It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Didn't Become President to Enrich Himself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yesterday, President Trump tweeted out a "Must Watch" video, comparing Liberal Media's salivating over Russia Collusion in 2017/2018, to the shredding of their hopes by the President's former Attorney Michael Cohen before Congress, 2 days ago.

Liberal Media's Narrative DESTROYED: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Hate-filled Democrats and Journalists are now reduced to scavenging for old Trump business irregularities as their last hope.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump doing what's necessary to MAGA, posting on Twitter like a teenage girl. 😂

You know what will make everything better? Pouring more fuel on the already out-of-control partisan fire. 😂

Brilliant. 4D chess at its finest. Glad he's got his top man on 4chan as we speak leaking vague riddles that leave everyone scrambling to figure out wtf it means. That's how you get the truth out there, vague riddles with absolutely no concrete explanation. 😂
edit on 3/1/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yesterday, President Trump tweeted out a "Must Watch" video, comparing Liberal Media's salivating over Russia Collusion in 2017/2018, to the shredding of their hopes by the President's former Attorney Michael Cohen before Congress, 2 days ago.

Liberal Media's Narrative DESTROYED: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Hate-filled Democrats and Journalists are now reduced to scavenging for old Trump business irregularities as their last hope.

Is this all for the benefit of the country as a whole, or as a half?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He's got millions of people pretty much worshipping him as if he's the Second Coming and can do no wrong. I'd say that's payment enough in his eyes. Those in power gave him decades of fame and fortune in return for his act today. 😂

you are falling into their trap. they want you to hate him and act like a petulant child. Don't fall for their games.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Didn't Washington NOT want to be president, which basically set the ground work for future presidents, because he was I guess apolitical and just didn't care for the power he was given. There after it seemed like it was a position that someone WANTED to become. No wonder he died shortly after...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Good one. What about me "hating" Hillary, Obama and every other politician out there? I guess they told me to hate them too, right? They told me not to pick sides. Brilliant. 😂

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No he RAN to enrich himself... Micheal Cohen said what I have been saying all along....
HE NEVER EXPECTED TO WIN...
We are being led by a man without a plan.
Winging it since day one.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Micheal Cohen said what I have been saying all along....

lolololol
accurate comparison
convicted liar and pariah!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When nukes are on the table not negotiating is not an option.

Why do you want war so bad? What's wrong with negotiation?

That's ridiculous, we came came close to war with the whole rocket man saga, remember?

Are you really arguing that Trump knows better than the entire intelligence agencies else on this matter ?

It seems as if he does.

Think about that statement for a minute or two, trump the master deal maker somehow knows more about what's going on in nth Korea than the hundreds or possibly thousands of people tasked with the job, which includes all sorts of espionage and other such practices, countless tax dollars used to learn information about our enemies yet cheetolini somehow just knows better.

You are #ting me right, nth Korea have been an issue ever since the Korea's were split, but somehow trumps followers think he averted war after Trump himself escalates the whole situation....

Oh boy, idiocracy is well and truly here

Yet, Kim Jung Un is now legitimate in your eyes. If he isn’t, then you’re just repeating what someone taught you to say.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No he RAN to enrich himself... Micheal Cohen said...

You should find better songbirds.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
lol

trump's chumps are fun.

you think he cares about you and this country - that takes a whole lotta special.

too bad his charity is closed for self-dealing or you all could send him your life's savings.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Are you really arguing that Trump knows better than the entire intelligence agencies else on this matter ?

He definitely knows better than you do.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

That's ridiculous, we came came close to war with the whole rocket man saga, remember?

It seems as if he does.

Think about that statement for a minute or two, trump the master deal maker somehow knows more about what's going on in nth Korea than the hundreds or possibly thousands of people tasked with the job, which includes all sorts of espionage and other such practices, countless tax dollars used to learn information about our enemies yet cheetolini somehow just knows better.

You are #ting me right, nth Korea have been an issue ever since the Korea's were split, but somehow trumps followers think he averted war after Trump himself escalates the whole situation....

Yet, Kim Jung Un is now legitimate in your eyes. If he isn’t, then you’re just repeating what someone taught you to say.

Yeah so he makes a deal with nk, nk holds up their end and starts dismantling their nuclear capabilities, then trump refuses to follow through on the timeline that he promised nk in reducing sanctions. Typical us backing out of agreements after the other side keeps to them.

