It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing the church for 'End of Days' events - an INTERCESSORY PRAYER MOVEMENT is needed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

It's good to find myself concerned with church matters again, after perhaps several years of holding faith but doing so silently, drawn back from the local church due to health problems & some misunderstandings regarding the lack of charismatic signs & gifts of the Spirit in the church to which circumstance had brought me. It was a lesson for me, in terms of seeing a different side of the church - I had come from a strongly charismatic Baptist offshoot - an evangelical House Church, and it was radical, powerfully moving in the gifts of the Spirit. The new church was traditional Baptist - not at all charismatic, but held strongly consistent teaching & worship, so it was a place where I could meet with God despite the differences which I wasn't accustomed to. The people were strong believers, but were more quiet & reserved, with the elderly making up perhaps 80% of the congregation. I attended prayer meetings & occasionally ministered in simple prophetic gifts (visions & words of knowledge, etc). Nothing bombastic. Unfortunately a combination of health problems, and some differences of opinion & indeed the lack of godly friendship coming from the minister, who was cold & aloof, not willing to be a friend to the 'common man' as it were - these factors led me to draw away, perhaps in around 2015, maintaining my faith privately since then, same for the family.

So anyway, that's my background, so you know where I'm at. Recently I started attending a new church in our area, at first primarily because it was being held in the new cinema complex near our home, and the chairs are those super adjustable bucket types, which really accommodated my serious problems with lower back neuropathic pain & sciatica - it was a church I could actually comfortably participate in. Indeed, this new church is really open & friendly, definitely a great place for the family & the worship/ prayer is awesome, very similar to the original church style which I really loved, but comfortably less intense. Being there has set my sights again on the things of the Spirit within the fellowship of brethren & sisters in the Lord, making me feel more comfortable in my faith, and definitely moving me forward in understanding my roots & the visions which I've been given. A truly 'comforting' experience all round!

So anyway, I was talking with the new pastor by email, regarding certain visions & dreams which had been unfolding in my prayer life, etc - I expressed one in particular which really shocked me when I was a teenager, in fact it occurred before I came to faith. I was witness to some sort of supernatural creatures on a beach/ in the ocean near the shore, and there was a large group of believers, perhaps mostly elderly, who were praying together quietly on this beach, in opposition to these creatures (which perhaps could be considered to be the Behemoth-type creatures, though I had/have no specific knowledge about that..)

So being young, having no experience of faith, my first reaction was a cynical swipe at the people praying, thinking they couldn't possibly have any effect on these monsters by simply praying.. Then, I was grabbed up by a creature I couldn't see, being thrown about all over the place (shaken really, but over large distances relative to my size, in comparison to the monster). I was humbled, realising how perhaps I had been wrong. I was totally in shock about it, but then the dream changed & I don't recall any more on that beach-front.

Anyway, this afternoon I had been recalling this event by email with the pastor, and then tonight, as I was initially drifting off to sleep (I tend to get visions when in a hypnogogic state, between sleep & waking). I found myself back in the same dream/vision, being 'chewed out' by the same monster, shaken around & eventually deposited back on the beach where those people were praying together. As I experienced the vision again, I found myself thinking about how my understanding had changed since the original dream, and that as a result I could see that the people on the beach were engaged in highly effective intercessory prayer.. That phrase actually jumped out at me, I had a strong witness in the Spirit, and I found myself thinking over again: "INTERCESSORY PRAYER". These people, who seemed so quiet & humble, were actually having a monumental effect to halt the attacks of the Enemy, preventing the work of these destroying beasts, keeping them trapped & ineffective. I was either myself standing, or was being informed in the course of the vision that someone stood one foot out of the water & one foot in the water, demonstrating the way that these beasts were trapped, unable to progress from the sea (from whence they came) onto the land to cause terror to the people.

