It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Hi, I don't post much, but I keep an eye most of the same threads you and mirageman keep up with -

- been following this one since the beginning...

...anyway, I checked out your Reddit link, and it says an invitation is needed to "visit" that 'community' -

- sooo...could I ask you to put me on the invite 'list', if ATS closes down?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Amended...try again

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Cravens

Not for now...but for later
Reddit FormerATSmembers

Tried to sign up so i could follow the conversation in the future. Keep getting booted?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Lost girl, you were a great poster in the past. I remember you. Good to hear from you.

Hopefully, ATS will somehow make it work and stay

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This might be relevant should the site stay afloat in the future,bolds(mine) are the parts i found interesting

Advanced Aerial Threats

The Committee supports the efforts of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence to standardize collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomenon, any links they have to adversarial foreign governments, and the threat they pose to U.S. military assets and installations. However, the Committee remains concerned that there is no unified, comprehensive process within the Federal Government for collecting and analyzing intelligence on unidentified aerial phenomena, despite the potential threat. The Committee understands that the relevant intelligence may be sensitive; nevertheless, the Committee finds that the information sharing and coordination across the Intelligence Community has been inconsistent, and this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders.

Therefore, the Committee directs the DNI, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies as the Director and Secretary jointly consider relevant, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena (also known as ``anomalous aerial vehicles''), including observed airborne objects that have not been identified. The Committee further directs the report to include:

1. A detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence reporting collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, including data and intelligence reporting held by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force;

2. A detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by:

a. geospatial intelligence;
b. signals intelligence;
c. human intelligence; and
d. measurement and signals intelligence;

3. A detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace;

4. A detailed description of an interagency process for ensuring timely data collection and centralized analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting for the Federal Government, regardless of which service or agency acquired the information;

5. Identification of an official accountable for the process described in paragraph 4;

6. Identification of potential aerospace or other threats posed by the unidentified aerial phenomena to national security, and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries;

7. Identification of any incidents or patterns that indicate a potential adversary may have achieved breakthrough aerospace capabilities that could put United States strategic or conventional forces at risk; and

8. Recommendations regarding increased collection of data, enhanced research and development, and additional funding and other resources. The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.

Heres to us being here so we can discuss what sounds a most interesting report

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Good post IMSAM, ATS isnt dead yet, so lets get off the topic of the impending funeral and get back to what makes ATS great. I saw this document earlier this morning.

We have to go back and examine what specific people have been saying in relation to the UFO topic these last few short years. Many new and some old on the UFO circuit have been asking;

Where is the USAF in all of this?

This has been a common running theme but perhaps not surprising, as much of the focus has been primarily on incidents involving the US Navy. Maybe the answer is in the first paragraph of that document;

The Committee supports the efforts of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligenceto standardize collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomenon, any links they have to adversarial foreign governments, and the threat they pose to U.S. military assets and installations.

This could go some lengths to explain why FOIAs and other information requested by the USAF is met with a shrug of the shoulders. Maybe its been under the jurisdiction of the US Navy / ONI this whole time.

That "Bill" certainly seems to suggest that is what the case currently is - and also to add - at least we have a document in the UFO community that has provenance and is actually an "official" document and not something that has been pulled from behind someones sofa!
edit on p22506202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p33527202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
TTSA SEC Filing

Latest TTSA filing with the SEC has the following amusing "risk factors" for the company:

Engineering the space-time metric. This technology is in the very early stages, and success depends on a yet to be defined breakthrough in propulsion to enable traveling to the stars at near light speed.

· Quantum communications. This technology is in the laboratory demonstration phase, with the basic physics principles being proven. Possible risk elements include inability to transition to higher temperature superconductors that could result in a device unsuitable for mainstream applications, bandwidth limitations that would constrain data rate and volume to very inefficient levels, and inability to transition the technology to a quantity production unit.

I think they forgot a few risk factors:

Existence of Human Race: Interdimensional entities once worshipped as Greek Gods may decide to abort human experiment due to poor results which would have serious repercussions for Q4 entertainment and aerospace ventures.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Existence of Human Race: Interdimensional entities once worshipped as Greek Gods may decide to abort human experiment due to poor results which would have serious repercussions for Q4 entertainment and aerospace ventures.

is the funniest thing I have read all week

In relation to the rest of the quoted filings; I have come to the understanding albeit only recently, that engineering the space time metric and achieving faster than light travel is actually quite difficult??

I mean come on Tom, its not that hard really! To travel faster than light via propulsion means or if one was to create a "wormhole" to do so, would only require all of the energy ever created since the birth of the Universe some 13.8 billion years ago!

Slackers, the whole lot of them!

edit on p551024202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p571007202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I wish a few would fly away off this planet!!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

If you listen to people like Zondo and Mellonhead you'd think that the US Military have had no procedures for reporting UFOs (or UAPS) ever. Pilots being told don't report them because it will be bad for your career and the military Evangelists will send you to damnation if you dare tell.

But what I see here is just re-jiggling of terms, policies and procedures rather than anything really new. JANAP 146 has been in place since 1954.

