It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Im not feeling warm and fuzzy either .

Mirageman can put down his weights and not worry about building his guns to wear that sleeveless T if the first episode is anything to go by.

The 9pm episode of ancient aliens Antarctic Admiral Bird v Nazi v Alien UFO slapfest was far more entertaining.

edit on 1-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Lol. I don't have access to either so not missing much.

I think Celty was also plugging his book a wee bit. I stand corrected if I looked at the wrong info on google . He did mention if we googled we would be very very surprised.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: firesnake

Firesnake, chill out. People here joke around but don’t think they are stupid.
It’s all in jest when that’s done, the mild mockery, no harm intended.
The serious criticism is legitimate and based on well researched and thought out information and critical analyses.
The interest here is to find the truth with competent and legitimate intent.

this

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Calm down. Treat this like a conversation in a pub where it veers from the sublime to the ridiculous at times. Life isn't always serious. Neither is this forum. But you should pay attention when it is serious.

Yet if you are an experiencer of sightings, abductions, NDEs or OOBEs with craft or other life, then you - and only YOU know what to believe...

The underlying issue as that people everywhere do have strange experiences and have done since our caveman days. This could be down to a plethora of possibilities some of which our complex but limited brains may be incapable of ever understanding. We all have built in biases and filters and many people have already made their minds up as to what happened. You should also question yourself as well. Don't make the mistake of seeking a truth that may not exist.

This subject is full of charlatans, cult like groups, intelligence operatives using it to disguise anything from secret tech to human experimentation, and general whackiness. It's important to look at the people knee deep in it all, their history, what motives they may have for doing and saying things they do. You'd be surprised at how some revered folks in this field are not the angels of ufology they have been made out to be.

But above all keep a sense of humour and lighten up every now and then. Or it will drive you mad.

edit on 1/6/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I think what's important to consider is; whats outside of TTSA has been happening in ufology within the last 18months?

What was the most credible sighting in that period of time?....

I am not suggesting that TTSA is a purposeful distraction, but we may have been distracted in regards to these other things!

Two weeks after empty venue launch of TTS on October 11th, 2017 there was an "unidentified aircraft" travelling across Northern California at high speed, it then veered north and merged with nearby air traffic. Subsequently vanishing off the radar screens as it did so.

Airline pilots reported seeing a "white aircraft" but were not close enough to get a detailed view. One pilot said

This was a white airplane and it was big. And it was moving at a clip too, because we were keeping pace with it, it was probably moving faster than we were... It was a larger aircraft yeah."

F-15s from Portland, Oregon were scrambled to investigate. But once they were airborne they were unable to find the mystery aircraft.

A news report on the incident ends by saying

Above all else, this new evidence underscores just how rare these events actually are, especially ones that include multiple sightings, the use of multiple sensors, the involvement of various agencies including the military, and some of the most capable air-to-air fighters in the world. And after recent reports unmasking how the Pentagon remains highly interested in encounters just like this one, it holds even more weight than it did three months ago.

The Drive

There's also a good thread here on ATS

I have no idea whether this mystery aircraft is connected. But it is fairly recent. Some of the aircraft folks might know more about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What's also quite interesting is how the narrative is being controlled in terms of the witness testimonials now.

Fravor has ripped into other witnesses calling thier testimony BS essentially, particularly Kevin Day and others. At a ufo conference where he made these comments, Who did he have sat either side of him whilst he had this little tantrum?

Knapp and his apprentice Jeremy Corbell....

One of the "witnesses" Knapp absolutely ripped into on social media when asked why the other witnesses were being ignored.

Why would you ignore them? Surely they would only help to strengthen the case / narrative thats being presented?

Unless they didn't of course.....

It's like RENDLESHAM 2: Navy Edition

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I was TDLs biggest cheerleader in 2017 on ATS.
And even although things are hotting up in disclosure terms, I now feel they are telling a narrative that suits their agenda.
TDL is likely a Child of Mk ultra.
Think it was BF Skinner that said give me the Child and I will show you the man, their conditioning techniques are no match for the Great Mother's.
edit on 1-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It could be another Rendlesham where witnesses are attacked and criticised and then a few years later they are best buddies again but suddenly attack other witnesses. Then other people fill them with woo. Allegiances constantly change, narratives develop and the real story just gets buried in noise.

If this whole TTSA thing is an operation then maybe it's to cover the development of something that cannot be hidden from the public much longer. Sandia have had the Volant which is now 6 years old. Described as

a multi-modal vehicle concept, is a single unmanned system capable of flying, swimming, driving, and hopping across a variety of terrains and obstacles. HCAR has built and conducted limited testing on conceptual hardware, and while the concept may appear to be off in the distant future, our testing has shown that this concept could soon be a reality.