It was the ORGANISED, PERSISTENT, FAITHFUL INTERCESSION which was emphasised as being the cause of the barrier preventing their actions. I had the strong impression that I was being informed that this was a message for the church-writ-large, the corporate, global church of all denominations. The message was that now is the time to organise strong intercessory prayer groups & movements, gatherings & so on, to prepare the church overall for a wider revival, and to prevent the actions of destructive forces which have their origin in a supernatural realm connected to our local space/time - possibly not visible Godzilla type things, but 'something' that could have a potentially deadly effect on our societies. INTERCESSORY PRAYER - ORGANISED, LARGE GROUPS, PERSISTENT & FAITHFUL. It seemed a powerful ministry for the elderly perhaps, maybe those who wish they could 'do more' for the church, and for the Kingdom at large. Intercessory prayer in groups is a fantastic way to maintain social bonds as one gets older, and it is a huge opportunity for an impactful solution to deal with spiritual forces of darkness as we progress towards what many believe could be the fulfilment of prophecy at the closing of the Age.

I leave that with you - please pick it up & examine it in the Spirit, test it to see if it holds fast. If so, it may be a sign that we need to begin preparing for that revival & protection that we will need if things get (even more) dicey. Personally, I'm not sure where we stand regarding the 'End of Days', and I'm therefore sort of 'agnostic' about it. People have been saying the end is near since shortly after Jesus left this Earth, and it hasn't happened yet. Therefore, carry it lightly & focus on the here & now otherwise. But then, if we are inwardly prepared, it's like the special forces - we know what needs to be done should the worst happen, but hopefully 'not today, my friend'.

God bless,

FITO.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just after posting this thread, I had a flash of a vision which suggested classified documents relating to something in Antarctica, with the maps having been redacted, but something had been found there which was causing a lot of consternation. The person carrying the maps (which covered a massive section of the Western edge of the continent, with the tongue-like Antarctic peninsula, and he himself was eldely, perhaps around 90 years old at the present day. He seemed to have been involved as a pilot, or on reconnaissance flights gathering data). This seemed very evidently connected to the main dream/ vision sequence described in the OP, so perhaps this is aimed at being a confirmation to someone who knows more than we do.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

A nation-wide revival is exactly what we need right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Agreed, but I think it's going to be global - the fact of 'one foot in the water & one foot on land' (which I remembered is from the Book of Revelation) might be a code referring to the need for nations which are separated by great distances - even by oceans - to come together in this focus on intercession, to connect with each other, preparing both the land & the waters.. As revival swoops down & takes hold..

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I say bring it on, brother. Let's get on with the End of Days because this place is f# bulls# and we're about ripe for Judgment Day. Exalt the righteous and burn the wicked.

Can't come soon enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

to each their own my friend, happy for you that you've found a new supportive community

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Brilliant post. I agree with everything you've said. We are living in the last days. We may be off by twenty years give or take but we are moving at such an incredible pace to the end as prophecied that it cannot be for long. Noah had to wait 120 years - that's what I keep telling myself.

Intercessory prayer is exactly what we need to do. We need to be as Sam Wigglesworth, like John G. Lake and the other examples that have gone on before, and who are working in the world right now.

In fact Tony Meyers just shared this:
"For those that think "God is in control" what does God say? Proverbs 18:20-21 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
20 A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth;
and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. If God is in control then this scripture would be a lie. You can't have it both ways. Who does God the Father say is in control? How about this one? Deuteronomy 30:19 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
"19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" So who has control? You do that's who. God straight up gave us the choice. So get over it already."

We have to be active in every moment of our day. To use the ability that is given to us via the Holy Spirit - to act as Jesus (not be him), but to act as he did when on earth. He has passed the torch on to us. So we must pray but we must also speak with the ability of the power of our words.

