It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez has a new comic book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

All you have to do is be exactly like me. Duh! 😂

You guys always say I'm so smart, I'm starting to believe it.

Oh wait, no I'm not. I have average intelligence if anything, I just don't fall for the oldest trick in the book. Stop being so gullible. I'm not the only one who sees through the charade but if the only source you have is an echo chamber then I can understand why you would think I am the only one. 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All you have to do is be exactly like me. Duh! 😂

You guys always say I'm so smart, I'm starting to believe it.

Oh wait, no I'm not. I have average intelligence if anything, I just don't fall for the oldest trick in the book. Stop being so gullible. I'm not the only one who sees through the charade but if the only source you have is an echo chamber then I can understand why you would think I am the only one. 😂

Speaking of echo chamber.🙄

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Gotta balance it out my man, you can't just have a few dozen people echoing to each other daily without some kind of balance. I know this place is dying to have no opposing opinions but I enjoy throwing a wrench in the machine and seeing some people squirm a little. 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She already had her own comic book.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Didn't you recently take a hiatus from this place so you could go find yourself?

AKA "attention whoring exercise"

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Republicans: why, after being annoyed by the incessant insulting of Trump by the left, would you stoop down and play the same childish game?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Republicans: why, after being annoyed by the incessant insulting of Trump by the left, would you stoop down and play the same childish game?

Insults don't bother me... come ask your equivalence questions when/if the Right decides to form a witch hunt against AOC, making overdramatic claims of fabricated crimes and projecting their delusions onto her.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes, because I love all the negative attention. 😂

AOC ate a hamburger. Shouldn't we all be talking about that instead of little old me? That's way more important. ATS only focuses on the important topics. 😂
edit on 3/1/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I don't think you know what gullible means.

You're acting like no one is aware of the things you keep mentioning, and if we don't stand beside you and echo it or choose to engage in dialogue with others, we must be falling for the psy-op. This is a discussion forum.. you know, a place where you discuss things?

But what a narrow mindset you have, which explains why you're only capable of spewing the same talking point over and over.

You talk about us falling for divisive rhetoric while you yourself engage in arguably the most divisive rhetoric here. Oh, but let me guess, you see through the charade so you're only trying to enlighten us. It would do you well to get off that high-horse of yours, unless of course you enjoy being a clown in a rodeo.

I had a bit of hope for you and truly did wish you well, but clearly you took a wrong turn somewhere because you came back even worse than before.

And your intentions here have been noted, it's clear you're only here to troll and stroke your fragile ego. My guess is because you don't know how to engage any other way but you so desperately crave the attention.

So with that being said, have fun.

Oh and by the way, no one is laughing with you.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Insults don't bother me... come ask your equivalence questions when/if the Right decides to form a witch hunt against AOC, making overdramatic claims of fabricated crimes and projecting their delusions onto her.

I'm just speaking pre-emptively, because this could snowball if we don't keep our wits. At this point, it is important to lead and not to follow.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Triggered. 😂

Don't we have a hamburger to talk about around here? I swear, people just completely lose sight of the important issues when I come around. AOC ate a hamburger! The gaul of her! 😂

By the way, I came back with a mindset of not taking this place seriously. I still have a point, I just make it in a different way than before. I used to get frustrated but now I could care less if anyone takes me seriously.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't think you know what triggered means either.

Oh you mean like the last time I made you fall into deep contemplation which ultimately led to your hiatus? How's the journey to self-improvement going?

😂 😂 😂 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Self-improvement is going great actually, I don't take myself nearly as seriously as I used to. 😂

What about that hamburger though? Pat your friends on the back for that one, that's the beauty of ATS these days, tabloid level stories. Anything the media throws your way you guys lap up. If you're aware of the things I say you have a funny way of showing it. 😂

AOC ate a hamburger! Front page worthy for sure. And some people actually still take this place seriously. You obviously do because your butthurt is showing. 😂

Hamburgers. 😂 😂 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
it is important to lead and not to follow.

There is a third option: Obstruct.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't take myself nearly as seriously as I used to.

Hey great! That makes two of us, welcome aboard. (I'm talking about you, not myself)

And although you do a great job of it yourself, I do enjoy using you as a vessel to further illustrate how ignorant some people can be.

Triggered and butthurt, how clever. Got anymore adjectives you want to project off of yourself and on to me? I'm more than willing for a friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I've got you here don't I? You must take me seriously in some way to take so much time out of your day to say you don't take me seriously. 😂

Tell me, what do you think about AOC eating a hamburger? What should happen to her? Life in prison, death penalty...? Burning questions need answering. Go, join your friends in the circle jerk! They know what's important. 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Talking to you takes little to no effort, but thanks for the concern. In fact, it's my pleasure and we can do this all day.

As far as AOC eating a hamburger, why don't you go into that thread and ask me there? Oh wait..

No but you're right, conversing with you will eventually get boring. Other than your new obsession with that emoji, you don't really bring anything new to the table.

Honestly we're derailing this thread at this point. Why don't you make a thread on your new outlook and tell us how you feel about us so I can talk to you there?

I encourage you.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

No thanks. I'll keep saying what I say while you keep saying what you say.

This place is a treasure trove of rehashed talking points and topics, but I don't expect you to realize that. I realize I repeat myself but so does everyone else around here. Only difference is you like what they say but don't like what I say. That's why you seem to have an issue with me doing it but no one else. I'm pretty sure they call that irony. 😂

While I repeat myself your friends are ogling over AOC eating a hamburger. A hamburger! Pat them on the back like you always do, they deserve it. 😂 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Honestly we're derailing this thread at this point. Why don't you make a thread on your new outlook and tell us how you feel about us so I can talk to you there?

I encourage you.

I'm actually proud of Enlightened...
Turning over a new leaf.
Growing as an individual.

It's almost like watching a baby bird you took care take flight for the first time.

NVM...

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join