It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Did anyone see the credits who is producing this... Who gets paid for this production or the Emmy award if by some miracle they get it.

anyway...

Overall, this show was decent as a premise for being a ufo investigation quasi-documentary.

It was weak as an entertainment production IMO, but that is alright. They seem to want to downplay that, to their credit.

It wasn’t great. A little light in the ass in terms of information. In other words, there are many more military or even civilian aerial ufo encounters much richer than this one.

They did do a good thing by downplaying TDL. They were sensitive to the critique their group is an entertainment vehicle for a fading rock star.

The graphics were pedestrian and stock military video, and the narration was pedestrian.

But overall still TTSA is bordering on fraud when they even mention “disclosure” on any level.

Zondo: “ disclosure is a process”

Zondo himself emphasized that they were still under the secrets act and would stop anytime that was abridged.

They should have a disclaimer that THEY ARE NOT DISCLOSING ANY OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION ABOUT UFOS.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Now let's get real here for a second and knock the bs off!

Real disclosure is not any drip, drip, trickle down, FAKE investigation process of going back to what They SHOULD HAVE DONE 70 YEARS AGO.

F___ THAT…!No, it's too late for that.

That’s the process TTSA can claim they're doing now by micro-analyzing these little videos they present, like this tic-tac event.

Discloser is freeing people from this FAKE secret’s act and just this fu____up lying ass government SPILLING Their guts out of ALL the information they have about ufos…PERIOD.

Anything else like TTSA’s weak ass TRICKLE DOWN process is total BS.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Wow I missed that, I was wondering what their position on Kevin Day was. Was this written about anywhere, not finding anything so far.? If I remember correctly, JC was promoting Day's testimony At the beginning.
edit on 1-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Following on from the recent article in The Intercept which says...

Yes, AATIP existed, and it “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,” Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me. However, he added: “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.”

Well there is an interesting resume (or CV) out there in cyberspace last updated in 2013 (after AATIP was supposedly shutdown). I don't think it fair to name the individual here. But it's obvious if you click the link provided below.

It confirms that from October 2008 to Present (that would be July 2, 2013) that the individual worked for the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Intelligence & Security) or OUSD.

There are many duties and achievements listed...But one thing stands out.

Supervisors: ...Mr. Luis Elizondo - 703.604.1876(W)

However I don't see anything there that indicates analysis of "UAPs", aerial threats there. This employee may well have worked for Elizondo and not been assigned any such work of course.

His other supervisor listed is this person
who appears to have been responsible....

From August 2008 to July 2012, she served as the Senior Advisor to the Principal Deputy, USD(I) advising him and the USD(I) on Military Intelligence Program budget decisions,national security and intelligence policy, and foreign partner engagement. She also served as an OUSD(I) Congressional Liaison responsible for managing Congressional interactions on defense intelligence initiatives to include warfighter support, human capital management, cyber security, and human intelligence.

Source : NGA

It's a tiny morsel of information that others may wish to speculate further on.

edit on 1/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yes thank you for the link.
I am also aware of it being initially posted on a german server....
I am still trying to figure out if the OP "The Final Theory"

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

As for the recently arrived TTSA cheerleaders here I do have a question. You say the government lies and now our heroes at TTSA are bringing us the truth. I guess we have different definitions of the term "government man." Do you not classify lifelong CIA agents and a former speaker of the House as being part of the government?

I think we just want disclosure....plain and simple....if the CIA..FBI..NSA..held a press conference and presented us with tangible evidence of a UAP or alien life...most people would not care. Only the .0001% of the population represented here would care that the info is been presented by "gov. spooks"

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

BlackVault is behind this....
He is still pissed that TTSA did not grant him an interview....
This article has already being debunked.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: mirageman

Why do Sandia labs pop up time and time and time again?

They have a HQ Near the site where pasulka was allegedly taken which is also near the alledged Corona crash site, developed electromagnetic launch systems in the 1980s, scientists at Sandia commented on the green fireball ufos back in the day and even stated it might be black programs, ex scientists from Sandia "lent" Gabe Valdez a hand with mutilation cases, Sandia representatives approached people like Sarfatti and others and offered to pay for their educations...

Just seems odd...

Funny you mention this, my newest Lazar pet theory is that he has/had handlers from Sandia. One cameo is shared by Tim Ventura:

"I knew that Lazar had been doing contract work at Sandia from his secretary.. And that his work had been exactly what he’d told me: calibration on Geiger-counter equipment that he’d sold them for uninteresting day-to-day tasks. The information in his phone call was anything but uninteresting, though. It raised some very interesting questions.

I had trouble getting through to Lazar for nearly a week. He’d been “held up” at Sandia and got back a few days after he’d indicated that he’d call me. I finally got through to him on the phone on a Saturday afternoon at home. ...
Lazar answered the phone strangely. I heard him shout
something like “I’ve got to take this -- – I’ll be back in a
minute” to somebody apparently in the room with him. After a few more seconds and the sound of a door closing, Lazar was back. He said, “Hi, Tim. I’m in the garage right now, so they can’t hear me. Listen, I can’t talk but the military’s here. We’ve got a couple of officers and some scientists discussing what to do with this breakthrough...
works out, then we’ll fly you down here as a consultant and you can work on it for a few months. But don’t tell anybody. You can’t write this up or else we’re all going to be in real trouble. Just keep it quiet for now and I’ll get back to you.”

www.stealthskater.com...

