It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Yes. No reason it wouldn't work both ways.
That's sort of the point. You don't actually have to have "the goods" for it to be an effective distraction, a means to cause your foe to follow a wild goose.

And, after all, the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Naval Aviation Enterprise did sign off on the patent(s).

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

If you're going to patent a technology of such obvious military utility, why else make it public?
en.wikipedia.org...

For the record, I think the patents read something like this:

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Maybe the navy signed off on the patent not because of what the patent actually claims to do. Like maybe theres something small and inconspicuous in a part of the claims section that essentially describes a method or component of something entirely unrelated to "ufo physics" that hits a little too close to home and they want to get on top of it.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks for pointing that out! Very suspicious indeed, and casts some doubt in what we are told. I thought I read the old TFT posts but I must have done some skimming and missed that. Or could that be related to the disk sighting being made through binoculars from the deck of the ship, versus Fravor's sighting of the Tic-Tac from his aircraft? I do seem to recall those stories being out of sync. Or was the disc shape supposedly what Fravor saw, before that story changed to tic-tac?

From here it was a tic tac an hour later:

Chad Underwood, Naval Aviator, Films ‘Tic Tac’

Here is a recent retweet from Joe Rogan linking a ‘Tic Tac’ YT vid stating “once Underwood encountered the same object as Favor and Slate...to at once acquire it on radar...”:

In watching the YT vid you’d be forgiven for believing Underwood saw it, too, but alas...the only piece of this entire affair that has resembled honest-to-god anecdotal information, is the fact this was a legit ‘story’ passed around for 10 years or so amongst naval aviators, be it over beers or wherever.

Maybe it was just a bunch of wasted money to lead adversaries on a wild goose chase. Maybe it was just a bunch of money wasted on useless plasma balls. I don’t know.

At this point, it’s become dogmatic, pseudoscientific, incestous, and somewhat entertaining. And the band plays on...

edit on 25-5-2020 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Thats the bit I dont get about the "adversarial red herring" theory.
If you are going to set up a fake persona with fake UFO patents, who makes ongoing submissions to IEEE etc...- wouldnt you at least make it a bit believable?
The whole effort does seem a bit ridiculous to me so I understand the point you make, but I have two points in response.

There are so many people who have seen or think they have seen such craft operating in such a manner that I suspect what they are hoping is it's all those eyewitness claims that might give it some plausibility.

The second point is, what other theory is there? I may not like that theory any more than you do, but there's no other theory I can think of.

originally posted by: Phage
Maybe slightly better than that, but not much.

a reply to: Cravens

I already knew that Hynek noted pilots had the highest misperception rate of observers in different occupations in his analysis. But I don't know if Underwood's claim that what he recorded on video was defying the laws of physics is a misperception, or if he's following some kind of orders to lie as part of the psy-op. If it's really a misperception, then pilots are capable of misperceptions many, many, many times worse than I had ever imagined, since the UFO is so completely boring and it doesn't break any laws of physics in the video, like he says it does. If he's not outright lying about the video showing a UFO defying the laws of physics, his statements are enough to make me completely dismiss what pilots say if they can have misperceptions this bad. If he's lying under some kind of orders, maybe he thinks he's doing his patriotic duty to feed us a line of BS.

The physicist who missed the zoom change when he incorrectly analyzed the "acceleration" at the end I can understand to some extent, but the pilots trained to operate that equipment shouldn't be having that same problem.

I was thinking maybe the psy-op started with TTSA and all those ex-spooks on staff, but miragemen's point about the original story changing long before TTSA has me wondering if the psy-op started long before TTSA was formed.

edit on 2020525 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I think it was started before tom delonge. But with tom they found a useful idiot they could leverage their psyop with. Ttsa forms seeded with people in on the psyop and it snowballs in the govt favour.

edit on 25-5-2020 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If you're going to patent a technology of such obvious military utility, why else make it public?
en.wikipedia.org...

yes it is un-actionable vaporware....theres an entire landscape of similar potential UFO propulsion mechanisms out there.....but for some reason TTSA (featuring LM's Justice and MotU Mellon) agreed EXACTLY with some of the Navy's decision makers on how UFO's work - during the same time frame?

Anyone who disagrees needs to re- read all the patents, everything said by TDL and Justice on Metamaterials and then if not convinced- read Puthoffs cited work on the polarisable vacuum from the Patents.

There is a statistically unlikely accord.

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

The second point is, what other theory is there? I may not like that theory any more than you do, but there's no other theory I can think of.

an additional possible theory might be:

Some alleged ITK'ers were in fact real ITK'ers - "fishing" for and/or teasing partially correct information up to 10 years prior.
(Or potentially as unlikley) - the people peddling disnfo on ATS/others got a massive power up and "powers of influence" XP buff - then decided to use the same core message to take it to the next level.

