It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah this is awful...jeez

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

If this was in 97 then the guy had no jurisdiction in the matter, he was working for the CIA then and some other non-related job.

They should have told him to mind his business

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Goodpoint Willtell...but he actually always looks like that. I have watched a majority of his interviews...he is overworked.

I wonder how podesta fits into all this.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Speaking of Hal Puthoff and if you didn't understand my nickname for him, here's a bit of Hal-trivia:

* He is claimed to have been at OT (Operating Thetan) Level III with the Church of Scientology at the time of the experiments. He wrote the preface to Scientology: a Religion, and was married in a Scientology church. "Puthoff says his involvement with the church more than a decade ago was casual."
(McRae, 1984, pg 108)

* Puthoff joined the Church in the 1960s, and left in the mid-1970s. After leaving, he lent support to a group that criticized the Church. It was during an LA training seminar that he met Pat Price, who later worked at SRI. 
(Schnabel, Jim, Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies, Dell, 1997, pg 198-200)

* According to Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird, in The Secret Life of Plants, while at SRI, Puthoff did experiments with chicken eggs. Using an e-meter (invented by L. Ron Hubbard and used in the practices of Scientology), he attempted to see if an egg would react if another was broken nearby.

Link

edit on 9-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: KansasGirl

Here's the UFO Conference Fravor video....It's a bit awkward and weird...

...But as always there are mirrors there is smoke. The characters involved are slowly revealing who they really are and the side they have taken. Let's hope they chose they right one. History will judge them.

Here, Here, Good Sir!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Below is a 273 page Scientific Analysis of the Nimtz Encounter.......

They calculate all the g forces and perform a DETAILED analysis of the FLIR1 video.
Additionally please don't take my word, NYT, WASH POST, Politico, The HIll, CNN, FOX, Dave Fravor and three other pilots seriously. Of course Metabunk and yourself must know best. As I said let's not debate this point further. I RESPECT YOUR COMMENTS and I understand wHere you are coming from as I am a deeply skeptical person by nature.

273 pg Analysis of Nimtz Vidoes

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
That sh__ was so boring, I was hoping TDL would whip out his guitar!

I mean, the test of any doc is it rewatchable. I could watch AA over and over, even though its a lot of bunk in it. At least it's watchable...entertaining.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

RICHARD DOLAN.... CLAIMS this is the most significant UFO LEAK of the CENTURY!!

I am hardly ever this crude but if Richard Dolan could've physically blown those leak papers he would've dropped to his knees right there on camera. I think he had an orgasm at one point. He was close to one when he was talking about Hal Puthoff.

He seems to truly believe it. So maybe he's sincere but he's been Bennewitz'ed or William Moore'ed. Or maybe the leak is really that big. This is the BIG sell everywhere we dang look. But are we smelling what they're selling?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

RICHARD DOLAN.... CLAIMS this is the most significant UFO LEAK of the CENTURY!!

I am hardly ever this crude but if Richard Dolan could've physically blown those leak papers he would've dropped to his knees right there on camera. I think he had an orgasm at one point. He was close to one when he was talking about Hal Puthoff.

He seems to truly believe it. So maybe he's sincere but he's been Bennewitz'ed or William Moore'ed. Or maybe the leak is really that big. This is the BIG sell everywhere we dang look. But are we smelling what they're selling?

He sure was hot and bothered, wasn't he? And forgive me if it has already been covered, but did Dick Dolan cover the provenance of the "documents?" Why does he believe it's the real deal? Did he say where the documents came from (did he mention they came from Reddit? 😂😂😂)

I know I've been a wet blanket, but there's nothing new in this "leak" either. It's just the "core story" all over again.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yeah, I've got him on hold but, no, I don't recall hearing it while thinking with all those glowing adjectives surely he's gonna get to that little point. Maybe he does later on, but I doubt it. He was dropping names and credentials like crazy, like maybe that was supposed to give the notes validity by proxy.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
That sh__ was so boring, I was hoping TDL would whip out his guitar!

