It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's like the mythical island far to the West, Avalon a resort on the island, except it isn't but it might as well be. Francis Bacon in his new Atlantis wrote of a mysterious island that was a place of wondrous advanced technology and learning that was run by a long lost group of Hebrews, Joseph Frank spun the same narrative, except there was no such, but still that trope persists and somewhere the elite must surely have advanced technology light years ahead of everyone else, they like you to believe that.

The original basis of that myth though of an island beyond all known horizons had some merit, it didn't involve Atlantis or Hebrews but one that lay across Cosmic oceans, so at Avalon we see myth meet reality and they are starting to feel threatened and so they should be, because everyone else is by them and their false narratives.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Youtube is bringing up all the TTSA-related MSM & online stuff no matter what I'm punching in along with "UFO." I was just looking for "father corrado Vatican ufo and I get Fravor and Elizondo and voorhees, et al.

It's like it's system-wide.

Prepare to be assimilated.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What they're actually doing amounts to TTSA trying just to propagate a belief in UFOs.

So, they want to sound different, more advanced…an illusory advancement they’ve purported is the superficial term UAPs instead of UFOs.

They’ve made no advancement to actual knowledge of UFOS…NOTHING

They don’t even have a theoretical roadmap of any kind of any methodological foundation to even get any knowledge!

What they should do is just default to being a traditional UFO research organization. That’s all they can do.

Become a glorified Mufon...with an entertainment branch.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
TTSA, of course, is a government operation.

We don’t know whether TDLs mythological founding story is legit at all. It might be, it might not be. If it isn’t that would tell us that TTSA is a long game affair versus just an opportunistic plunging into the UFO maelstrom based on riding TDL’s emotional train.

I originally thought it was to change the paradigm: aliens in the cellar and caves dissecting people versus aliens in the astral plane and on warp drives but it’s been so pedestrian it looks like that even is too deep for them.

So as of now, I don’t know what in the world they’re doing.
But they’re certainly not investigating UFOs by any measurable standard of efficacy.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, when TDL did his first round or two of mouth blabbing, on Coast to Coast and Joe Rogan etc., he spouted the "aliens bad, military good" deal. He even casually referred to ET's as "bugs" in more than one interview. I don't know if he has been told to say different things now or not, but back in the beginning of this (absolute) mess, TDL (and thus, TTSA)(before they wisely muzzled him) was putting forth the idea that the aliens are here to get us and they're bad, mmmkay (remember TDL's "positive vibes are like a death nuke straight into the UFO" comment), and the military are the the good guys and they are going to protect us from those bad bugs.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Arbitrageur

But I believe Fravor saw something he thought was very interesting, that is not in doubt, but what is always in doubt about eyewitness accounts is the ability of a witness to visually estimate size, distance and speed of an unknown object.

And you do realize that another plane (The female pilot and her WSO) was above Fravor and the tic-tac.

The other plane described the exact same events that Fravor described. That's FOUR highly trained individuals ....
Yet you dismiss their accounts...?

That's highly problematic....

Ever heard of appeal to authority mr "scientist"? Who needs data when you've got highly trained individuals. ROFL

What are they exactly highly trained in? Why do the have to be highly trained individuals in the first place? Maybe because the whole story completely depends on whether one believes their claims or not, and can not stand on its own?

edit on 11-6-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That's important, their attitude to the dodgy Aliens, and in their novel Sekret machines they posited a scenario were all the peoples of the world would need to get behind the good ol' USA and their military in countering evil Nazi's which seemed to be anyone with blond hair and blue eyes in cahoots with Aliens, the reason Peter Levenda was brought into the project.

So the issue is this, you detect a potentially hostile fleet off-shore that is not exactly hostile but not exactly friendly, you suspect it has arrived to support an insurrection but has no intention of invading for it's own purposes, you cannot defeat it, therefore the only option is to make sure no insurrection happens and then hopefully they go away, thus you rally the people to your patriotic cause through hinting at the greater threat faced and silence all opposition, this is problematic however when all your institutions have zero credibility, and the danger lies in the common people figuring out they're not the actual ones facing threat and that support for their cause is available, their ultimate nightmare being /pol/ backed up by an extra-terrestrial civilization, a much better plot than Star Wars.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

For those who may have missed it when discussed previously

The history of Catalina in World War 2;
History of the Island in World War II

Excerpt;

"On the other end of the island, the Coast Guard made the narrow isthmus now occupied by Two Harbors its training base. On land leased from the Wrigleys' Santa Catalina Island Company, recruits learned a battery of skills, from shooting to chemical warfare defense. On the water, they learned how to handle small boats.