This op is all utter bs. He cares about the us? He cares about people? What nonsense. If you had hundreds of billions and cared about helping people what would you do? People with way less have done way more. Football players have built thousands of homes for people out of pocket. Athletes have provided free electricity to hundreds of thousands of people from their home countries out of pocket, with way less money than trump has. How has he helped people with his billions? About as much as Hillary did with her “charity fund”. It’s the “I’ll help you to the extent it makes me much richer or more famous” trope. Has trump sent thousands to school? Has he provided homes to thousands? Has he done anything more than helping one or two personal acquaintances? Any of the above would be pocket change to him.

Judge a man by his works. All trump has done is aggrandize himself, worshipping at the alter of his own enrichment and power.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: MadLad

It seems as if he does.

Yeah so he makes a deal with nk, nk holds up their end and starts dismantling their nuclear capabilities, then trump refuses to follow through on the timeline that he promised nk in reducing sanctions. Typical us backing out of agreements after the other side keeps to them.

This op is all utter bs. He cares about the us? He cares about people? What nonsense. If you had hundreds of billions and cared about helping people what would you do? People with way less have done way more. Football players have built thousands of homes for people out of pocket. Athletes have provided free electricity to hundreds of thousands of people from their home countries out of pocket, with way less money than trump has. How has he helped people with his billions? About as much as Hillary did with her “charity fund”. It’s the “I’ll help you to the extent it makes me much richer or more famous” trope. Has trump sent thousands to school? Has he provided homes to thousands? Has he done anything more than helping one or two personal acquaintances? Any of the above would be pocket change to him.

Judge a man by his works. All trump has done is aggrandize himself, worshipping at the alter of his own enrichment and power.

Did I say Trump cared about helping people? No? Then why pretend I did? Because you cannot win the argument without misrepresenting it.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It was purely a win/win for him. It isn't a secret he didn't think he was going to win. That tidbit has came out several times even through loonie news channels that trump supporters think always tell them the truth.

Fact of the matter is, he is a master manipulator. Our political system is so messed up that some people looking for a change are allowing themselves to be totally manipulated by a bunch of hogwash. His spinning has led to a complete counter culture that will spin the facts in any way shape or form to support their arguments. Essentially we have produced a culture of millions of Kelly Ann Conway's. These people would rather take a tweet and spend countless hours trying to link some sort of connection to a conspiracy to back up their beliefs than read through the hogwash.

I don't think left or right really has liked the government for quite some time, but the longer this goes on the worse things are going to get. I don't think people realize that as long as our government is ineffective the people that come out rich in this is not only the already rich, but also corporate america. If you haven't been paying attention, corporate america is what got us in this mess to begin with. Corporate lobbies and donations to campaigns is what has screwed up our politics. As long as our government is in a stalemate they continue to prosper while the average joe gets screwed. Everyone runs around claiming all this 'winning' stuff. The only people that have won to date are the corporations that have received all sorts of tax breaks and not passed those savings through to their employees. Record stock buybacks and low corporate taxes have made a bad situation worse. Meanwhile we raise our spending and corporations pay less taxes. Guess who gets to pay for the increased spending now? YOU!

It's sad that most people would rather play a game in the Q section playing 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon trying to create conspiracy rather than just see the simple facts.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Many on here said that. It was not a reply to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

Good one. What about me "hating" Hillary, Obama and every other politician out there? I guess they told me to hate them too, right? They told me not to pick sides. Brilliant. 😂

What about it?

All I have seen from you sport is this inability to see past the MSM curtain. Meanwhile telling us all how ignorant we are for trying to secure a better future for our loved ones.

Trump is a pompous douche.
I agree with you there.

But so are you most days what's your point?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: MadLad

Many on here said that. It was not a reply to you.

"This op is all utter bs. He cares about the us? He cares about people? What nonsense."

Yet you call my op "utter bs" and nonsense. The problem is it said nothing about Trump caring about people. The argument clearly states, as is evident by the title, that Trump didn't become president to enrich himself.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Trump is a pompous douche.
I agree with you there.
But so are you most days what's your point?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If I'm a pompous douche just like Trump then I should be king of ATS right now. Where's my crown? 😂

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join