It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi's Medical Diagnosis? Prohibliting Fluent Speech Who out there can ID and Diagnose

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Trashy or not Still a valid question : Why cant the SPEAKER of the House form a complete Coherent and full sentence with out it being garbled & Jumbled We deserve better!

Would you- If you saw someone stumbling around about to get into a car and drive not ASK what's the matter & seek out why they're stumbling around -for fear of being offensive or trashy? it could save a life or in this case... Well you know

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Trashy or not Still a valid question : Why cant the SPEAKER of the House form a complete Coherent and full sentence with out it being garbled & Jumbled We deserve better!

Would you- If you saw someone stumbling around about to get into a car and drive not ASK what's the matter & seek out why they're stumbling around -for fear of being offensive or trashy? it could save a life or in this case... Well you know

a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not disagree that something is wrong with her.
I do take issue in bs diagnosis over the tv or internet.
I do not disagree that we deserve better.
Asking for medical diagnosis over the internet is not it.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My wife said she is simply aging...

Paths from the brain to motor extremities sees coordination deteriorate with age...which has nothing to do with a larger issue...

I disagree with Pelosi on almost everything political,y because i consider her to be a leftist fool...

But her brain is working fine and yet her body understandably is not able to keep up all the time...
Again, it’s absolutely normal and not indicative of a larger issue...

That’s all my better half is able to speculate without a physical exam...
She’s a highly credentialed and published MD, FACEP for what’s its worth and her job depends on making immediate diagnose calls every day at one of the 4 largest(volume wise) level I trauma centers in America

If she says Nancy Pelosi’s behaviors are normal than I trust her...well, normal for a communist

-Chris

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi's Medical Diagnosis? Prohibliting Fluent Speech Who out there can ID and Diagnose

Remember people.

She's number 3 from the presidency.

God have mercy on our souls.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Well the nurse in me me would have stopped and gather some scene size up. Honestly after hearing from pharmacist down that way... HIPPA.

Figured she like most went bonkers.

But it's been widely reported through neighborhoods ( Rockville in my particular case ). Granted as I'm searching, Snopes & Fact Checker disputes drinking claims. Leaves me dry, though I've seen some stuff growing up. Everybody drinks in D.C..

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My professional internet opinion?

She is going insane trying to cope with being a communist and pretending she works for us.

It takes a lot of energy to be two people and she is too old to keep on the ball.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Early stage of alzheimers??

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
No medical diagnosis needed to tell me she is a raging alcoholic. That can account for just about all of her problems. From the speech impediment to the skewed perception of reality all brought on by the sauce...

This is the correct answer. I thought there was already a topic on this today. This was basically my assessment except i pointed out she cannot even sit through an hour of SOTU without a mini-bar in front of her.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I posted a comment in the now-vanished thread. I think she has dementia. My dad was showing the exact same traits toward the end of his life.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Well the nurse in me me would have stopped and gather some scene size up. Honestly after hearing from pharmacist down that way... HIPPA.

But it's been widely reported through neighborhoods ( Rockville in my particular case ). Granted as I'm searching, Snopes & Fact Checker disputes drinking claims. Leaves me dry, though I've seen some stuff growing up. Everybody drinks in D.C..

Looks like we nailed it. If snopes dismisses something regarding a democratic politician then it is most likely true. Snopes is so much disinfo youd think they were run by the CIA.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Looks like we nailed it. If snopes dismisses something regarding a democratic politician then it is most likely true. Snopes is so much disinfo youd think they were run by the CIA.

They've been that way at least as far back as the Clinton administration. They can be objective if they put their mind to it, but typically they have an obvious liberal slant.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome would be my guess. Caused by drinking heavily while not getting enough vitamins. Makes people seem a bit slow.... because they have brain damage.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
From my deep medical back ground I would say she is suffering heavily from liberalism. Not incurable but at her stage it is most likely fatal.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome would be my guess. Caused by drinking heavily while not getting enough vitamins. Makes people seem a bit slow.... because they have brain damage.

This is why I take my vitamins with 25 year old scotch. Isles...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Early stage of alzheimers??

That's what I'm seeing, too. Now, I'm feeling kind of sorry for her.

It reminds me of that Alzheimer's commercial that starts off, "It was one year ago today that mom started searching for her words"....I think it is for a senior living facility.

Nancy has a lot of research staff that probably do most of her work and tell her what she needs to say. But, when she actually has to say it, she stumbles and stutters and stammers and searches for words, or misuses words.

Remember, she's almost 80 years old. If not for botox, hair dye, and spit and glue, she would look like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. If Nancy didn't look so polished, and was talking like this, people would be checking out a "place for mom" real quickly.
edit on 28-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
yea, shes "prohiblited". "bigly" ... she should lay off the cofeve,
or present us with her doctors recommendation, otherwise its the "smocking" gun for me . the special "councel" is a fraud. trump played no "roll" in anything. ...

who am I? (hint: leader of the Free world)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I've long posited that she's abusing Opiods, Benzos and Alcohol...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I watched my friend's mother descend into dementia. The old lady passed recently.

Pelosi reminds me of my friend's mother. Sounds and looks just like her.

Another symptom that my friend's mother displayed was being unreasonable and generally contrary and cantankerous. Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I didn’t watch the video but I have seen enough of her bumbling and mumbling to know she is a stone cold rummy.
She is knocking them down 24/7/365.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Even as far back as 2017 this is a known problem.....

The owner of the Capitol Hill pharmacy that supplies prescription drugs for members of Congress and staff has sparked a frenzy of speculation after claiming he gives meds to lawmakers with “pretty serious health problems” and appearing to question their mental faculties.

www.foxnews.com...

And just today as well....
www.thegatewaypundit.com... video/?omhide=true

twitter.com...
edit on 28-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join