Lazar reluctantly confirms Ventura's write-up of the incident on coast to coast with Knapp shortly after. I'm surprised this never comes up as it's a near perfect example of Lazar's MO. I.e., weaving a self aggrandizing tall tale of secret govt technology out of Nevada, no apparent purpose other than trickster boredom.

Knapp asks Lazar about this @55 min checktheevidencecom.ipage.com... 2001%202006.mp3
edit on 1-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: C2C link

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Source

It also appears that the video that Corbell put up with fravors retelling of the story, was swiftly taken down by Corbell after some of the comments.

Also;

He seemed to be singling out the account of the radar operator, Kevin Day, as being non-factual. He dismissed claims of Air Force personnel coming on board the Nimitz and confiscating evidence as being untrue. Fravor also  referred to Dave Beaty's "Nimitz UFO Encounters" documentary as a "cartoon." 

This prompted Knapp to say to Fravor, "I guess you're being diplomatic, but some of the stories and claims that have been made by people, who may have been on those ships, are just bull#." When people began commenting about these remarkable disagreements, Corbell pulled the video off YouTube.

Source

He has since reuploaded an edited version, which wasn't lost on a few people either;

YT LINK

edit on p10650192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You guys are Varsity level when it comes to receipts, thanks! Guaranteed that comment section has Corbell peak triggered as we speak haha

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I like and appreciate your enthusiasm WT, however where I will disagree is on "disclosure" itself.

It means different things to different people, sure there will be government files that have not been released on the ufo topic. Hell, the USG has top Secret classified documents on Mother Teresa that they will not release!

It all boils down to the big old "U" in UFO. We simply do not know what they/it are. The USG probably knows more than they let on, but we cannot second guess how much.

By already deciding what the answer is, could lead us to ask the wrong questions.

We still no pretty much zero in all reality; those things that we think we know; we should examine the source of that and examine ourselves with a critical eye just as much as we do "information" that is provided.

I want to know what they know but I have no idea to what extent that goes.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

There are dedicated forums for jokes, chit chat and what have you. They are here for a reason. You want to attempt to be funny? Why not do it at the appropriate forum.

Clowns are funny, dude. Tragi-comedy admittedly. And TTSA is somewhat of a circus to be sure. Maybe sideshow is more apt.
edit on 1-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Fravor has ripped into other witnesses calling thier testimony BS essentially, particularly Kevin Day and others. At a ufo conference where he made these comments, Who did he have sat either side of him whilst he had this little tantrum?

Knapp and his apprentice Jeremy Corbell....

One of the "witnesses" Knapp absolutely ripped into on social media when asked why the other witnesses were being ignored.

Fravor didn't waste any time hitting the circuit, eh?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
It's entirely possible that some of the TTSA guys are unaware of what's going on and having their own intelligence countered.

I suspect that most, if not all, of the characters we're familiar with have no real idea exactly what they are being utilized for. Just given objectives to achieve whereas their need to know much of anything else stops there.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Corbell's Facebook: he's buggin out lol

"About the interview with Cmdr. Fravor that George Knapp and I conducted. Please have patience for the release. You should let the McMenamins UFO Festival and me put the video out on our own timeline. The premature leak of the footage was an accident by the McMenamis editor who was exporting a TEST export in LOW-RES and accidentally had the settings to automatically publish to the McMenamins YouTube page."

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

BREAKING FROM GEORGE KNAPP..
Lue was number 10 on a list sent by Harry Reid including the sec. of Defense... Thus establishing that Lue was the director

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's no way one can ever know what anyone knows or doesn’t know completely, particularly a government with years and reams of information.

On one level, we're not necessarily talking about what they know in terms of disclosure, sure, but if they have any useful data.

“Disclosure” in terms of ufo and government has inherent in it as a concept the assumption that the government knows something and is hiding it.

That’s what disclosure is generally thought to be about.

That’s what TDL was hinting he would do; that’s what I’m referring to.

I make no claims that I know what the gov knows. If anything my belief is that they don't really have much to disclose.

My ardent post you call enthusiasm was a statement about the disclosure as I define it above.

Of course, it's all hypothetical in a nutshell since we don't know and are coming from a perspective of ignorance.

Nobody, least of all me, wants to shut down this game before it is meant to be shut down…

So have no fear, I won't ever tell you the truth before its Time...
WillTell

edit on 1-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I must have signed up to Paradigm Research a few years ago, e-mail update lambasting The Intercept for this article:

theintercept.com...

Personally, I think it's a rightfully skeptical piece to this whole TTSA thing. Additionally, I tried to watch the first episode of "Unidentified" and my fears have become reality, it's absolutely awful. I'm not doubting the actual event, but with the way this is being sold, the only thing that was missing was the sponsorship deal with I'm guessing the makers of Tic-Tac's. The only point of seriousness I can pick up on was when then the female pilot said something like "this could be dangerous", now if she'd been aware of the actual phenomena, she'd know that in most occasions these objects pose no obvious threat.

Over-dramatized bullsh*t

edit on -180002019-06-01T19:20:09-05:000000000930201909062019Sat, 01 Jun 2019 19:20:09 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

YT LINK

Hopefully someone grabbed a copy of the original vid? Sounds like it could be an important addition to the growing body of evidence that TTSA stinks and is probably more telling than we currently know after it's been tossed around a bit.

A lot of great work in this thread---AATIP of the hat to those who have dug deep and continue to dissect this mess. I really, really tried but couldn't resist that pun.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

BREAKING FROM GEORGE KNAPP...

the "journalist" who signs NDA's, has/had stock in TTSA, and whom, along with his BFFs, has muddied the waters of ufology for years. That George Knapp?
edit on 1-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join