I mean, the test of any doc is it rewatchable. I could watch AA over and over, even though its a lot of bunk in it. At least it's watchable...entertaining.

On this one we disagree, Will. Even taking out that I'm enjoying looking for the info they're not saying, I find it the most impressive UFO series evah.

They got a tight story-line, all-star witnesses saying unprecedented stuff, in-focus video lol. It's compelling. I wanna believe when I watch it.

What I am wondering is what the hell's up with Zondo carrying that huge warrior ruck into everyone's house? I'd say cameras, but they obviously have a production crew.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

a reply to: zazzafrazz

Its really hard for me to take any of Metabunk's analysis of the videos seriously....

It really is armchair amateur pseudo-experts analysis on the internet.

Unless you can cite a specific objection this means I have to stop taking you seriously. I have yet to find where Mick West's analysis is wrong, not that he can't make a mistake, maybe he has and I haven't seen it yet.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I guess I don't subscribe to any side until someone waaaay smarter than me that crunches the numbers says
that EITHER TTSA worked it out correctly or TTSA DID hide info and their analysis is incorrect.

The thing I like about metabunk's Mick West is he doesn't expect you to rely on his analysis, he puts it out there and you can judge for yourself.

If it was a matter of "taking sides", just going by credentials one would expect that a man named Bruce Maccabee with a PhD in optical physics has impeccable credentials, and I think he's the "retired physicist" West refers to who wrote a paper on the "impossible acceleration" seen in the Nimitz video. The math and calculations done by Maccabee are no doubt correct to the extent that they show one apparent velocity, then an apparent "incredible acceleration" and then another higher apparent velocity.

But he apparently neglected to notice the zoom change on the display, and after accounting for that as Mick West has done, the acceleration is not only not incredible, it appears there isn't any acceleration at all, the speed appears to be constant.

So this isn't about "taking sides", it's about using your own brain to evaluate the facts and decide who was right. If you just take sides on credentials you'd go with the optical physicist, but you'd be wrong, because the optical physicist overlooked something. After all he's not a fighter pilot so he's not intimately familiar with a fighter pilot's display, and zoom settings.

Errors in Nimitz UFO g-force Analyses

celltypespecific, if you have some specific critique of the findings in that metabunk video or others on this topic, please state specifically what they are, but to make sweeping comments like you did about metabunk without any specifics paints you as a foolish person to me. It's not really the topic here but he managed to identify a UFO that the entire resources of the country of Chile was unable to identify. Maybe he is an armchair analyst, but in the internet age where he can download an incredible amount of commercial flight data and other information and analyze it, why would someone need to leave their armchair to do that?

It's the internet age where that is possible and West has some pretty good computer skills, but he's not really expecting you to take his word for it, he will link you to the sources he used where you can duplicate the analysis yourself. If you had some limited computer skills you could duplicate that "Errors in Nimitz UFO g-force Analyses" yourself, now that you know what the PhD physicist overlooked.

I like your style Arbi.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Richard Dolan.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Richard Dolan.

Dick Dolan.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

What! So you don't want to have him on your bedroom wall for $10.99 , oopsi, $24.95

Tsk tsk what is the world coming to.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

@8:55

Kevin Days comments on the 28KFT to 50Ft manoeuvre in .78 seconds and subsequent verification via the CEC.

@12:20
Saffrati provides the calculation of 3,600G.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

And we do know what Dr Sarfatti claims them to be .

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

And we do know what Dr Sarfatti claims them to be .

Safr...Saffratt....
Jack says they are craft which decouple the permittivity and permeability values of localised space via a neat trick of slowing the speed of light via amplification of evanescent fields to the required boundary layer located in laser pumped negatively refracting materials in the hull.... or something.....

Interesting if not intentionally un-debunkable claims but they were of note due to their similarity to previous claims floating around on the interwebz about how black Tri's work...with the earliest one being circa 2006.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

And he says they come from our future.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join