We are to be watchers. It is not an easy thing to do, to have to keep one's mind involved in the uglyness of this world instead of living quietly - but this world is not our home. We can do this - united, or alone. We ARE THE church.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The map didn't have Brunt Ice shelf labeled, so I added the label myself. I could be wrong. described as:

The Brunt Ice Shelf borders the Antarctic coast of Coats Land between Dawson-Lambton Glacier and Stancomb-Wills Glacier Tongue. It was named by the UK Antarctic Place-names Committee after David Brunt, British meteorologist, Physical Secretary of the Royal Society, 1948–57, who was responsible for the initiation of the Royal Society Expedition to this ice shelf in 1955.
wikipedia: Brunt_Ice_Shelf

Iceberg twice the size of New York City is set to break away from Antarctica
While the anticipated iceberg is large by most measures, it is dwarfed by other recent Antarctic breakaways. In July 2017, one of the largest ever icebergs calved from the Larsen C ice shelf. At 2,200sq miles it was nearly twice the size of the US state of Delaware.

The long-term future of Antarctic ice shelves will have a major influence on sea level rise around the world. A report released by US and UK scientists last year stated that ice in Antarctica is melting at a record-breaking rate, posing a major threat to coastal cities.

The study found that melting of the ice sheet has accelerated threefold in the last five years. Unless drastic action is taken to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and limit global warming, scientists estimate that Antarctica’s melting ice should add more than 25cm to total global sea level rise by 2070.

See also: Countdown to Calving at Brunt Ice Shelf
edit on 1-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You are no messenger to me and I follow the Jesus of the Gospels.

I think your dream is not a great vision for humanity. I think you are deluding yourself and attempting to delude others. I think the significance of your dream is that you are in spiritual danger personally and when your soul is in such a precariously confused state the last thing you should be doing is trying to be a visionary and a teacher to others, especially on the scale of being super duper messenger to all the Churches of the nations like St John, lol. You need to sort out your psyche and read the Word of the Prophets. No, instead you are more interested in the Antarctic bringing the end of the world.

Many Christians have turned their faith into a death-wish. Viewing the comments here it appears people have learned so little from all the vile excesses of their faith before. One poster here is looking forward to seeing the burning of all the sinners (which Jesus I assure you will not be doing). Ohhh, how Christian of them.

Did Jesus not tell us to pray for sinners and not to judge them? He did that because He knew we were the same sinners we ourselves have the audacity to judge.

I think your vision is meant for you to sort out your own psyche. The Antactica "flash" is more psychotic. In your confusion you are clinging to a conspiracy theory to give your whole reality some kind of crescendo. The crescendo will not come.

The end has been happening for two thousand years. Jesus said He was preaching to the last generations. We have been on the earth a million plus years as humans. Two thousandths of that makes it the end time, I guess.

The Spirit told John not to seal up the Prophecy of Revelation. Read it for yourself. Daniel was told to seal up his vision of the end until the end. Jesus even says that in the end days some will understand what Daniel means, but even Daniel was not told what it meant if you read him. Revelation was to unfold immediately. Much of it was already happening when John wrote down all that and has been continually happening since. The "Seven years" for G-D are from the Abolition of the Daily Sacrifice until the coming of the Messiah's Kingdom, spread out over thousands of our earth years. It is a separate seven from the other of Daniel's Prophecies, for a very good reason.

I think you you are getting a little unbalanced here. I think you are seeing yourself as some special ambassador for G-D, telling all the Churches of the world to prepare for the end. I think you are linking this to the Anntarctic "cooler" being defrosted, lol. Where does it say in the Bible about that being the end? Does it say "and the poles shall melt" anywhere in Revelation?

I follow Jesus and I do not believe you. I think you had a dream that is important to your own psyche's health. I have mapped the territory you are presently "exploring" very thoroughly before in my life.

There are no classified documents. There is no secret Nazi Antarctic base nor alien discovery like uin all the Hollywood movies. You have fallen prey to the "zombie conspiracy syndrome" (or "ZCS" as I am now calling it, lol, as I have just invented the term for it). It is a little demon that whispers profound littlew lying secrets posing as a Revelatioin Angel. Watch out! Jim Jones was infected with the same demon and delusion. I feel sad that you are falling prey to this.

Even Many Christians are losing the plot now. Anybody left out there in Zombie Land??? Don't believe the delusion. It is just another day on planet earth. You shall be clearly informed when the Master returns. It will be pretty obvious.

