It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi's Medical Diagnosis? Prohibliting Fluent Speech Who out there can ID and Diagnose

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

She's not the only elected official who could be diagnosed with age related Communication Disorders. This is why there should be term limits and a limit on how old you can be to run for an elected office. Many people in their 60's and 70'S probably would feel they are being discriminated against, but the same could be said for the age restriction of being 35 years old to run for POTUS!

I personally believe someone age 25 could run for president. I've met some intelligent 20 year-olds that have much better communication skills and intelligence than many of our current representatives in office. I just think people who represent citizens of this country and can hold the most powerful office in the free world, should be of sound mind and physically capable to accepting the demands of the office they hold. Our elected officials are too self-serving, too old and bring no new ideas to issues affecting all Americans.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Another symptom that my friend's mother displayed was being unreasonable and generally contrary and cantankerous. Hmmm...

I noticed this about Harry Reid in the few years before he retired. It seemed that in every interview he gave he was a nasty, argumentative old coot. Fortunately, he had the good sense to retire. (Or someone close to him convinced him to do so.)

Honestly, when you consider the rather geriatric makeup of congressional Democrats, I wonder how much of TDS can be explained by this.
edit on 28-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I bet some kind of viral infection of the brain from untreated STDs during Speaker Pelosi's time as Miss Lube Rack girl.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Thing is...alcoholism is a bjg red flag to getting ones security clearance yanked. Fkr normal peeps anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Garden-variety dementia.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join