It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

So the autopsy email is more state sanctioned chatter. Can we get a narrative about anything other than the same cast, same show?

Talking about social conditioning.

I only just learned about this "young guns" thing, how utterly bizarre. After my genuine belly laugh and incredulity at the stupidity of such a concept I was shown it is true.
IS UFOLogy full of political parties now that need members of their party to attend rallies on their behalf?
What the hell has happened to critical thinking? why has it been replaced with people spamming pro pieces here and on social media. What in the actual # is going on?

Since when does UFOlogy have a Sinn Fein?

(Further belly laughing at the young' uns having to google Sinn Fein)

edit on 4-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

This is a complete and utter mess. The constant claim and counter claim, Then the dripfeed of documents. With slowly blacked out parts being revealed.

Why this stupid, childish game and why now?

Imagine if this was NASA and they'd found the real thing.

Say they'd confirmed the discovery of a life form that had existed on Mars.

Would they employ an ageing rock star, a team of spooks and a bunch of social media misfits in a multiple year spanning campaign of dripping out information? Making TV shows in a big build up?

Surely they'd just say "Hey guys we found ET!" and present all their evidence and documentation to the media. All in one affirming statement.

edit on 4/6/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

It's interesting that these guys do not consider themselves part of the "elite."

Otherwise known in the business as a "cover."
"We're on your side y'all. Really. Really really, K?"

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Don't forget y'all have real friends across your northern border and of course across the ocean(s).

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Given that this is a 71 or more page thread (which itself is a sequel to another long and rambling thread) I can't say for sure who first brought up TheFInalTheory. However, the recent discussion about the original 2007 video thread was sparked by the sudden appearance of our new friend celltypespecific a few pages back.

The 2007 thread was first resurrected back in 2017 by Isaac Koi soon after TTSA released the Nimitz video.

Thanks much

Isaakoi truly is an astonishingly adept LEGITIMATE ufologist.

One of the few REAL ones, along with Vallee, Hynek, Keel and a few others.

And unlike many others likely free from IC taint.

It would be interesting to know( Ill find out) the official ( so much smoke involved) version of TTSA and this video.

And who actually connected this with the 2007 one currently on this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Didn't Pigsy just predict this? Lists Lue as a "Special Agent." Not sure if that means anything as regards his actual role. Certainly isn't the proof you claim that Lue was the Director. Nor does a document from George "Silver Fox" Knapp (I'm looking at YOU, Zazz
) mean much at this point.

I've been thinking about how to reply to this so I took my time today.
I know I come across as pro GK, I wont ever apologize for that. TBH I am just someone who reads anything by anyone and I really enjoy his research over the years and his radio show.

I think he is absolutely pro disclosure.
I think he has done so much for UFOlogy.
I suspected TTSA were a psy op of sorts. The higher ups are allowing use real evidence in a social experiment.
I said waaay back in the original TDL announcement thread, TPTB will not confirm anything officially as they will need fall guys/point at the crazy rock star guy, plausible deniability.
I suspect that GK knows lots of stuff but is limited by NDA's, I'm not one to judge him, I would have liked him to be less constrained by these, we would have gotten more scoops over the years perhaps.
I think that the last line in the defense department statement that clearly says nothing was meant to be released to the general public, is plausible deniability and is setting up for a fall guy.
I think GK is pulling out this doc to help protect someone who perhaps does not deserve what is going to happen to him, spook or not.

As always this subject matter is fluid and I will never pick UFOlogy as the hill I want to die on.

edit on 4-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The 2007 thread was first resurrected back in 2017 by Isaac Koi soon after TTSA released the Nimitz video.

Anyone know what IsaacKoi currently espouses about the Nimitz video? He was pretty quick to hit that thread and his thoughts during his more recent return didn't seem to change much.

Since then, however, there's more information--to include more witness testimony--to process.

GUT, I recall a post you made some time back where you asked Issackoi when he would produce (I think) some research about TTSA he would make.

Anything come of that?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey, I might have come across in a way I didn't mean. This silver fox (in my mind hehheh) is just a little jealous in that regard to the Knappster. My Zazz crush is showing. I've had it for years so please forgive me.