For goodness sake READ THE BIBLE and BELIEVE THAT, not the delusions of your own psyche. I have seen lots of stuff before. If I had believed all the crap I have experienced I would be a terribly deluded and lost soul. Instead I believe what the Bible tells me and I am rock solid. Yeah, I have fun learning, but I know I am not the next super duper prophet come with the visions of visions for the earth. I was not born on Krypton. I was born in some little baby ward run by nuns for mothers who didn't marry, lol. My life will be as short-lived and lame as all the other many billions of gone to dust dudes who lived out their three score and ten before me. Same for you, OP.

If you do not listen to what I have written here I know where you are headed. Pull yourself together, soldier! Don't let the zombie conspiracy demon take you hostage and lead you down a path of delusion that really is precarious and can make you insane for a while, even for good.

edit on 1-3-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

That's an excellent point you make, regarding the choice set before us. I think it's become a cliche, to say that 'God is in control'. However, I do believe that in a way it's absolutely true as the response of the heart which is submitted to the plans of the Almighty: "A man may make plans in his heart, but the LORD directs his steps", and yet in another sense of the question, the scripture you quoted is also extremely relevant: "See I have set before you life & death, blessing & cursing, therefore choose life, that you might live.." - we must "work out our salvation.." The gift of grace unto salvation is given freely in a way such that all might understand its principles, at the most basic level - but there are evermore layers of complexity for us to delve into as our walk with God progresses, so that no man may boast in the measure of his understanding.

I think we must approach scripture on the whole as a truly multi-dimensional work, which speaks to all men at all times in all circumstances, and it is this 'universality of applicability' which is partly meant as an inference when we read the "eternal, living word of God." "...For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.."

We must therefore see ourselves as supremely blessed, having access to & understanding of this eternal, living, active word of God, established as an eternal testimony concerning all things pertaining to life & death, the love of God & the availability of salvation for the destitute. Certainly, we must choose life, that we may live!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

attempting to delude others

I respectfully disagree.

What is wrong with sayinig that a ministry of intercessory prayer is intended for those in the church who feel like they want to do more for the Kingdom?

If anyone is deluded in their delusions of grandeur, it is you, for deeming yourself worthy to judge the word & heart of others without having understood the central core, as stated above, of the message I wrote down.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

This is the truth of it:

www.theguardian.com...

Yes, it is something that the earth is doing because of global warming. We are the sinners making it happen quite possibly because we are such careless creatures and have zero environmental consciousness right now (which is about to change).

I am more worried about all the vile diesel fumes I have to breathe in every day. They will probably kill me long before the Ice Shelf does. Yes, all the big cities on the coasts may get flooded more, but that is our own karma. G-D deliberately set the cities up there, making us build on flood plains, et c and near to the coasts. HE is always many steps ahead of us.

Yes, the "Sodoms" of the earth are in the prime locations for a good ol' flooding by the ocean. The Bible is the ultimate Last Word on our fate. Humans are powerless little ants to interfere with what G-D prescribes for us.

Yes, just like Jesus and the Bible says - we are silly apes who do not know how to do anything properly. However, it was all meant to be like this. It is the human story in hiSTORY. This end has been coming for a long time. It is the roller coaster effect of our error destroying everything. I do not think we can stop it, no matter how "conscious" we think we are becoming. It is the playing out of the drama. I have faith to know that it is in G-D's Hands and I do not even get one grey hair from worrying about it.

Lots of the ice is going to melt. The earth never stays still. Even in the last two thousand years we have had some serious environmental carnage happen. We have had volcanic winters that brought doom, failure of crops, slaughters of war out of desperation across continents and the plague. It is just the "birth pangs", so the Bible says. Lol, I think we have all had vision enough about this. It is in the media constantly what scientists say is happening to us. Still the Trump and his fellow politicians don't worry about it.

Strange, but Jesus never said anything about being a control freak over nature. When David tried to be a control freak G-D told him off. I think it is all meant to be just the way it is. We are the authors of our own doom, not G-D. HE just provides us with a running commentary in his "Thread" called the Holy Bible. Have you read HIS Prediction Thread bout the End of the World?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Actually, Jesus did give the city architects some "solid" advice, but like Isaiah said they never hear or see.

