It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Its all Cyclical...the only issue is, most aren't around long enough to figure out that its all been done and said before.

Its statements like this that really triggers me....

No Pigsy....this has not been done before... please give the moment the respect it deserves....please try to appreciate that we are living in a fundamentally different time.

David Fravor will be proven correct.

Chris Mellon once again for the millionth time would not be doing this unless what we are experiencing is indeed Alien Probes.

Its time for you all to wake up!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Elon Musk is the only one that can truly bring light to this ridiculous topic...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Elon musk? What do you mean?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Alien probes? Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I just read this from some old dude on the link you posted Cellty.

Tom Delonge is a pedophile and worships Satan with Podestas and Freemasons.

Sometimes reading things is like comedy hour.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You mean the Chris Mellon who said this in 2016:

I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD’s black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs.

Interview With Leslie Kean
edit on 24-6-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Its all Cyclical...the only issue is, most aren't around long enough to figure out that its all been done and said before.

Its statements like this that really triggers me....

So what else is new....

No Pigsy....this has not been done before... please give the moment the respect it deserves....please try to appreciate that we are living in a fundamentally different time.

No we're not...

Will be proven a fraud or a tool. He knows what he saw. He wouldn't be a f18 pilot if he didnt.

Chris Mellon once again for the millionth time would not be doing this unless what we are experiencing is indeed Alien Probes.

Funny you say that...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Triggers your confirmation bias?

Whilst noting the existence of an existing task is actually interesting and hopefully more information can be gleamed from this I agree, you will have no complaints from me there. This in itself however is not "disclosure" that you keep stating it is and is not the first time you have stated and flip flopped back again, it's your post history not mine.

I stated before there have been many programs prior going back decades that covered this very topic. Brush up on your "history"...

It's still just a "Bill" at this point and still has to pass through the house and Senate to be enacted into law. In that process it can be altered greatly for it to be passed...this is why expectations should be tempered. Hell, they'll probably classify large portions for National security reasons if it does past, then you may realise the carrots that are dangled and then what?

I'm sure the funding will be blocked by those damn religious fundamentalists that got blamed for withdrawing the funding for AATIP, strange how its a very similar individual that's pushing for this too, how odd!

It's quite likely there is TS tech/black projects that may mimic what people believe to be ufos. You will not get to see them, unless you are lucky and live on the borders of certain adverisal countries.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Triggers your confirmation bias?

It's quite likely there is TS tech/black projects that may mimic what people believe to be ufos. You will not get to see them, unless you are lucky and live on the borders of certain adverisal countries.

Confirmation bias IS THE BIGGEST problem in all of ufology from the get go. Also whats hamstrung it and prevented it from ever getting anywhere.

As for the second statement.

edit on 24-6-2020 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've been following this field for decades but I can't think of a time where there have been so many incredibly unlikeable people supposedly at its forefront. UFO Twitter is one wince inducing egomaniacal post after another.

It's like they crossed Richard Doty with Bill Cooper in a gene splicing lab and then it escaped.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
MY SPIDER SENSES WERE CORRECT

I never thought Senator Rubio would be the one to bring forth DISCLOSURE.... Today is truly a GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!

Your initial instinct was right, cellty. Rubio taking such an interest is more-better indication that one hell of a screw job is being perpetrated on the public. Be careful what you believe in the coming days---whatever we're told will not be the truth---and that's the truth.

This UFO business has been quite the rollercoaster for you, lad. Did you check if you're tall enough for this ride before getting in line? Maybe none of us are, then again some of us ain't riding. At least not riding again. I've always been somewhat fond of you for some reason though. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I would give you an extra star if I could.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think I've got it, by Jove I think I think I've got it...

The gods (the Greek ones) are returning to destroy the peoples of the world through the misuse of their gifts of fire...or was it the Ennead / 9 - let me check..ahh Esalen is closed becase of the "C" virus...

Oh no, wait, hang on...

