It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

you would almost think it was all poorly executed on purpose. 

Who knows, cept its all getting a tad boring Pigs.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Vallee and his FS chronicles are great for information. Though it's hard to get through all his personal material. Like his love for wife on and on. Which I have no problem with but I like to read teenage love stories and UFO information in their own spaces. One wonders why he opened himself up in this way.

Anyway, he does show he was very close to Puthoff; really bosom buddies. That’s maybe the reason he did the forward to Levenda’s book.

Basically, as for Ufology, one realizes reading Vallee that Ufology is not even a science. They need to remove the "ology" from the word. They should rename it Ufo-conjecturey or ufo-take-a-guess. One has the same knowledge they had when they first went into ufology than the later years. The only difference is the more stories about incidents. Even the theories are the same almost from the old days to today. In other words, a guy like Vallee knows as much as he did from the start, going all the way back to the late fifties and early sixties, as he knows today!

That is a terrible indictment on ufology!

On the other hand, it’s an awesome statement on who, or whatever is behind this phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Some Collins Elite vibes tbh.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

What the heck?!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Maybe a new generation of officials is willing to be objective regarding UFOS as against the religious fanatics and old fossilized thinking of the old-timers who are practically all retired or dead.

They won't likely find out much but at least they may try.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

It's interesting that the only persons on the record there are on the board of TTSA in that report.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hmmmmm indeed. As far as my memory recalls and from what Greenwald stated previously, USAF manuals were changed to reflect the reporting of UFOS to BASS back in the day.

I wonder if the are looking to make that into TTSA now...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Isn't it interesting "what" and "how" the different "disclosure groups" have been resurrecting all of the old UFO-Lore in the last few years and who they have been rolling out again or had present this information?

More specifically nearly all of the most well known stuff in the last 20-30 yrs. You know, those decades when that the current millennial's wouldn't have been around for and need their indoctrination to be completed by hammering home same said twitching cases.

So....plunging my dirty trotters into the UFO McAviary Extra Value Meal SuperSize Bucket of wonderfulness; what have we got inside?

How we got it? - Roswell -
What we are doing with it? - Bob Lazar -
What "they" are? - Skinwalker Ranch -
How much of a threat are they? - Collares UFO -
Where it was test flown? - Rendlesham -
How was it all managed and by who? - Majestic-12 -
How we will get the truth? - Disclosure -

Now that's a family UFO Finger lickin' blue avian chicken BBQ Dippin' bucket right there if I ever saw one!!!...but then after consuming all of that we now have Tic-Tac's to give us that after dinner minty freshness that so many desire. Which of course is just as convoluted and as much as a mess as any of the previously mentioned twitching corpses of ufology that many are very quick to jump on to make an entertainment buck, conference bookings and intelligence community missions.

It really does feel like the narratives as above have been purposely steered towards the 1980's again! I wonder if the "indoctrination / Social engineering new age religion plan" didn't pan out as well as they thought it did in those two decades and they have to "go again"! If there was a band called "ufology" - this would be a reunion tour!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I did wonder why I was getting odd alerts from Joe Firmage's defunt YT channel for old videos recently reposted and must be what Grant has been blabbering on about - although revelations via LinkedIn dont usually go global.....or past your next door neighbour...but "apparently" Joe Firmage is the new president of the "National Space Council"!

If "true" that will sure upset a few folks;

For those that haven't seen;

www.linkedin.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
newphysicsteam.org...
edit on p551116192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Is Grant still blabbering?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well time will tell Baa as it always does. It does marry up with some of questions on FB that people were asking about thus impending news last week.

Something to the effect of "it's like nasa but higher" would make sense in the context of my previous post. But Grant is also saying it will make the mainstream news as well...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Mmm , Grant says a lot of things. Guess time will tell Pigs.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
NASA are saying nothing at the moment.

www.nasa.gov...

Usually employers make the announcement before the employee. But in this TTSA world of announcing forthcoming announcements about forthcoming announcements I guess Grant is just hiding the fact that he was supposed to announce something himself about MJ12 last month wasn't he? Or was he just announcing his own announcement?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

He seems to have forgotten about that doesn't he? A document so explosive that after reading he "considered going and working for them to help them with it and not release it". To the point where he has got copies of it sorted to be released on his death! But that's ufology these days; a Meme on Monday and forgotten by Wednesday.

As for Firmage et al, it's possible that it's an interesting game of chess going on, to see who blinks first, whether true or not. Theres certainly no love lost between some of them.

We said all this back at the end of last year didn't we, a disclosure turf war would ensue.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

To the point where he has got copies of it sorted to be released on his death! 

Argh yes I recall Grant waffling that bit.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

We said all this back at the end of last year didn't we, a disclosure turf war would ensue.

That was one of the many issues that that "Poltergeist Magnet" Big Eric from HoffTech got red in the face with wasn't it?

How dare we culturally challenged Europeans ruin American ufology by not believing him!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Its "To The Star Wars";

The Firmage Awakens
The Last of SRI
Rise of the Skinwalkers

They should turn this into movies for entertainment

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Making money from UFOlogy?
From an entertainment business?

Egads man, what is this tomfoolery you suggest!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Poltergeist Magnet" Big Eric from HoffTech 

Is this also a potential movie?

It boggles the mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I love this note at the end of the Politico story:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report misstated the name of Pentagon's UFO research office. It is called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

They just have to be messing with us.

As for Firmage, I am usually a fan of Cameron but I could put a press release on LinkedIn announcing I was appointed Santa Claus. It means nothing. Looks like something silly Pandolfi cooked up out of boredom and maybe a little cruelty.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join