He told humanity build your house on rock and not sand, didn't He? What have all the humans been doing the last two thousand years? They have been building cities on the sand of the sea and the sand of river banks at the lowest bridging points generally. Very strategically place for a right old moshing and thrashing by nature if ever we stepped out of line too much - which we have done.

Even the best architects with all the letters after their names could not get this right. China is doing it right now. It has so many millions of people crammed into small geographical locations prone to flooding, and CERTAINLY prone to flooding when the iced lollies fall into the ocean. All those silly human made islands will be the first to go. They spend all that money on what will only last such a short time. Soon it will be bye bye to all the Chinese military bases on their false islands when the ice melts in the Scotch and Soda, lol.

We are not clever. We have no foresight. We can't see beyond the ends of our noses. It is a huge character fault. Hence, why we need G-D. Without HIM there is no life. Without HIM it is a vacuum for demons to haunt. Life has always been crappy like this for every generation.

Ok, I shall now vacate your thread, great Saviour and Seer. I shall leave sinking humanity with this saying today about where to build your city. Amazing how Jesus catches us out using such simple Words even a child can understand that not paying attention to can destroy whole cities and even civilizations:

Matthew 7:24-27 New International Version (NIV)

The Wise and Foolish Builders

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

A fitting parable for Global Warming, don't ya think? I bet the nice Christian who wants all the sinners to burn will still get into their car and do all their environment destroying business that will bring the destruction they have the death wish for without realizing they are the sinner they want to burn.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I say bring it on, brother. Let's get on with the End of Days because this place is f# bulls# and we're about ripe for Judgment Day. Exalt the righteous and burn the wicked.

Can't come soon enough.

Spoken like a true fundamentalist christian, full of loathing and hatred for your fellow human beings who don't believe and belong to the same cult you do, hoping and praying for their deaths by the billions. No doubt you count yourself among the righteous to be exalted.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Whoa, I can't believe you just mentioned documents relating to Antarctica! I'm truly shocked!

Just a few minutes ago I ran across an article suggesting the "Deep State" (or whatever you want to call the bankers, politics, evil people and leaders of the world) will disclose an Ancient civilization in Antarctica to distract the general public from the absurd things we're going to discover soon that took place worldwide.

Will Deep State Disclose Buried Antarctic Civilization to Distract from Looming Mass Arrests?

I don't buy it because of the "QAnon" theory, but because I have studied the misteries of Antarctica for a long time and I know there's something under the ice sheet. Before Antarctica was formed, there was something on that area.

Now, put together all of the important people who surprisingly visited Antarctica in the past 5 years, and you might have something...

S+F for a well presented thread!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

A common symbol of ecumenism symbolises the Christian Church as a cross depicted as the mast on a boat at sea.

The adjective ecumenical can also be applied to any interdenominational initiative that encourages greater cooperation among Christians and their churches, whether or not the specific aim of that effort is full, visible unity.

The terms ecumenism and ecumenical come from the Greek οἰκουμένη (oikoumene), which means "the whole inhabited world", and was historically used with specific reference to the Roman Empire.[2] The ecumenical vision comprises both the search for the visible unity of the Church (Ephesians 4:3) and the "whole inhabited earth" (Matthew 24:14) as the concern of all Christians.
wikipedia: Ecumenism

Parochialism is the state of mind, whereby one focuses on small sections of an issue rather than considering its wider context. More generally, it consists of being narrow in scope.

The term originates from the idea of a parish (Late Latin: parochia), one of the smaller divisions within many Christian churches such as the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican churches. en.wikipedia.org...

