It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Gift for y'all.
$20 bucks. High Quality. Classy.
See ya when something interesting happens.

Z

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Gift for y'all.

Z

TicTac's yummy!!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The latest video analysis of FLIR1

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

And below the video on the Youtube page it says

The US government has acknowledged its validity

Source for that?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hi Mirageman,
It's not my video....
but they must be conflating TTSA's statement in regards to CoC of the three released videos.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Isn't that the problem. We have TTS AAS but no one from that organisation has ever produced a CoC?

edit on 13/6/2019 by mirageman because: terrible crude lowest common denominator joke

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Hi Mirageman,
It's not my video....
but they must be conflating TTSA's statement in regards to CoC of the three released videos.

Why would you assume that? Since it's "not your video." Why would you assume they are conflating anything with anything?

MM: I loved the LCD joke about the TTS/AAS with no CoC.
edit on 13-6-2019 by KansasGirl because: No one likes no CoC

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Gift for y'all.

Z

Is it a canvas bag, or paper? You're right- it's SUPER classy! I may even be able to bring it with a dress and heels outfit.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That TTSA merch is so weird.

I' wonder if the TTSA cheerleaders on Twitter ever talk to normal people who don't follow this stuff. They seem to really overestimate how much of this has reached the mainstream.

The average person - even those who may believe in UFOs - has no idea what a TTSA is.

If they are supposed to be getting people ready for Disclosure then they are doing a poor job.

I see that the final episode (Episode 6) of Unidentified is called "The Revelation"

Should we wager a guess what that revelation will be?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Okay, full disclosure: I came across this on the Q thread. I don't know the tweeter of the unrolled thread, it's not all germane to this topic, but I know he has at least some of the details right because I remember the story about Woolsey, UFOs, and Greer and it sounds an awful lot like the backstory of the Wilson leak. Don't hate the playas (they are interchangeable) hate the game.

JAMES WOOLSEY: UFO BELIEVER OR MIRAGE MAN?

Of course Presidential UFOs had it's own "scoops" on that from a few years back floating around and full of familiar names and spy games. Possibly some good clues to revisit.

Extraterrestrial Politics in the Clinton White House: Part 2 - Clinton’s CIA Director Briefed

Yep Greer always drops his Woolsey and Wilson tales in interviews, I also went back and listened to his reselling to Art Bell. At least it's consistent. It does flesh out a bit of the scene at the time when Mitchell/Greer were on their "briefing" tour.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I hesitate to even mention this. And I'm sure everyone here knows I'm in the "I don't trust TTSA" camp.

I like to also think that I'm in the "don't tell me what I want to hear" camp and I try to remain conscious to following the evidence wherever it leads.

It's a small evidentiary item and would put a tick mark on Pigsy's recent musings.

So I've been looking harder at Lue lately and the thought hit me that if you were a bunch of true-believers trying to walk the line between national security and attempting to get the government to acknowledge the reality of what you already believe...Lue's experience & skill set would be the type of guy you'd enlist.

He'd definitely know where that line is and also have some good ideas as regards loopholes.

I'm not there on that theory by any means, but fair is fair and it has to be considered. I do believe that some of the crew actually believe that's what they're doing at the very least---forced disclosure. Delonge, for sure, maybe Justice in that camp.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I am sure george knapp has it....
The plan is slow release...keep the fire burning steady.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Revelation......: Another video..?
Any ideas on SEASON 2 ?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: coursecatalog

Revelation......: Another video..?
Any ideas on SEASON 2 ?

I believe in season two a serial killer starts picking them off one by one. The only clue is a dish of strawberry ice cream and a CD of Tibetan music.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I am sure george knapp has it....
The plan is slow release...keep the fire burning steady.

Nothing new, then. People say that they have been doing the "slow release" for 50+ years now. That's one of the "core stories." That some in black projects government know that there are aliens, that they've been visiting for a long time, and in order to cause the least amount of social upheaval, they are gradually getting the public used to the idea.

I don't buy it, but it's definitely one of the main theories for alien believers. Nothing new.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hey quick question for the "old guard" ...in all seriousness.

Does this feel different....?

You all would have a better/deeper understanding of the current events given your history with the subject.

I wish I was not obsessed/excited about the current state of "ufology" but it really does feel like the "dam is about to break".

This really does feel like disclosure... I would appreciate any insights or is this event similar to the ones you have all experienced in the past.
Thanks..

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

The latest video analysis of FLIR1

The guy in the video does not seem to notice that the jet is slightly banking to the right, which is causing the apparent motion of the tic-tac to the left.

The “TIC TAC UFO EXECUTIVE REPORT”, published on the TTSA website, reads:

The object, according to the FLIR, appeared stationary. There was no discernible movement from the object with the only closure being a result of the aircraft’s movement. As LT … watched the object it began to move out of FLIR field of view to the left.

Source, see text just above the first FLIR screen capture.

As shown on Metabunk and explained in an earlier post by Arbitrageur, the movement out of the FLIR field of view was caused by the FLIR no longer being locked on the tic-tac.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Hey quick question for the "old guard" ...in all seriousness.

Does this feel different....?

You all would have a better/deeper understanding of the current events given your history with the subject.

I wish I was not obsessed/excited about the current state of "ufology" but it really does feel like the "dam is about to break".

This really does feel like disclosure... I would appreciate any insights or is this event similar to the ones you have all experienced in the past.
Thanks..

As much as I appreciate your "enthusiasm", I have set a reminder to quote this post again in 12 months and see how it all panned out, I think I already have an idea personally on the outcome. I don't think I will be disappointed, I have suspicions that you may very well might be.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
If they are supposed to be getting people ready for Disclosure then they are doing a poor job.

Compared to what? TTSA have gotten themselves/their message (whatever that is) onto NYT, WaPo, FoxNews and many other news outlets and mediums. In my opinion, more than anyone else ever before.

TTSA have made a lot of mistakes and I find it troubling that after two years, I still don't know what their endgame is. But sometimes, especially here on ATS, the critique goes overboard. They haven't done enough? Well, they've done more - messaging wise - than anyone ever before.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

So I've been looking harder at Lue lately and the thought hit me that if you were a bunch of true-believers trying to walk the line between national security and attempting to get the government to acknowledge the reality of what you already believe...Lue's experience & skill set would be the type of guy you'd enlist.

He'd definitely know where that line is and also have some good ideas as regards loopholes.

I'm not there on that theory by any means, but fair is fair and it has to be considered. I do believe that some of the crew actually believe that's what they're doing at the very least---forced disclosure. Delonge, for sure, maybe Justice in that camp.

Can't shake the feeling Justice is involved with TTSA because he had an "experience" and is searching for "answers" too.

It's the only way he'd ever be able to honestly Justify (!!) those initial claims bearing in mind he has 25 years experience integrating conventional emergent technologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join