It was also at Two Harbors that the United Services Organization (USO) tested programming in front of Coast Guard service members before bringing the shows overseas. Islanders then and now were well aware of these highly visible training facilities. But other parts of the island were home to more clandestine endeavors."

Tucked into a gully on the island's windward side, the U.S. Army Signal Corps' Camp Cactus hosted top-secret radar technology designed to detect Japanese ships and aircraft. If its radar detected an imminent invasion, a direct link to Fort MacArthur in San Pedro would give American forces their first and likely only warning. Its powerful anti-aircraft guns would also serve as Southern California's first line of defense.

Hidden behind Mont Orizaba and accessible from Avalon only by a 14-mile dirt road, Camp Cactus was shrouded in secrecy. But the island's most clandestine operations belonged to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and special-operations forces like the Navy SEALs and Army Special Forces (Green Berets)."

Just for fun, Thomas Townsend Brown moved to Catalina in the early 1970's to livet here. He did experiments there and was buried there when he passed away..

For those not familiar, Brown was interested in electrogravitics amongst other such topics;

"With his initial forays into the field that he called “electro-gravitics,” Townsend Brown deduced that if enough electricity could be pumped into a capacitor, it would produce a propulsive, counter-gravitational effect."

Source

Also interesting;

Dr. Brown and Josephine left Catalina and returned to the San Francisco Bay area in 1975. Some time shortly after that move, Dr. Brown spoke about ion effects at a conference sponsored by the Stanford Research Institute— another “RAND” like think tank that engaged in all kinds of classified government research projects— in Palo Alto. At the conference, Dr. Brown met another scientist and inventor named Jim Lee, who shared Dr. Brown’s interest in ionic wind effects.

Source

edit on p43500192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I know I am only a Level One commenter but I hope to reach Level Two by the end of the summer. Please excuse my slow growth curve until then.

In the meantime, I have noticed that (like our good friend TFT/TFTR) these so-called Young Guns on Twitter are relentlessly pounding away at anyone such as reporter Tyler Rogoway who dare to suggest that at least some of the UFOs flying around may be secret military technology and not anything otherworldly or otherdimensionally.

My military knowledge is quite limited so I would defer to other people on this forum by asking how realistic is it that the military would test secret tech in a real world environment? This does not seem outrageous to me. Seems like it would provide invaluable data, no? Especially in a situation like the Nimitz encounter where they are training and weapons are disabled.
edit on 11-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

Edit: This is the (latest) article that is catching a lot of heat from Young Bums:

www.thedrive.com...
edit on 11-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks Pigs trying to catch up.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

When you get to level 4 you might get a certificate. ( wink wink)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Very interesting post there gut

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was trying to think of a way to summarise the events so far, but I think George said it better;

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just looking over a few things. What exactly is this stuff re Kevin Day receiving a download of information??
edit on 11-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I listened to last night's Jimmy Church Radio interview with Michael Hall the so-called UFO Lawyer about the leaked Admiral Wilson/Eric Davis transcript. This was a painful experience due to Jimmy Church. The man can take enough information to fill a text message and turn it into a three hour show.

Hall says he did not leak the document and that Grant Cameron did not leak it and that Hall only found out it had been released through a Twitter post. He seemed to not even know that it had already been posted two months ago on Reddit.

He says Grant Cameron is virtually in hiding now and had struggled for months with whether to release the document himself. Both Hall and Church said they know where the documents came from but could not say yet.

Just to drag this drama out, Church is going to have Steven Greer on his show next week and then Church, Greer, Hall and Richard Dolan are going to all be on Coast to Coast the week after. What a cozy bunch.

The only way this transcript would be even remotely considered a "bombshell" would be if Admiral Wilson came out and verified it. Even so, as people here have pointed out, it could still be the case that the guys at Lockheed or wherever could have been jerking the Admiral around and using the UFO smoke screen to hide some other classified project they did not think he had any reason to know about. So, basically it confirms nothing. Except that UFOlogy is a runaway clown car.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Willtell

Well, when TDL did his first round or two of mouth blabbing, on Coast to Coast and Joe Rogan etc., he spouted the "aliens bad, military good" deal. He even casually referred to ET's as "bugs" in more than one interview. I don't know if he has been told to say different things now or not, but back in the beginning of this (absolute) mess, TDL (and thus, TTSA)(before they wisely muzzled him) was putting forth the idea that the aliens are here to get us and they're bad, mmmkay (remember TDL's "positive vibes are like a death nuke straight into the UFO" comment), and the military are the the good guys and they are going to protect us from those bad bugs.

Yeah, I recall all of that bs he was running.

It was bs then and its bs now

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Just looking over a few things. What exactly is this stuff re Kevin Day receiving a download of information??

