It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

AlienScientist is a conflicted character anyway and I feel his character flaws have come through, to which he had admitted (this isn't a bashing, I do like "some" of his work) in regards to his work with Edgar Fouche and fallout and bashing of said by AS.

He has recently teamed up with Schratt as well, which should be interesting. AS is always complaining that he doesn't have the funds and wants donations to help him out, which is fine, lots of people have patreon accounts etc. BUT this would make him potentially compromised in terms of his output if a little dollar was sent his way.

His subscriber base does also dwarf any of the others that are on the MooMoo bus....

I am not stating that is the case, BUT it is a HUGE shift in his opinions that is worth noting for later...maybe..maybe not.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Haha some people are just below "genius" aren't they and some will just smoke their pipe and eat it.

Can't believe I missed that one,...was slacking off there..

edit on p24228192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Elizondo has made a new blogpost on Quantum Physics and UAPs among other things:

Tothestars Blog

It is notable he is still adamant with regards to the DoD "disclosure" of 2017.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

I spent several minutes listening...in sum: a once critical YouTuber has decided A.D.A.M.’s magic metals are indeed legit and TTSA is the real McCoy.

Nothing remarkable, revelatory, or interesting. Hopefully I saved you some time spent doing, well, anything else

Thanks. So someone has changed their opinion? OK. Thanks.

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
a reply to: Cravens

Brother Blue was right all along. DIA black brothers.

I honestly wish I had a clue as to what you meant in your reply, but I appreciate it nonetheless

You don't about the Brothers? Try here

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I tried the link to the brothers and it does not work?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Its got a nice picture.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

I spent several minutes listening...in sum: a once critical YouTuber has decided A.D.A.M.’s magic metals are indeed legit and TTSA is the real McCoy.

Nothing remarkable, revelatory, or interesting. Hopefully I saved you some time spent doing, well, anything else

The average person doesn’t know these so-called alien materials from UFOs have NEVER produced much of value or anything exotic or alien from legitimate researchers…

So this A.D.A.M project is the lowest of the low in terms of activity in UFO research.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

If you do a web search for "Brother Blue" instead. That will provide you with some entertaining reading.
edit on 7/3/2019 by mirageman because: .

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Something re Brother Blue here ? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

If you do a web search for "Brother Blue" instead. That will provide you with some entertaining reading.

Theres a bizarre chain connecting Agape Lodge to our current birds. I brought it up in the other thread but in short: Parsons/Hubbard > Tsien > Chinese qigong craze (see ‘Qigong Fever’ - the antenna concept seems to have come from this) > Kit Green. Eric Davis’s teleportation study for the USAF actually covers the Chinese qigong stuff

imho if this is a counterintel program, its aimed at the PRC. Question is if the Chinese are actually spending enough on this stuff to warrant this show.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Brother WHAT??? Should I even peek down yet another nutty rabbit-hole?

And The GUT said there's a rumour he's Dr Kit Green's SON? WHAT???

To sum up... WHAT???

edit on 7-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: WHAT??????

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

My eyes are saucer shaped too re Dr Kitties alledged son.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I understand if you repeat ‘Valerie Ransome NRO counterintelligence’ in front of a mirror three times, Kit Green appears and scans your brain.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Fun fact, at one time she worked on one of the projects the republicans / creep ran to re-elect nixon.

Emenegger was recruited by Bob Halderman to make his UFO doc.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You are asking me as if I know what I am talking about?

Given an infinite supply of rabbits then there would be enough lupine tunnels for all our souls in the universe. Now that would be splitting hares.

But be beware. REM and What's the Frequency Kenneth?. That's a weird story in itself. Apparently in 1986, Bill Tager, a man claiming to be from the future, thought Dan Rather (a well known news broadcaster) was actually his own Vice-President Burrows from 2265. Tager claims he had a transmitter implanted in his brain and it didn't end well for him.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with anything in this thread. Other than it shows that even the smartest people believe really weird things and insanity can be very close to genius. Or just insanity.

edit on 7/3/2019 by mirageman because: brain scanned by a lime cat

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Weirdly you can find emails between Jack Sarfatti, Brother Blue and a name I won’t mention here (not a persons name just a weird word ), where the idea is proposed that Dr Green was unfairly slandered by a mysterious third party in the whole Ira Einhorn murder and trial.

Dr Green has denied any involvement in the trial of Einhorn, which suggests brother Blue was right.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman and others...

LOL. My mind boggleth like no mind hath boggled before - I think I need to lie down for a while...

Great REM video, though.
On its third play as I type.

(And a reminder that I need to re-read Schnabel's superb book - which in 1997 I had to import from the USA despite his previous books selling well in the UK.)

edit on 7-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: wooooo

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I must say that TTSA of late seem to push for the Aerospace / Meta-materials angle pretty hard.

And they do have a spaceship to build, so I don't blame them really, I am just sad to see Musk and the rest of the bunch wasting so much time on rockets and capsules to get to orbit when they could just bankroll Juctice and go to Alpha Centauri in stead, straight from the lawn outside the Tesla plant.

Virgin Galactic will look pretty foolish then, when Ripley is on her merry way right across interstellar space.

Yes, I am being a bit sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Incidentally Vallee’s fourth volume of Forbidden Science is available, or so i heard. This one covers the 1990s...really interested in seeing if our friendly hotelier shows up.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Incidentally Vallee’s fourth volume of Forbidden Science is available, or so i heard. This one covers the 1990s...really interested in seeing if our friendly hotelier shows up.

Bigelow is in there, and so are some of the other players. The book can be previewed on Google Books, at least in the USA:
Forbidden Science - Volume Four By Jacques Valee

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join