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Maybe the navy signed off on the patent not because of what the patent actually claims to do. Like maybe theres something small and inconspicuous in a part of the claims section that essentially describes a method or component of something entirely unrelated to "ufo physics" that hits a little too close to home and they want to get on top of it.

see above reply.
Wouldnt discount it....far too much effort and co-ordination just to have us wondering about shaggy/space dog tales.

edit on 26-5-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
UFO,s..New world religion....Control the masses with science and wonderment..Same as magic...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Like a room-temperature superconductor....

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Elaborate intel operations to fool the Russians and the Chinese, but obvious to internet forum members with apparent access to sources of highly classified info.

Who doesn't think that sounds plausible.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

The chinese and the russians aren't fooled by ufo folklore. The ufo cover story is to fool the idiots back home and create a massive noise to signal ratio. And it works. Has since the 80s and 90s when there was all the alien narrative and folklore going on.

The details are the red herrings for the Chinese and Russians to waste their time and money on. You see it across all niches of the USA's military technology. Make big noises about plausible technologies that we know from experience are boondoggles and hope the chinese waste time and money researching them. Giving us and our proprietary technologies in those niches that actually have panned out and do work an edge time and development wise. The further ahead we can maintain ourselves the better.

edit on 26-5-2020 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
Elaborate intel operations to fool the Russians and the Chinese, but obvious to internet forum members with apparent access to sources of highly classified info.

Who doesn't think that sounds plausible.

Maybe you?

So what is plausible?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Why alien interlopers of course. And reverse engineered alienz technology and interdimensional craft that highly resemble known earthly technologies.

Either that or he's protecting secrets himself (which makes sense being an ex submariner) and happily obfuscating and turning up the noise. Which if it is his tacit position then i agree with it.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Bringing things back to Bob Bigelow, is the aerospace dream over for Bob?

Quote;

A company spokesperson confirmed March 23 that the company laid off all its employees because of the governor’s order, and that it faced “fines, penalties and threats of having our business license revoked” if it remained open. The spokesperson added that the company planned to hire workers back once the emergency directive was lifted, although other sources interpreted the layoffs as a permanent measures

Source

Bob passed on a NASA contract last year stating;

"In a Jan. 28 interview, Robert Bigelow said his company decided not to bid on a NASA competition for access to an ISS docking port for a commercial module because the funding NASA offered for doing so was too low."

Source

What was Bigelow Aerospace for?

Taking into consideration how frugal Bigelow has been noted as being in the past and yet supposedly has dumped half a billion $ into the company, of which had minimal staff, little to no IT infrastructure or standard operating procedures, review and comments by previous employees; I ask the question based on speculation;

Was Bigelow Aerospace ever in a position to meet the requirements of any contract to start with based on the above?

If not...what was Bigelow Aerospace for? A shell company to funnel funds from "other" contracts?

I only recall a few others noting this and I think it's an important point that requires further discussion.

edit on p54603202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

To hide it in the open? People will likely jump to the obvious conclusion and dismiss a solid conspiracy theory without even trying to debunk it in detail.
Look at us! Peddling actual myths in order to debunk the alleged myths. Progress!

“When you bring together the national security state and the military-industrial complex, when you bring together the prison-industrial complex and all the profits that flow from it, when you bring together the corporate media multiplex that don’t want to allow for serious dialogue... and then, when you bring together the Wall Street oligarchs and the corporate plutocrats, and they tell any person or any group, 'If you speak the truth, we’ll shoot you down like a dog and dehumanize you the way we did to dehumanize the brothers in Attica,' the only thing that will keep you going is you better have some love in your heart for the people.”

Cornel West

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

According to someone who would be in the know.

Source

The dream is over.

Whatever that might have been.

edit on 27/5/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"Dr." Eric Davis speaks....

Yes AATIP is still on going.........

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Bigelow couldn't compete with Musk and Bezos, real billionaires, who came into the aerospace loaded with cash.

Or maybe the aliens took away Bigelows green card.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Dr Davis is exhausting to watch, I had to take a break!. I hope he does not mingle too much with LMH. Did I notice a few blinks? Hmmmmm

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
"Dr." Eric Davis speaks....

Why is "Dr." in quotes? Don't you believe him?

So, after playing endlessly with words, Eric Hitchhiker Davis basically says that the DoD still investigates unidentified craft in US airspace.

However, would you want to live in a country that did NOT investigate unidentified craft in their skies?

And what has any of this got to do with...

Meanwhile, the death of Bigelow Aerospace could be a prescient metaphor for the entire Bigelow/TTSA circus, and 'modern' ufology in general.

Let's go back to the Classics - the answers lie as much in the past as in the present. If not MORE so.

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join