It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Goodness this looks interesting.

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.ovnis-armee.org/42b_affa ire_haravilliers.htm&xid=17259,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700248,15700253&usg=ALkJrhj2qBfoUan9Fyd2v2nK3N1XL6TgiA

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Brother Blue is an interesting read if only to join the dots, to see the connections.

Valerie Ransone; well, what can one say? Except "watch out!" or perhaps you will meet what surrounds the name.

But that is all just a human centric thing, as is Aiwass and Lam.

Even the unseen eyes of myriad cats surrounding DJ Trump watch with all their hopes and dreams within the man. The cat eyes are those of Sekhmet/Bastet. He is one of them.

Yet what is a "trump"?

It is a card.

The cats give the clue to what may happen next.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I must say that TTSA of late seem to push for the Aerospace / Meta-materials angle pretty hard.

And they do have a spaceship to build, so I don't blame them really, I am just sad to see Musk and the rest of the bunch wasting so much time on rockets and capsules to get to orbit when they could just bankroll Juctice and go to Alpha Centauri in stead, straight from the lawn outside the Tesla plant.

Virgin Galactic will look pretty foolish then, when Ripley is on her merry way right across interstellar space.

Branson was dreaming of buying TTSA with the help of Liam Gallagher. Launching a new company selling cola and music and employing a few former spooks, and of course Andreas Heldal-Lund to politely show the Hoff where to get off the bus.

Then he woke up.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ah, it would have been glorious...
Who knows, maybe other rock stars will catch on to this new trend and we will get to watch Katy Perry and Elon Musk reach for the stars. Maybe Nick Pope can be brought on board, as he seems to have been left out in the cold by the current scheme.

They already have a good theme song to start them off, but I guess they need a design for an aerospace vehicle to build. Maybe finally we will get Skylon back on track!!!

I am very excited ;-)
edit on 8-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
a reply to: CardDown

Goodness this looks interesting.

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.ovnis-armee.org/42b_affa ire_haravilliers.htm&xid=17259,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700248,15700253&usg=ALkJrhj2qBfoUan9Fyd2v2nK3N1XL6TgiA

The forum isn't very good at rendering long URLs. Try this link instead.

Near Haravilliers (Val-d'Oise), January 10, 1998

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I think the Pope has branched out on his own Youtube Channel. An original idea he had recently. As he quite often does.

He talks about his time at the head of the UFO Desk in the United Kingdom and recently why people should not attack the acting abilities of the guy who played him in the Gerry Anderson documentary series called U.F.O.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Haha...

Priceless.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
In other news, it appears Roger Glassel claims to have found evidence the AATIP program was transitioned out of DIA.

As you can see he thinks this "most likely" happened in 2010 after the DIA got the 38 DIRD's.

So, I guess then the question becomes, where was it transitioned to, and what did it produce after this?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Looks like the Bigelow-mediumship stuff is coming out...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

We covered this on the old thread quite a bit

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I am replying to myself to reference the post I made earlier on p7 of the thread. Mainly because it references the work of one of Hal Puthoff's underlings Eric Davis.

It dates back to 2002 when, Las Vegas physicist Eric Davis was paid $25,000 by the U.S. Air Force Research Lab to discuss the scientific possibilities of teleportation in a small 88 page paper. Yep!

Star Trek fans may be happy to hear that the Air Force has paid to study psychic teleportation.
But scientists aren't so thrilled.

The Air Force Research Lab's August "Teleportation Physics Report," posted earlier this week on the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) Web site, struck a raw nerve with physicists and critics of wasteful military spending.

In the report, author Eric Davis says psychic teleportation, moving yourself from location to location through mind powers, is "quite real and can be controlled." The 88-page report also reviews a range of teleportation concepts and experiments:

█ Quantum teleportation, a technique demonstrated in the last decade that shifts the characteristics, but not the location, of sub-atomic particles at great distances.

█ Wormholes, a highly theoretical possibility whereby the intense gravitational field near black holes could rip open entrances to distant locales.

█ Psychokinesis, or psychic teleportation. In support of the idea, the report cites UFO reports, Soviet and Chinese studies of psychics and U.S. military studies of spoon-bending phenomena.

"It is in large part crackpot physics," says physicist Lawrence Krauss of Case Western Reserve University, author of The Physics of Star Trek, a book detailing the physical limits that prevent teleportation. He describes the Air Force report as "some things adapted from reasonable theoretical studies, and other things from nonsensical ones."

Some experts have long criticized what they see as a military sweet tooth for junk science. A "remote viewing" project, for example, undertaken by defense intelligence services and declassified in 1994, sought to see whether psychic powers could be employed to spy on the Soviet Union. The teleportation report "raises questions of scientific quality control at the Air Force," the FAS' Steven Aftergood says.

Davis, a physicist with Warp Drive Metrics of Las Vegas, couldn't be reached for comment. The Air Force paid $25,000 for the report, part of a $20.5 million advanced rocket and missile design contract. The report calls for $7.5 million to conduct psychic teleportation experiments.

