. If a hate creates that much hate, imagine what will happen when Trump wins again.

All that I'm saying is, I wouldn't go to a left wing protest as a counter demonstrator or as anyone with a MAGA hat on, then make a video complaining about mistreatment for my fans, I mean viewers. On a side note, no self respecting male would do that and if he did, it wouldn't be very popular, but if it's an attractive girl.. yeah, perfect world freedom of expression, speech, whatever but.. let's be realistic despite the world not being fair or people being right, moral, or ethical. I'm referring to the girl getting splashed but it goes for anyone showing up at an opposition protest, or at an event of any kind where it's known that most of the people in attendance are actively against Trump and the MAGA hat as the symbol of his Presidency.

But why? There's nothing malicious, wrong, insulting, or negative about it. It stands for nothing but good things, the best ideals of the President only. It's no different from Yes We Can bumper stickers, although admittedly it was never a provocative fashion item. If it were, I wouldn't have worn it to the gun range, a GOP fundraiser, or even a metal concert. But why? And if I'm white I don't go alone to black clubs, and if I'm black I don't go for walks in a nice neighborhood that I don't live in, and..

edit on 3/1/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Bait?
Well, I guess they fall for it hook, line, and sinker. If a hate creates that much hate, imagine what will happen when Trump wins again.

All that I'm saying is, I wouldn't go to a left wing protest as a counter demonstrator or as anyone with a MAGA hat on, then make a video complaining about mistreatment for my fans, I mean viewers. On a side note, no self respecting male would do that and if he did, it wouldn't be very popular, but if it's an attractive girl.. yeah, perfect world freedom of expression, speech, whatever but.. let's be realistic despite the world not being fair or people being right, moral, or ethical. I'm referring to the girl getting splashed but it goes for anyone showing up at an opposition protest, or at an event of any kind where it's known that most of the people in attendance are actively against Trump and the MAGA hat as the symbol of his Presidency.

But why? There's nothing malicious, wrong, insulting, or negative about it. It stands for nothing but good things, the best ideals of the President only. It's no different from Yes We Can bumper stickers, although admittedly it was never a provocative fashion item. If it were, I wouldn't have worn it to the gun range, a GOP fundraiser, or even a metal concert. But why? And if I'm white I don't go alone to black clubs, and if I'm black I don't go for walks in a nice neighborhood that I don't live in, and..

I can agree with that statement. Maybe if the left would have followed that advice Charlottesville would not have ended with someone getting killed.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I'd post a photo, but you'd all be punching at your screens.

I got the Brendan Fraser face and the Gary Busey teeth

edit on 1-3-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Oh yeah! Like the reporter with the beard, MAGA hat, and microphone that was shooting video at a protest, probably a pro-feminist one but I'm not sure. He's talking really loud for his video in the midst of the crowd, saying things critical of the cause of the protest and Democrats. A young woman comes up and grabs his crotch, I think she said she was doing what Trump said, grab em by the.. except on a man.

Someone acted in the moment on emotion because of what he was saying, complete with a MAGA hat at a protest surrounded by people that agree with her and people are worked up? I'm sure a good reply to this would be that other MAGA hat harassment incidents arent like that and out in public in a random place like a grocery store but these incidents are already incredibly rare in number. It'd be interesting to see out of the total number of recorded MAGA hat incidents, how many were at political events of some kind and how many were already filming for social media on one of those MAGA hat around town videos.
edit on 3/1/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Your right. Now I want to punch you.

edit on 1-3-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 1-3-2019 by Lysergic because: you were great in encino man

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

It'd be interesting to see out of the total number of recorded MAGA hat incidents, how many were at political events of some kind and how many were already filming for social media on one of those MAGA hat around town videos.

That would be interesting to know. But either way, if you resort to violence, or sexual assault over a hat or a political opinion, that is some mentally messed up thinking.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Your right. Now I want to punch you.

Hey I tell ya, I'm so ugly that the day I was born the doctor slapped my mother

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

(in a whispering tone)

Be still my fist.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
She was there illegally and assaulted a natural citizen over an item of apparel.
I say let her do her 6 months of jail before deportation.

Send a clear message “you assault our citizens you go home”

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

and the irony is that its bitches and tools like the ones shown in that vid that will be the first to moan & cry when the EXACT same thing is done to them when their preferred politician gets the big chair and they parade around in public espousing support for their creature.

These #-wits parrot the meme that it represents racism or whatever else is programmed into them by The View or Madcow or Lemon.

Swallowers, all of them.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Pretty sure thats a guy. IDK, just a hunch.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
" THE HAT MADE ME DO IT "

how long till thats a claimed legal defence ?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"Kek". That always makes me lol. It reminds me of the old WOW days when the horde bastards would say it. I was on the alliance side, but we ALL knew what it meant. LOL.

Anyway, yeah. KEK!
edit on 1-3-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join