Intercession or intercessory prayer is the act of praying to a deity on behalf of others.(Wikipedia: Intercession)

Last night, while watching random YouTube videos, I came across an oldie. It seemed to me that godly parochialism is quite ineffective. Ecumenical Intercessional Prayer (for others, by all for all) maybe more effective. At the least, the mind of the intercessor is focused on another than self.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It seems you have a very Calvinist approach to understanding the faith, and it seems you are affected by a spirit of error, because you rejoice in the potential suffering of millions - saying that God (no need to redact His name by the way) intended for us to build on flood plains so that He could wipe us out whenever He pleases. Very fatalistic. Predestinarion & lack of free will, etc. It's a bit ridiculous in light of known instances in which the corporate & private destiny of many tens of thousands were altered, as an example through repentance of the city of Nineveh..

If there is no free will then we are nothing but soulless robots following along in a grand clockwork theatre. This is simply not borne out by the saving ministry of Christ Jesus, who being lifted up, calls all Mankind to Himself - an act of salvation which can only actually mean anything at all if we are indeed rational creatures with the freedom of will to choose our future. I absolutely reject your fatalist & erroneous spirit, believing instead that we can turn our lives around through the choice to serve God foremost in all things, once having obtained the knowledge of Christ which leads to life abundant, freedom indeed, the peace that passes understanding, to the salvation of our souls & heavenly encounters with God & His angels.

Joel 2:13-14

Rend your heart
and not your garments.
Return to the Lord your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity.
Who knows? He may turn and relent
and leave behind a blessing

Jesus came to give life, and life abundantly. He said "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God". He didn't say "Aha! caught you out with that one, didn't I..? See how you built on a flood plain? I did that, specifically so I could catch you out & flood you to death at some future point, just because you annoy me somewhat.."

Do you see the difference between the Spirit of God which leads to LIFE & the spirit of error which leads to LIES? I think you should inquire as to the state of your heart, if the second are the ways that you conceive of & represent God to others around you/ on the internet, etc.

edit on MarchFriday1903CST01America/Chicago-060025 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding quote

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

It seemed to me that godly parochialism is quite ineffective. Ecumenical Intercessional Prayer (for others, by all for all) maybe more effective. At the least, the mind of the intercessor is focused on another than self.

This is exactly what I was aiming at presenting - an ecumenical mission of intercession focused together in response to the opposition & challenges to the success of the global church, the collective of Mankind when all have seen the truth as it unfolds before them, realising what is unfolding & responding to it as a group which is tightly knit together as one ("A rope of three strands is not easily broken"). When God's people (everyone who rejects the antichrist perspective - "..those who are not against us are for us") get together in prayer, in focused rejection of the antichrist doctrine & the "lying signs & wonders", then it will be seen just how powerful the miracles which will follow on from this activity actually are..("..They shall do even greater things than these in my Name"). Definitely a 'watch this space' moment, for sure!

edit on MarchFriday1903CST01America/Chicago-060013 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hi Klassified,

I know from past discussions that you're not open to the gospel, for reasons I understand even if I don't agree with them. I just wanted to add that in response to the following:

full of loathing and hatred for your fellow human beings who don't believe and belong to the same cult you do, hoping and praying for their deaths by the billions. No doubt you count yourself among the righteous to be exalted.

I definitely concur that we should never rejoice in the prospect of harm befalling our fellow man. I can't recall where in scripture it says this but there is a prophetic comment which sternly rebukes those who 'rejoice at the coming of the Day of the LORD.' We are specifically told that in no way should we rejoice in the prospect of its coming, nor should we hope & pray for it to arrive sooner than it is scheduled..Again, can't recall quite where it is, but I know it's there. I'll check & edit this comment later.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Amos 5:18-20 NET
Woe to those who wish for the day of the Lord!
Why do you want the Lord’s day of judgment to come?
It will bring darkness, not light.

Disaster will be inescapable,
as if a man ran from a lion only to meet a bear,
then escaped into a house,
leaned his hand against the wall,
and was bitten by a poisonous snake.

Don’t you realize the Lord’s day of judgment will bring darkness, not light –
gloomy blackness, not bright light?

When God's people (everyone who rejects the antichrist perspective

Can you explain what you mean by antichrist perspective?

top topics

join