It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you, you're posts, along with Black Vault, have been crucial in trying to filter through the spin.

I knew about Serpo very generally from watching Mirage men, however I jumped into that rabbit hole last week and f$cck it is amazing. I didn't even realize how it tied in to this forum. I don't even understand how the group involved haven't been shamed out of the scene entirely. I listen to the coast to coast with Bill Ryan and Richard Doty announcing it and everyone was dead serious, it was pure dark comedy.

A poster recently Shared an excerpt from Valee's recent book that was extremely informative. Apparently One of Bigelow's primary motivations was a study of the public reaction to a disclosure type situation. He felt that public acceptance was crucial in bringing on genuine confirmation. That is a bit explosive, considering the topic at hand.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I will but it will be detailed in the history docu series .
They will show you the process as to how they held meetings with Naval officials to change the policy.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

All excellent points. I will reevaluate. I think the issue is you have a greater historical/framework to synthesize the current wave of disclosure news from TTSA.....whereas this is a little new to me and "I want to believe" therein lies the danger..

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Stick to your guns. TTSA is entitled to a fair hearing and to have its followers. I’m not sectarian.
We’re here to make sure they don’t abuse their followers.

As much as we expose there is no real certainty in ufology. No one has any guidance on what's really happening.

Were all groping in the dark.

In a few hours we’ll see their show but likely this show will go over familiar ground.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Keith Basterfield posted some excerpts from Jacques Vallee's new book; quite a few gems.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com... &m=1

"Bigelow's proposal to sponsor two new studies, "on the subject of the social effect of an announcement of (1) a major asteroid fall and (2) the reality of UFOs as extraterrestrial craft." (page 402.)

"Bigelow has a deeper agenda, an inner certainty that a dramatic development (spectacular display by the phenomenon or striking announcement by the government) will happen 'soon.' When I pointed out that research at the ranch could lead to a statement about the reality of UFOs, however, he said he'd practically given up on this, the evidence would never be good enough...Yet Bob believes there is an MJ-12 and that the Phenomenon has done things that could have large impact, but the public was appraised as not being ready." (page 402.)

"Bigelow is still fascinated with 'Day After' scenarios...he went over the history of our efforts, from the initial interest to appeal to the military... which led to the idea of running 'First Contact' scenarios under the sponsorship of Firmage. For silly reasons were not supposed to know that Joe is involved. The idea of going to the public is fundamentally flawed.' That took some wind out of Bob Bigelow's sails. Yet he remains convinced we are confronted with a 'scenario-selecting agent,' which implies that 'our state of acceptance will determine when and how confirmation occurs.' (pp439-440.)
UMM, WOW.

- What does running a "first contact" scenario entail?

- These mysterious disclosure test runs were secretly done by Firmage, the guy who almost created TTSA before TDL. Why does Vallee not specify the so-called "silly" reason for hiding Joe and Bob's alliance?

- This fascination with confirmation being contingent on the people's state of readiness could explain the mysterious Bigelow interview on 20/20. The man of no media appearances goes on tv and says aliens are among us, no doubt whatsoever. Perhaps the signal to "start ur psyops folks! Pick some YouTube flicks, find a super serious sounding spook and try to confuse everyone that his statements are on behalf of the Pentagon, and false flag the sh@t out of disclosure so I can see Confirmation before I die, damnit!!"

edit on 31-5-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Remember the Rendlesham case will be playing a key part in all of this. It shall be interesting to see how it all play's out.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Bigelow seems to really believe in all woo stuff and a coming apocalypse scenario (he has done for 20 years). Maybe he was Biggerwitzed after the failed Bennewitzing and later Firmaging operations?

So has he been scammed for research money? Influenced by the 'usual suspects' from SW America. Do they tell him what he wants to hear in return for more money. But also never quite enough money to be able to prove anything paranormal exists. Maybe to him but not to a wider audience?

Or is he part of something more we don't see? His rise to wealth is an interesting one. Late 60s/early 70s Vegas when the mob were still doing a lot of business. Yet he seems to have rode his luck....

.....at 20, with a new wife and a baby to support, Bigelow borrowed $20,000 from a hard money lender. “South of loan sharking but north of traditional banking,” he explains. “It was at 10 percent interest, and 10 points.”

He intended to use the cash to buy apartments to rent out, but property he could afford proved scarce. He watched his $20,000 dwindle until, with $14,000 left, in late 1968...

Although he lacked cash, he quickly acquired new rental properties all over Las Vegas. “I caught on to how to talk to sellers and convince them to sell to me on sweat equity,” he says. “Little or no money down. The most extreme example was, I bought a couple of buildings for $140,000, and my down payment was 10 bucks.” By 1970 he’d amassed $1 million in assets

Source : tinyurl.com...