"The views expressed in the report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the Air Force, the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government," says an Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) statement sent to USA TODAY. "There are no plans by the AFRL Propulsion Directorate for additional funding on this contract."

Explaining why the lab sponsored the study, AFRL spokesman Ranney Adams said, "If we don't turn over stones, we don't know if we have missed something."

Sources : USA Today Nov 5th 2004

Source : fas.org...

American taxpayers may wish to see the document that made Mr. Davis $25k and decide if it was worth their cash for themselves: Teleportation Physics Study.

It includes some interesting recommendations [paragraphs added for easier reading]

Recommendations:

There are numerous supporters within the U.S. military establishment who comprehend the significance of remote viewing and PK phenomenon, and believe that they could have strategic implications. Bremseth (2001), a U.S. Navy SEAL, attended the Marine War College and studied the Remote Viewing program, and interviewed many of the former program participants. Bremseth then wrote his thesis on the topic, and concluded that the evidence supported continued research and applications of remote viewing.

A research program improving on and expanding, or implementing novel variations of, the Chinese and Uri Geller-type experiments should be conducted in order to generate p-Teleportation phenomenon in the lab. The performances and characteristics of p-Teleportation need to be delineated in order to develop a refined hypothesis. Such a program should be designed so that an operational model for p-Teleportation can be developed and implemented as a prototype.

An experimental program similar in fashion to the Remote Viewing program should be funded at $900,000 – 1,000,000 per year in parallel with a theoretical program funded at $500,000 per year for an initial five-year duration. The role of quantum physics theory and related quantum phenomena (i.e., entanglement and teleportation) in p-Teleportation and psychotronics should be explored in this program (see for example, the Biological Quantum Teleportation recommendation in Section 3.3). An experiment definition study should be conducted first to identify and propose the best experiments for this program, which should be funded at $80,000 for one year.

The report also confirms that :

we are still very far away from being able to entangle and teleport human beings (and even simpler biological entities such as cells, etc.)

If you recall Steven Aftergood who was quoted in the report questioning the "quality control" in the US Air Force was also the guy who filed the FOIA request for the 38 DIRD reports paid for by AATIP. The list was kindly made public in January of 2019.

Some of the concepts in the titles of those documents are talked about in the "Teleportatiom" report . Davis also authored 5 of those DIRD reports and his EarthTech boss Puthoff authored 3 of them.

Now the teleportation report was commissioned as part of a "$20.5 million advanced rocket and missile design contract" calling for a further $7.5 million to conduct psychic teleportation experiments.

Reading between the lines I would say that there was a deep suspicion not long after 9/11* about who was receiving DoD funding for writing up pamphlets of little real world use. Except to recommend $millions more be wasted on similar research.

Probably serious questions were being asked of why 'fringe science' was being funded when the money could have gone to a lot better use. Maybe "Financial Fundamentalists" in the US DoD decided the gravy train was being de-railed and this group were getting no more cash from the taxpayer? That's when Tom DeLonge's office was given a call to ask him to bring the TTSA bus on down to Texas.

* (mm/dd format used)
edit on 9/3/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think this is an area that does require our greater attention. With the aspect of reducing the gravy train to the crazies, well that was probably due to the homeland security and the increased funds they needed after the 11th September, so it probably had to be taken from somewhere else.

As for the whole teleportation thing, well bio-locating nuns fan, Diana Pasulka, Bigelow, Tim Taylor and Garry Nolan all like that stuff don't they.

What part of the USAF commissioned Davis work MM?

Reason i ask is if anything odd in the sky, future threats etc then NASIC is where the gold is in my opinion and not any of the AATIP nonsense.

Was it part of NASIC that commissioned some of this earlier work?

As for getting the gravy train back, well if you look through the history of all of this and we know it's the "esalen crew" mainly, probably why they wanted their work refinancing again and why the word "threat" was thrown around so much.
edit on p061217192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

i have seen this case before in some internet digs, apparently a robot man was seen there too

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Some selections from Vallee’s book...what the heck is Mt. Wilson and why did they spend more on it then SWR?

Edit: m.youtube.com...

edit on 12019f3105America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Here's more excerpts from FS Vol. 4. Imo, Vallee has reconstructed a lot of this in light of what's in the public arena today. The series, to me, doesn't read like a diary. For example Hal setting up the reminiscence below about when he was working with Geller and Vallee was working on ARPANET. Now that I think about it, Vallee might have previously addressed his need to flesh out his diary entries---but that still calls some things into question.

Interesting that Vallee seems to take credit for the genesis of Puthoff's theories about exotic propulsion/spacetime that we see them peddling today. The descriptions of the locals around Mt. Wilson seems not only exaggerated (...parking lot full of horribly pregnant little girls...) but also somewhat "superior." I'll leave the rest without comment but maybe a nugget or two there.

Google Books
edit on 9-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Oh my goodness…not another spooky ranch!

On related matters...

Firstly, I am really afraid these jokers might stumble over some technology that will aid in the destruction of the earth.