Now this is obviously public domain. But it doesn't mean that something hasn't been developed which they are ready to test further afield. It's entirely possible that some of the TTSA guys are unaware of what's going on and having their own intelligence countered.

edit on 1/6/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Calm down. Treat this like a conversation in a pub where it veers from the sublime to the ridiculous at times. Life isn't always serious. Neither is this forum. But you should pay attention when it is serious.

There are dedicated forums for jokes, chit chat and what have you. They are here for a reason. You want to attempt to be funny? Why not do it at the appropriate forum.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Why do Sandia labs pop up time and time and time again?

They have a HQ Near the site where pasulka was allegedly taken which is also near the alledged Corona crash site, developed electromagnetic launch systems in the 1980s, scientists at Sandia commented on the green fireball ufos back in the day and even stated it might be black programs, ex scientists from Sandia "lent" Gabe Valdez a hand with mutilation cases, Sandia representatives approached people like Sarfatti and others and offered to pay for their educations...

Just seems odd...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Again, talking of the RFI case, the pending book is on delay again. It appears more has been found.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

UFOs may be a force that’s basically NONE OF OUR GODDAM business

Its comment like this that gets me riled up.....
That's like saying attempting to understand quantum mechanics is none of our business....
Or attempting to understand let's say a solar eclipse...

I am a scientist by training....any phenomena that occurs natural or unnatural should most certainly be explored.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Pentagon: “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017

This is interesting, but has indeed contradicted statements that the pentagon spokespersons have previously stated?

The Drive

Hmmmm

edit on p38915192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p38941192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

One of those Hmmmm moments for sure!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"Detractors of TTSA’s efforts and critics of the show have speculated wildly, claimed and even hoped that Unidentified would not include any new information, thus being written off quickly and forgotten – proving their disparaging comments right and returning the UFO research community to the doldrums of previous decades where the flow of information was much slower, and sometimes nonexistent. A place where they apparently feel comfortable and thrive in. But we do not."
The young guns can also contribute.....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Did you ever see this;
Thread on FLIR Video
edit on p021128192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Very interesting piece in The Intercept. Who exactly is Mr. Elizondo anyway?

And the stuff about George Knapp owning stock in a company he reports on and investigates while also appearing on their TV show and endorsing all their efforts is so far beyond the pale of journalistic practices that I don't even know where to begin. Never mind the NDAs we know he has signed along the way. He's embedded so far he must know what Zondo had for breakfast.

Meanwhile it sounds like Ms. Kean and the other New York Times reporters went the Judith Miller route on that story and just acted like government stenographers even while having little annoying doubts about Elizondo's cloak and dagger cosplay in the hotel room. Yeesh.

As for the recently arrived TTSA cheerleaders here I do have a question. You say the government lies and now our heroes at TTSA are bringing us the truth. I guess we have different definitions of the term "government man." Do you not classify lifelong CIA agents and a former speaker of the House as being part of the government?

Edit: Senate Majority Leader not speaker. Got too worked up there.

edit on 1-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

And the stuff about George Knapp owning stock in a company he reports on and investigates while also appearing on their TV show and endorsing all their efforts is so far beyond the pale of journalistic practices that I don't even know where to begin. Never mind the NDAs we know he has signed along the way. He's embedded so far he must know what Zondo had for breakfast.

We know he was in on it from the start with DeLonge.

In fact in the Wikileaks emails Tom confirms he was his 'mentor' and on a secondary team of advisors. Which now brings into question who is he really working for?

He's officially worked for KLASTV for nearly 40 years. Never had the ambition to move on anywhere except for a period of a few years with Altamira. A company that was put in place to specifically...

....to create a multi-media campaign -- the Nevada Initiative -- that they hoped would convince Nevadans that 77,000 metric tons of nuclear waste could safely be transported across country and buried at Yucca Mountain.

Las Vegas Sun

To compensate for media perception already biased against Yucca Mountain, two local reporters were brought on to the Altamira staff to act as liason with the press and to blunt the attacks of the environmentalists. Brian Gresh and George Knapp, reporters for Channel 8, the local CBS affiliate were hired in November of 1991 for sums claimed to be in the six figures.

Yucca Mountain Expose

Then a few years later he's got his regular TV job back and working for Bigelow on and off with NIDS. I don't think it wrong to question how deeply embedded someone maybe in all of this. It looks like it's been a long time to me.

edit on 1/6/2019 by mirageman because: link

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I am a scientist by training....any phenomena that occurs natural or unnatural should most certainly be explored.

What field would that be, Cell?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If he really bothers you then that's something that's none of my business and you get to deal with as you like.

I understand that.

No problem. I mentioned that what you alluded to. Far be it from me getting into someone's dispute. I have had many of them myself.

You have a right to say any goddam thing you want to say...that's not my point.

I Just sometimes like to remind us that we're all human, frail, and on our knees in our ignorance and never need to strike unless we feel attacked, then I'm all for retribution within the limits of justice and humanity.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join