You got give the guy some credit for that. But where did his rather eccentric beliefs come from?

edit on 31/5/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For the others who are new to this game and never realized UFOs were real before 2017! There are literally hundreds of encounters with pilots going back to at least 1947. But note the language being used 'UFO' = Unidentified Flying Object but the implication is something else in the mind of your ordinary Joe (or Jo of course) because of cultural programming.

Talking of ordinary Joe. Here's a quote from UFOJoe reporting on something George Knapp said....

Over The Years, [The Pentagon] Has “Lied” About UFOs “And They’re Lying Now.”

OK George. You bet.

Let's have a look at who is on the TTSAAS Team assembled for Tom DeLonge. (A company that reported an operation loss of $10.5m in 2018 and $30.5m in 2017)

Jim Semivan - is a co-founder and Vice President Operations of the company. Prior to joining us in 2017 (and continuing in this capacity), Mr. Semivan is the owner of a consulting firm called JimSem1, LLC, which he founded in 2007 after retiring from the Central Intelligence Agency that year. Since his retirement, Mr. Semivan has been primarily working for JimSem1, where he has been consulting with the Intelligence Community (IC) on a variety of classified topics.

So big Jim still works for the intelligence community even though he's officially left the government.

Chris Mellon - Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in which part of his duties were security, counterintelligence, and information operations strategy. Is also on the team of UFOData with Leslie Kean who wrote the two NYT articles with two other journalists. His role is National Security Affairs Advisor for TTSA. Why they need such a role is open to interpretation. Especially after the security breach on his own website where Elizondo's badly spelled faux resignation letter appeared.

Luis Elizondo - a senior career intelligence officer who has worked for the Army, The National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. He was Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff in the Office of the Secretary of Defense and former Director of Programs to investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats for the Office of the Secretary of Defense.

Another spook or former spook. Not quite sure. But he doesn't appear to have received financial compensation from TTSA under their last SEC filings. His role appears to be Director of Global Security & Special Programs. Why they need Mellon for National Security and then Global Security Director but have no businessmen or astrophysicists is another mystery. Obviously his 'special programme' will be on TV tonight in the USA. Go Zondo lad!

Steve Justice - Chief Operating Officer and Aerospace Division Director. For a company who have very little in terms of funding for any such operation never mind R&D this is a very odd role. He appears to have grown a good beard in his year at TTSA and taken a modest $43,792 for his efforts. Worked at Lockheed Martin Skunk Works and as the splurge goes "program planning and execution using a leadership style that inspires innovation". Although he appears to have no workers to lead at the moment and little money to start work on anything.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Finally we come to the most interesting character. Who seems to spend his life in creating fantasy stories for other people to take the bait......The Hoffster himself.

Hal Puthoff - Vice President Science & Technology. Dr. Puthoff has served as President and CEO of EarthTech International, Inc. (ETI), and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin (IASA)....
What it doesn't say is that he is deeply integrated with the intelligence community and has been for 50 years. He was a $cientologist for much of the 1970s and then just walked away. Unusual when you get into that sort of thing. He also wasted away millions of US taxpayers money trying to prove paranormal powers were real working out of Stanford Research Institute on Project Stargate. He played a role in the SERPO hoax in the early 2000s.

He also appears to be a character in the Laura Eisenhower secret Mars Colony madness. A story that features some one called Ki Lia (honestly Key Liar! you can't make this stuff up). Laura Eisenhower is the great granddaughter of Ike Eisenhower. As the story goes an agent working for Hal Puthoff wormed his way into her life. This agent X was primed with information by Puthoff with documents about zero-point power and how there was a possibility to escape a coming disaster on Earth (sound familiar). Time Travel. bloodlines back to Christ and other hokey stuff is included in that story.

In fact that whole story is so unbelievable and crazy it is hard to follow never mind believe. But somehow ends with 2 of the 38 listed DIRD documents found on Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article was released in Dec 2017!

Also if you look on the Defense Technical Information Center website there are two very similar documents from 2004.

So it sounds like Puthoff is up to something beyond just scamming money out rich entrepreneurs and US taxpayers.

edit on 31/5/2019 by mirageman because: ....

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Focus on the message....not the messengers.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...
Don't cut off your nose to spite the face....
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.....

Listen most of us don't care about their backgrounds.
FACT...TTSA has moved the field of ufology forward more than any other ufologist group has done in the past 20 years.
THIS is the first time the NYT, WASH POST, Politico, etc are seriously covering UFO's GIVE TTSA CREDIT!!!!