Of course, we all know they’ve already done that—atomic and nuclear weapons and energy

Ironically it may turn out any real ET or ID invasion might just be about what these so-called scientists are dabbling with

Secondly, I’ve always disagreed with Vallee’s Idea that this may be merely a continuation of the age-old, munchkin man, dwarves, elves and Jinn phenomenon of old times.

What he doesn’t mention is that that is still going on and its nothing to do with UFOs. Go into your average community particularly spiritual orientated folks and you’ll still have stories of elves, Jinn, and assorted weirdness. Not anything like this phenomenon has been recorded to this degree in the near or distant past IMO.

I think it’s his book Dimensions where he tries to prove this idea and to me, he fails miserably. Though of course there is a degree of similarity but that in itself doesn’t mean they’re the same phenomenon.

edit on 9-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just heard a really interesting interview with Ryan Skinner about the ranch on midnight in the desert. I think a few things he said possibly flesh out some points in this thread;

- he has a source high in the government working with Elizondo who told him about their research regarding the radiation people have experienced while in proximity to the lights (orbs?)or portals when opening. If you’re familiar with the ranch, I believe they are basically saying when ships come in inter-dimensionally Ie through portals and blue orb’s that have been reported. That this is correlated to the findings of double the cases of brain cancer in the Uintah basin compared with the rest of the state. And O-Zone found comparable to LA in traffic.

- He recently saw Colm K, who was concerned when Ryan told him about his experience with the orbs on the ranch, and told him he needed to get a blood test and what specifically to look for.

- Finally, that there is a third presence on the ranch, other than Bigelow and DOD, that is far blacker, and is unknown to people like Reid, knapp etc.

Also researcher Ryan Burns basically confirmed that Bigelow is still involved which I think many speculated after the sale. It really seems like everything is about the ranch and the gimbal videos are just shiny bs and TTSA, is just a convenient outfit to control the narrative, make people money and feel like they are in the know(controlled). Hearing that Ryan’s contact is in the government and working with Elizondo Is one more clue as I’ve assumed he handed in his resignation and immediately signed on as a contractor. For some reason I am stuck on his ridiculous resignation letter, it’s such a sloppy charade? this guy is central casting for a loyal company man, The last guy I would expect to quit on a ufo soapbox, I don’t even think he has any interest in UFOs! Lol
edit on 9-3-2019 by InspectaBecky because: Brain gas

edit on 9-3-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What about the feedback loop Vallee co-opts, do you buy that?

Vallee’s a statistician, dressed up as a computer scientist...that ‘feedback loop’ is, with some degree of uncertainty and exposure to armchair quarterbacking, is the “error rate” in what we know as in today’s statistics. Vallee, for whatever reason, is held up on some sort of pedestal because of his graduate education. Jim O’Berg has the same education. Diametrically opposite views.

Vallee was a ‘believer’ far before he was a ‘scientist’. He tried hammering a square peg into a round hole for almost 50 years...then he realized it was all in his head and unceremoniously bowed out. Grant Cameron isn’t afforded such luxury, but his fate remains the same.

High strangeness abounds, but it’s not a product of external agents. You can take that to the bank like it’s underwritten by Goldman Sachs.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I do have a limited understanding of the funding process of government programs, so apologies to those whose knowledge is superior to my own;

For AAWSAP and AATIP funding, not only would they have to go through the appropriation committe to get the funding allocated , it's my understanding they would have to also go through an authorisation committee, which literally looks at the mission of the program and then authorises the spending of the funding which has been allocated.

This means there should be more paperwork out there in relation to this, what the actual mission was and how much was allocated to each section in relation to the overall goals of the program.

As I said, my knowledge on the process is limited and I am happy to be corrected on this.
edit on p36814192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

New York Magazine interview of Senator Reid: (Hope it helps. )

“I, at the time, was the leader of the Senate, and I called two of my friends who for many, many years were like brothers. One a Democrat, one a Republican. They controlled for quite a number of years the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee. It was Stevens and Inouye.

As I said in the New York Times article, it was the easiest meeting I ever had. I walked in and I knew so much and Ted Stevens interrupted me and said, “I’ve heard enough.” He said, “Since I was a pilot in World War II, I’ve been tremendously curious, concerned about stuff that we don’t know anything about.” He said, “I was in my airplane alone and off to my left was an object. I could see it. It was so close to me. I would veer up, down, sideways. Wherever I went, it was there. I was starting to get low on fuel, went and landed, and went to the air-traffic controller. I said, ‘Was there anybody up in the air with me?’ The guy said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’”

That’s why it was an easy sell for him. He, Ted Stevens, when he was in the military, didn’t go to his superior and say, “I saw the damnedest thing in the air.” Why? Because the work we did, pilots would almost refuse to report this stuff. Why? Because it would hurt them in their promotions and make them look like goofballs.

What we decided to do — it would be black money, we wouldn’t have a big debate on the Senate floor over it. They would put in their defense appropriation bill, 11 million bucks. The purpose of it was to study aerial phenomena. The money was given, a directive was given to the Pentagon, to put this out to bid, which they did.

nymag.com...

edit on 10-3-2019 by Paddyofurniture because: Na na na na

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join