Having said that: I once was but I'm not a fan of GK anymore. I do believe that many of the folk associated with Team Bigelow are just true believers with good intent that have been infiltrated and manipulated by tricksters. George could very well be one of those.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It was more about the players we associate with "The Aviary"--which is part of the makeup of TTSA as we know--and was supposed to be shared here at ATS when it was done. So far no last time I checked his profile/threads.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am honestly at a loss...

Tyler Rogoway
from www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone (they do excellent objective work)
will be coming out with a new piece in 24hrs. He claims it will be significant in its impact on the current storyline thus far.

edit on 4-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah, Tyler seems to do good work. Where did you see that? Maybe I missed it but I did find this tweet.

Tyler Rogoway Twitter

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: mirageman

I am honestly at a loss...

Tyler Rogoway
from www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone (they do excellent objective work)
will be coming out with a new piece in 24hrs. He claims it will be significant in its impact on the current storyline thus far.

Why are these TTSA cultists not at all concerned about the Pentagon denials concerning Elizondo?
TTTSA has shown a pattern of deception and sloppiness when it comes to the truth since the day one press conference and the silver balloon picture.

Where are they handing out all this Kool Aid?

If you can't trust the source how you can you trust the message?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Why are these TTSA cultists not at all concerned about the Pentagon denials concerning Elizondo?

As Tyler Rogoway himself commented on Twitter (3rd June):

If you care about truth, it shouldn't be about fandom.

In this article, he also opines that advanced military tech would DEMAND a UFO cover story, aided of course by organisations such as TTSA:

So, reinvigorating the presence of UFOs in the American psyche by adding heaps of validity to the topic on an official level and possibly also on a less than official level (To The Stars Academy for instance) can help keep secret programs that grace the skies just that, secret. And who knows, that list of programs and technologies could include the very Tic Tac and other bizarrely shaped craft that can defy imagination with their aerial feats that have been spotted and even recorded in recent years. In fact, if the U.S. military has such a capability, the UFO cover story would be imperative to keeping the nature of its existence under wraps.

Sounds entirely logical, no?

Shall we close shop and all go home, then?
Don't forget your brollies.

edit on 4-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I want to say, I really liked someone earlier had a conspiracy speculation that this all started with TDL in 2007 and they busted him with that tainted video and made him go along with this scam or else.

I think That was coursecatalog...good thinking

That's a very possible scenario

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Here you go two teets:

and second

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue Jun 4 2019 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I want to say, I really liked someone earlier had a conspiracy speculation that this all started with TDL in 2007 and they busted him with that tainted video and made him go along with this scam or else.

I think That was coursecatalog...good thinking

It's a neat thought.

Would TDL log into ATS in 2007 as an excitable then-30-year-old "TheFinalTheory" with two alts within the same thread ("Necroflesh" and "Necroticflesh")?

Would he also use an aggressive writing style such as THIS (under his third guise)...?

I know you are stumped to know that TFT and my self are not the same person. Just give it up and apologize. I really dont care for who this TFT person is, I am just pissed of at how when an effin crappy vid or pic is presented as evidence how everyone jumps at it like it is the greatestfind. Hey...how about I throw a boomarang in the sky and film it and bill it as the best ufo vid ever caught? I bet you that half of the members here will believe it.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, YES, it's feasible, I suppose...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Re: Ms. Kristin, there's that nano/BIOtechnology thing again 😕

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

And who knows, that list of programs and technologies could include the very Tic Tac and other bizarrely shaped craft that can defy imagination with their aerial feats that have been spotted and even recorded in recent years.

Recent years? The stench of bullsh*t around this guy is strong, no?

Is he even trying to suggest there's a cover up over a cover up?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: pigsy2400

There is no need to be rude.......
I will let that pass....

Pigs wasnt rude...in fact Pigs was quite respectful and granted you the courtesy and respect of being honest with you about your behavior in this thread. That's some valuable feedback you got there, if you chosse to take it.

Just because you don't LIKE what someone says to you doesnt automatically equal "rude."

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hi KansasGirl,
Thank-you for that insightful comment.
I understand how you feel and respect your input.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join