FACT....The Navy is changing there reporting guidelines in due part to TTSA...Give TTSA CREDIT!!!
FACT.... Congressional members and higher officials in military are meeting with pilots ....Give TTSA CREDIT!!
FACT.... Because of TTSA EVERYONE is talking about UFOs/UAPs....Give TTSA CREDIT!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You have repeated it 4 times. Am sure none are blind, or stupid. But there really is no need to repeat we must give TTSA credit.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Here it is.....
a sneak preview of tonight's ground breaking episode!!!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

LOL. Thank you. You are an enthusiastic one

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Lol...yes I know. I soo want this to be true.....
Check this out, how much MAINSTREAM than GOOD MORNING AMERICA with Chris Mellon

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
YIKES

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You don't care about their backgrounds?
That's an interesting comment and I think highlights your lack of critical thinking. A similar logic would be believing someone who is a proven liar; but disregarding that and believing everything they say as its fits your already pre-determined bias?

We must also give them credit for;

* Using a birthday number 1 Mylar balloon as an example of a "UAP"
* Using a still from a documentary as a "real" photo of the washington flap
* "Leaking" documents on Mellons website that gave up confidential information
* Not being transparent with the proof of provenance for the videos (one of which originally appeared on ATS over 10years ago?)
* Incorrectly filing themselves as an entertainment company when publicly they claim to be an Aerospace company
* Using the Nimitz and other encounters as "proof" yet Zondo didn't interview any of the pilots until he left the DOD - odd considering his job at AATIP - what actually was he doing then?

* Incorrect timelines of when the programs started?
* Insider information for the AAWSAP programs - BASS were hiring for the program months before the contract was tendered
* Stating that the purpose of the project was to "change the attitude of the youth towards government"
* Having members of the intelligence community on-board and ones that have been involved in UFO Hoaxes before
* Utilizing Social media and the "secondary advisory group" for the "character assassination of credible researchers in this field"

I have probably missed many more...

Not to sound unwelcoming to people with a different perspective, this is not my intention and I think I pointed out the benefits of that in a previous post. But your arrival and the timing of such, particularly at the launch of their "TV Show" is quite interesting also.

If you are hoping to convert people, I think your in the wrong place, many here have already decided what they believe based on what has been presented and with the use of a critical approach and asking questions.

I hope you find what you seek, whatever that is.

edit on p011236192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Do you sell TTSA t-shirts, speedos and key rings in a California beach shop owned by TDL?
Bit OTT with the pom pom cheer squadding

On to other matters...
I don't know how anyone involved in the SERPO crime could be put front and centre of the same faux project rebranded with a new name with a not too bright rockstar spokes-male-model.
Well he HAS got millions of ageing fans.....and these miragemen said it themselves, they don't care about UFOlgy, why would they? we outed their hoax right here before !
They want to just spread their agenda via tv to the masses.

They literally stuck a Mylar ballon up as a UFO at the fake conference to no people....an actual balloon at their launch and said it was a UFO, go figure.
Their other evidence is an already released over a decade ago video.

UFOlogy doesn't need spooks to lead us to disclosure. They have lied since the start. We don't need anyone to pied piper the masses. They learnt from Serpo to not come to the UFO world with their act, we outed them here on ATS, so they took their act to the History channel and are busy telling everyone we are psycho embittered basement dwellers.

edit on 31-5-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I noticed you doing some serious promotional posting on Reddit. It seems you only jumped into the conversation after Knapp posted the video release form. Did that really change the game for you to become such an energetic supporter? Lol

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Using the Nimitz and other encounters as "proof" yet Zondo didn't interview any of the pilots until he left the DOD - odd considering his job at AATIP - what actually was he doing then?

Actually he did interview Fravor....listen to Fravor's interview:
www.fighterpilotpodcast.com...

Using a birthday number 1 Mylar balloon as an example of a "UAP"
Luis actually did directly address this and said it was a mistake on their end

* "Leaking" documents on Mellons website that gave up confidential information * Not being transparent with the proof of provenance for the videos (one of which originally appeared on ATS over 10years ago?)

This outside of their control and sloppiness on their part.

Incorrectly filing themselves as an entertainment company when publicly they claim to be an Aerospace company

They are partnering with THREE major aerospace companies and they are an entertainment company/ public benefit

Insider information for the AAWSAP programs - BASS were hiring for the program months before the contract was tendered

So what....? That's how things work in business/Gov

* Having members of the intelligence community on-board and ones that have been involved in UFO Hoaxes before

I dont trust Hal puttoff...

If you are hoping to convert people, I think your in the wrong place, many here have already decided what they believe based on what has been presented and with the use of a critical approach and asking questions

Text

I am not trying to convert anyone.....I am just trying to prepare you folks psychologically for full disclosure by TTSA...
I will happen shortly...not sure what cognitive dissonance that will produce...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Hi Becky,
I don't want to argue anymore with anyone on ATS. It's not healthy.
Its important that all the infighting and backbiting in the field of Ufology ends.
We have to come together and get ready for the coming DISCLOSURE ......
It will be up to us to EDUCATE the Mainstream populous once DISCLOSURE is complete.
I will be respectful to all going forward. Thank-you for your patience.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join