But if you are new to all this I guess it seems exciting and will just claim that this time it's different. Old ufology was crap.

But it was so crap someone keeps bringing it back again don't they?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
MY SPIDER SENSES WERE CORRECT

I never thought Senator Rubio would be the one to bring forth DISCLOSURE.... Today is truly a GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
This might be relevant should the site stay afloat in the future,bolds(mine) are the parts i found interesting

Advanced Aerial Threats

The Committee supports the efforts of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence to standardize collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomenon, any links they have to adversarial foreign governments, and the threat they pose to U.S. military assets and installations. However, the Committee remains concerned that there is no unified, comprehensive process within the Federal Government for collecting and analyzing intelligence on unidentified aerial phenomena, despite the potential threat. The Committee understands that the relevant intelligence may be sensitive; nevertheless, the Committee finds that the information sharing and coordination across the Intelligence Community has been inconsistent, and this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders.

Therefore, the Committee directs the DNI, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies as the Director and Secretary jointly consider relevant, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena (also known as ``anomalous aerial vehicles''), including observed airborne objects that have not been identified. The Committee further directs the report to include:

1. A detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence reporting collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, including data and intelligence reporting held by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force;

2. A detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by:

a. geospatial intelligence;
b. signals intelligence;
c. human intelligence; and
d. measurement and signals intelligence;

3. A detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace;

4. A detailed description of an interagency process for ensuring timely data collection and centralized analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting for the Federal Government, regardless of which service or agency acquired the information;

5. Identification of an official accountable for the process described in paragraph 4;

6. Identification of potential aerospace or other threats posed by the unidentified aerial phenomena to national security, and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries;

7. Identification of any incidents or patterns that indicate a potential adversary may have achieved breakthrough aerospace capabilities that could put United States strategic or conventional forces at risk; and

8. Recommendations regarding increased collection of data, enhanced research and development, and additional funding and other resources. The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.

Heres to us being here so we can discuss what sounds a most interesting report

Excellent DISCLOSURE IS HERE!!!!!
and Food for thought....

The fact that its in the bill, highlights the fact it isn't ours. The GVT doesnt waste money to prove to itself it has technology it already has. Just my experience.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE!!!!

www.vice.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The Senate Intelligence Committee has voted to require U.S. intelligence agencies and the Defense Department to compile a detailed public analysis of all data collected on "unidentified aerial phenomenon," including intrusions recorded by Navy pilots in recent years

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Just the typical Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception. Hey theres a new TV series to promote right?

There is a reason I put a picture of Bender in my post

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is this the 5th or 6th time you've made such a proclamation Cellty?

If the unveiling of a potential program to look at such matters is your definition of "disclosure", using your logic, this already happened when Projects Bluebook, Projects Grudge and Projects Sign commenced?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

There is a reason I put a picture of Bender in my post

You can be sure I missed nothing .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I am not going crap all over this most recent announcement, it is indeed interesting I have to admit but I think people need to temper their expectations too.

Many people will claim that this "admission" of such a branch of the government existing is confirmation of Aliens as our very own Cellty demonstrated earlier, as long as he hasn't flip flopped and edited his post a gazillion times.

There needs to be a balanced approach with this latest news in my opinion. Many people within the UFO community and I am looking mainly at the cheerleaders for TTSA (or should I say TTSA's Knapp led Marketing team) simply and by their own admission don't know much about Ufology pre-2017.

We have posters like Cellty and others from the TTSA Universe, screaming "DISCLOSURE" every time Bryan Bender, Leslie Kean or Big Beautiful Lue bend over and fart. There have been many programs to do this before and it should be no shock to anyone that there are existing ones.

The idea that the US military would not have ANY form of monitoring of what occurs in US airspace has always been ludicrous. It's also a point many have made so the "threat narrative" can be applied, a narrative that those main proponents of will look to benefit from financially. This manufactured "outrage" that Unidentified Flying Objects could "Fly in our airspace with impunity" is just that - a narrative for further funding. Whether within government or with NGOs too - which I am pretty sure TTSA would very much like to be a part of to a larger degree.

Is this latest news interesting? Yes of course it is, are there games being played by lots of different people with their own agendas? Absolutely...

Is this the disclosure your'e looking for; probably not - most that seem to demand this "disclosure" cannot even understand the question they so strongly demand the answers too....

Its all Cyclical...the only issue is, most aren't around long enough to figure out that its all been done and said before.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Agreed. The Navy — ONI — takes point and some yet-to-be-named officials from other government agencies will be accountable for collating and reporting encounters to an interagency team for a report. My question(s): how enforceable is this bill? How do we know the NRO will provide their encounters/observations? I’m sure that agency has gotten some run in this thread, but I missed it or was MIA, if so.

Dollars-to-donuts NRO has some truly ‘anomalous’ observations, will that agency participate? Is it a mandate and the gig is finally up?? Or is it possibly: “you don’t know, what you don’t know“ and this bill’s reporting requirements are just for show?

MM pointed out, this is more-or-less a RE-jiggling and this could be rather toothless.

From a layman perspective, I’d posit the NRO is the real gate-keeper of legit UAPs or whatever they’re now being termed.

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join