You like swedish supermodels and guys right, long flowing hair, large bosoms? Yeah they are bringing peace and love and are worried about nuclear energy and...well you wouldn't mind being abducted by one of those, am I right? ...hmm

Oh cripes, thats not it...

Forget this love, live and unity nonsense, it's grotesque 6ft reptilians and mantoid's aliens that are returning to eat your babies - devouring you limb by limb as you are still conscious and forced to watch - even though you are related to them you know, yeah they've been here before, there's about 47 different variations of them, ohh yes!

Oh wait, Let me double check...

It's the Grays, yep that's it, yeah don't worry about the reptilian brain stuff, its definitely the grays - who by the way are here to steal your sperm & ovum without your permission - they will abduct you as you sleep...

Oh God Darn it... done it again..

Oh...its some experimental HUMAN technology that huge sacrifices were made to get it to actually work, it been making people glow in the dark too by the sound of it. Whats that? It could revolutionize some aspects of human life if used and shared? Well that's not as bad as 6ft Blonde Hippy Anal Probing Reptiles that want to sodomize / jack me off my sleep. Free energy - Woohoo - if only those Nordic types had hung around here, they would have loved that - the free energy, not the...well you know.

WUT! it was from Roswell? Some of it was?

Oh wait...Hang on a second someones at the door;
"Yeah I am in the market for Volcano insurance"...

edit on p09426202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Next time maybe he'll' turn his camera on when engaging tic-tacs.

Time for Chris Mellon to wake up.

Here's what his CEO said publicly on facebook in July 2016. Four years ago!!

If this is true then why are no journalists or senators or Congressmen or just UFO Twits chasing Mellon about this for his apparent ignorance?

Why is Chris not aware of this?

Or does he not believe it? Or was it lie by Tom or this mysterious General? Which doesn't present a good image for the company coming from the CEO.

Because instead of addressing the matter TTSA now ignore it and pretend Tom never posted it on facebook. Instead wasting time promoting a TV series and pretending they are influencing Congress when there are no official records of them doing so.

Get the general on the record. Find the origin of this life form story.

This is one of the roots of the original story. Yet none of these so called 'journalists' want to go after this part of the story. What are people scared of revealing?

edit on 25/6/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What are people scared of revealing?

Perhaps finding a load of BS?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

My man. You have conjured up through the use of metaphor the single most elucidating metaphor in all of comedy:

Outside of Carlin, Hicks‘ takes on language and his observational pieces are second to none. Too bad the chap took a dirt nap at 32 but the above 2:00 is spot-on.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Off the Record’ E-mail May Shed Light on Handling of Air Force UFO Cases

Although some may not catch the connection at first glance, the reference Singleton added ties into a theory first proposed by Australian researcher Paul Dean. That is, that UFO cases, those that are likely not just misidentified drones or balloons, are made within what is called the Operational Reporting (OPREP) system. Specifically, Dean points out OPREP-3 reports, including subcategories 9F and 9B, as being the most significant.

During christmas we will know if this whole senate thing amounted to something or was another dud.

PS check twitter.Young guns bring plenty of lulz on the table

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Because instead of addressing the matter TTSA now ignore it and pretend Tom never posted it on facebook. Instead wasting time promoting a TV series and pretending they are influencing Congress when there are no official records of them doing so.

MM..."don't throw out the baby with the bathwater".....you are cutting off your nose....to spite your face.....

Yes...we all know that Tom is abit nuts....

Please focus on Fravor....Mellon...and Big Lue....

Let's focus on the data....separate the signal from the noise...

You are completely ignoring the significance of the DoD stating that the video's are authentic...you are completely ignoring that congress is taking this matter seriously... this attitude does not make any sense to me.

I have a feeling if Trump were to literally unveil a Tic-Tac...then demonstrate the abilities as described by Fravor...you and many on this forum would still not believe it.....

This is the definition of insanity.....

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Cetly, excellent post. Stand up for your beliefs.

I might not agree with it, but I might agree, but that’s beside the point.

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join