It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of cloaked creature in woods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
im not sure if this is real because the sound effects at the end but this was posted in 2012 so it might be harder to fake then but it sounds at the end there is definitely sounds that seem fake

what do you guys think

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
im not sure if this is real because the sound effects at the end but this was posted in 2012 so it might be harder to fake then but it sounds at the end there is definitely sounds that seem fake

what do you guys think

I'd find it much more convincing if the cloaked creature had caught and disemboweled them.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

My thoughts, nope. what type of camera are the using? No physical movement or disturbance, are they both looking at a screen from the camcorder? What is the size of the that? The "enhancements" are not enhancements. Fake

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It could be faked, and the monster sounds at the end make me think it was maybe a school project.

You never know though, maybe it's a cloaked alien guarding an underground base entrance and acts like a monster to ward off intruders..

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This looks like VFX.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh, that's just a lost ghost.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I don't know, the girl sounds genuine to me. Seeing a cloaked figure would scare the hell out of me too! It's hard to tell anymore what's real and what isn't. Hoaxers and video manipulation apps have really muddied the waters. I can't wait for the day where these mysteries can no longer be explained away as being hoaxes or miss-identified earth objects. That will be the day when humanity will finally realize we're not alone and we really don't know as much as we thought we did.

CX

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Get to the choppaaaaaa!

Just a simple Predator on a hunting trip

CX.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It should have whispered...anytime
Like the predator did .

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well thank gosh the video is at a nice clear 360p, instead of the 180 we usually get.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the only reason i give these type of videos any time is the fact SOMETHING is in the forests of the world taking and or killing people ala MISSING 411.

it was made during or before 2012 so that is something to consider, if the had left the sound out(assuming its fake) it would have sold the video better.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Here are some of the sounds used

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Whilst the video is....probably not reputable, the missing 411 is indeed an interesting subject Penroc. We dont usually cross paths on here much mate, but I do enjoy your posts.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's hard to tell much from this video, worst quality ever! But it does look like whatever it is is 'projected' onto the lens versus being out in front of it, which leads me to believe the figure may have been layered over the video after the fact

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
C'mon, Both being chased by what sound like a demented Demon and at no point does the guy overtake the girl or trip her up. I'm calling fake.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yup. If she fell, started screaming and couldn't get up, I'd buy it!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

i try to keep my tin foil hidden

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
the only reason i give these type of videos any time is the fact SOMETHING is in the forests of the world taking and or killing people ala MISSING 411.

Yes. Perverted serial killers.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
some article a couple years ago said that approx. 100,000 people from around the world go missing each year, and are never seen nor heard from again...this of course from a population of 8 billion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join