I seem to be able to manifest things and situations, hence their stated fears. What I think about has a weird way of becoming reality. It has happened now too many times to be just coincidence. In fact, I now manifest things on purpose. I also seem to have been advantaged with what I now know is called 'downloaded information'. The geological discoveries I made at Bald Eagle mine are a direct result of this – I'm not a geologist yet have made discoveries that many actual geologists had missed entirely according to the available academic literature on the Josephine Ophiolite (JO) geology. The source of gold at my mine is from an underground massive sulfide deposit from 154 myo sea-bottom. Extinct hydro-thermal vents can be found across a huge area of land – with untold billions in minerals. And no geologist had previously discovered that fact or just how many extinct hydro-thermal camps can be found within the JO. The deposits are all within the wilderness area however, and my family and I are strongly opposed to mining it because it would destroy an extremely sensitive habitat. We have maintained our claims since the 1920s as a placer mine. Every year family members go camp and pan the creek, never digging. Lastly, I want to say that I did not know about the connection this all had with the TIC TAC encounter until very recently. It was only recently that I have put 2 and 2 together. Until recently, I did not know a thing about Vallee-Davis.

Kevin Day Interview

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thankyou Course!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

"Anybody should be able to confirm this for themselves if they have decent cognitive skills, it's not really that complicated, even though a retired physicist and Larry Cates apparently overlooked some things."

There in lies the issue....
Why is that an issue for you, because you don't know how to do your own analysis? It's not an issue for me and the analysis needed is not complicated so most people should be able to do it, should be a piece of cake for a neuroscientist.

But I believe Fravor saw something he thought was very interesting, that is not in doubt, but what is always in doubt about eyewitness accounts is the ability of a witness to visually estimate size, distance and speed of an unknown object.

And you do realize that another plane (The female pilot and her WSO) was above Fravor and the tic-tac.

The other plane described the exact same events that Fravor described. That's FOUR highly trained individuals ....
Yet you dismiss their accounts...?

Have you got a link to that? I've never seen 4 different witnesses describe the same event the same way. There are a couple of problems with your statement.

The other aircraft designated "Fast eagle 2" was told by Fravor to stay at a higher altitude, that much is right, but 20,000 feet is almost 4 miles up if it was directly above and it probably had some horizontal distance too which made the distance a little over 4 miles. Do you think the pilots in that plane got a good view of what happened at 4 miles or more away, of such a small object? I heard the WSO LCDR Slaight say he saw a disturbance on the water that he thought might be a submarine and then the interviewer cut him off to ask him how it made him feel which made me mad, I wanted to hear his description, which is conspicuously absent from this summary of events, so if you have a link to support your claim, please post it, but if not then why are you claiming that the other pilot saw the same thing?

The Nimitz Encounters
The other person in Fast Eagle 1 with Fravor was his WSO who was not named, but he did not see the same thing as Fravor, did you know this? Apparently you didn't. The report even mentions their accounts of events don't agree:

CDR Fravor stated that the object was “holding like a Harrier.” (Referring to the AV-8l3 jet aircraft, which is capable of hovering and Vertical/Short Takeoff and Landing (V/STOL) via thrust vectoring.) According to CDR Fravor, the object’s shape was like an elongated egg or a ‘Tic Tac’ and had a discernable midline horizontal axis. However, the object was uniformly white across the entire body. It was approximately 46 feet in length. LT.__________ described it as “solid white, smooth, with no edges. It was uniformly colored with no nacelles, pylons, or wings.” When asked to describe the appearance, if it glowed or reflected sunlight he said, “neither, it looked like it had a white candy-coated shell, almost like a white board.” His report differs from CDR Fravor in that he reported the object traveling level at approximately 500-1000 feet at approximately 500 knots.
Emphasis mine to show that you are wrong in saying "That's FOUR highly trained individuals" saw the same thing, that's not what happened because even Fravor and his WSO don't agree.

So Fravor says the object was "holding like a Harrier", that is hovering, and the WSO in the seat right behind him says no that's not what I saw, it looked like it was moving at "approximately 500 knots". So if you don't accept the premise that witness observations of speed, distance and size are often unreliable, then you want to accept the different testimonies of the different witnesses? How could it be hovering as one witness said, and also moving at 500 knots at the same time, like the other witness said? These are the two who went down to get a closer look. I don't think the crew in FastEagle2 four miles away would get as good a view, but I am interested to hear more of what they had to say if you can link me to it. It's not in the linked report.

edit on 2019611 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I was actually joking in a particularly sarcastic manner when I recently predicted one of the Nimitz boys will start receiving downloads soon!

Not so much "raining UFOs" as raining BS, then?

Comedy gold.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join