It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

From the Hal Putoff February speech transcript:

Q2 - How soon will warp drive be available for civilian use?

A2 - There are people working on the theoretical physics. At the moment we can't see a path forward. Perhaps not for a century.

Q3 - Free energy technology, any access to it?

A3 - Our laboratory ran a maverick inventor program. Examined many devices. No positive evidence in the end.

[snip BS about Doty]

Q5 - Do you think human science is on a trajectory to understand the phenomenon?

A5 - Large amount of information in the 38 Defense Intelligence Reference Documents. Some is sensitive. It is reasonable to think that at some point there will be a fusion that will be useful. Predictions usually fall short. In 20 years we will have some new technologies.

No warp drive for at least 100 years.

No free energy anywhere in sight.

Maybe we might understand more about the phenomenon in 20 years!

What exactly is TTSA working to disclose then?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I really wonder how Hal makes a living. On second thoughts I don't!!

The latest SEC filings are out from Tom, Jim and Hal's company.

They still have big plans for "revenue realization and rapid growth"...

...In 2020, we see multiple near-term opportunities for revenue realization and rapid growth.

Our long-terms goals are to:

· Operate an Entertainment Division that is a global media player with fact-based, powerful storytelling experiences.

· Have the capital necessary to acquire or finance our own media, such as feature films, to retain equity and downstream revenue.

· Consistently integrate the company as part of pop culture to inspire curiosity in the general public.

· Continue to increase our network of influence and intelligence to mine information for compelling stories and products that can be monetized.

· Continue to be a best-in-class research program that educates the public about scientific phenomena on a mass-media level.

· Contribute to advancing human intelligence through The VAULT using an artificial intelligence-driven database to triage and partition data that enables collaboration among the public, academia, industry, government and law enforcement to find anomalies, trends, signatures and patterns.

· Launch the SCOUT mobile application.

· Establish the company as the world leader in next-generation intelligence and laboratory for revolutionary physics and material science research that could have the possibility of positively changing the current understanding of propulsion, communication, transportation and everyday life.

· Significantly decrease the cost and environmental impact of orbit launches with our Beamed Energy Launch Systems; and

· Have a significant and positive impact on society by continuing to spread the spirit of curiosity and life-changing discovery.

Nothing about UAPs' UFOs or disclosure. But their blind sub-genius followers will twist those statements for TTSA into fitting that belief. 5 more years to go.......

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Jeez, they really have plundered the corporate lingo dictionary havent they!

If they wanted to make any difference or real change in the world, as you have pointed out before MM, they should volunteer their biological skills and backgrounds to the current issues that the world is facing. That would make much more difference in the world than;

Have a significant and positive impact on society by continuing to spread the spirit of curiosity and life-changing discovery.

Whatever the hell that means..
edit on p55601202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Given that the entire world is practically on lockdown, all film and TV productions are in limbo, all conferences and interactive exhibits have been cancelled, and even Disney is warning about debt problems I think the TTSA gang are being a little... uh... overly optimistic in their business forecasts.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They still have big plans for "revenue realization and rapid growth"...

The way life is going we wont be star tekking far anytime soon either. Though Dr Jack Sarfatti is seemingly still pretty busy.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

they should volunteer their biological skills and backgrounds to the current issues that the world is facing. That would make much more difference in the world than;
a reply to: pigsy2400

Indeed Pig's indeed...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What exactly is TTSA working to disclose then?

Your guess is as good as mine at this stage?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What exactly is TTSA working to disclose then

Yeah, they’re undoubtedly UFO pimps not really legitimate researchers interested in finding the truth about Ufology

They have no methodology just an ongoing advertisement campaign about how great and wonderful they are.

They're backed up by some military faction at least interested in meme change and that’s about it.

Puthoff knows UFOs are likely unknowable and humans don't have the capacity to know what this is all about.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Meanwhile back at the ranch....

Taken from Fugal's interview with Knapp on C2C AM - 29th March 2020

Knapp: Can you share with us how you connected with the previous owner, Robert Bigelow and walk us through the process of what you discussed, how much detail you went into, what he was willing to share with you about what had happened there?

Fugal: ...it’s interesting. I’d been involved with a number of enterprises outside of commercial real estate. And I had one particular enterprise that I was involved with a decade ago that was testing various theories and whatnot. And the science advisors associated with that company, at the time, that were advising us, unbeknown to me, were also close confidants of a prominent businessman and billionaire aerospace visionary. That’s Robert Bigelow, out of Las Vegas.

And you know that effort ended up concluding a number of years ago, in fact, back in 2013 2014. But I maintained my relationship with these individuals. And, you know, we had really built a relationship of trust between us and I was surprised to receive a call from one of them about four and a half, five years ago, asking me if I was familiar with the ranch. And it was funny. I really had very little knowledge of the ranch ....so when they brought it to my attention and the fact that they were advising Mr. Bigelow and that there was a potential opportunity for a meeting with him ... I jumped at it. I thought it was intriguing. And just the opportunity to meet Mr. Bigelow was was worth the trip, of course.

So quickly, I found myself flying into Vegas, and we ended up spending a wonderful day together... that ended up really leading to my acquisition of the property.

He really wasn’t looking to sell the property...I think his advisors were encouraging him because the real science discovery that had occurred out there, it had kind of gone into a little bit of a coma..slowed down...I think when he learned that I really did have an interest in exploring.. a stewardship associated with the property and...really taking to the next level, what he had accomplished over the last the previous twenty years, I think we really hit it off and that struck a chord with him.

So the same old gang that surrounded Bigelow were also advising Fugal to buy the ranch.

Small world huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From the same interview. Fugal also argued against the complete lack of evidence for any 'paranormal activity' on the ranch before the Shermans moved in.

Knapp: You’ve done a lot of work digging into records about the previous owners. We know you know...about the ranch family that I called the Gormans, that had dramatic experiences for the twenty months that they lived there and beyond. But the previous owners said, “Oh!, no, we never saw any of that stuff”.

What do you make of that? I know that there are limits…

Fugal: No, it’s a bunch of bunk.

So one of the things that I’m quite proud of is that we’ve been able to pull together an archival history of the ranch and the surrounding area. And I’ll tell you, there are reports that go back to the the original homesteaders, back to the 1930s...bizarre cattle mutilations were brought to the attention of law enforcement....

From the early 1980s that date to the previous owners, the Myers,who had the property before the Shermans. And this is before this property was really on the radar or really reported to be a centre of interest. So I have a hard time with the criticism that people often are quick to give regarding the Shermans and Bigelow.... was brought on brought by them. That it was all a figment of their imaginations or was a product of their occupation on the property ...

When in fact we are talking numerous accounts and very credible accounts of individuals who both lived on the property and had family members that worked on the property, that had strange encounters that frankly, defy explanation and are consistent with what we are seeing to this day. Explain that.

Explain what Brandon? You're talking bunk. You've done exactly what every other myth preserver does and speak in totally non-specifics about the ranch. Stories are not proof of anything other than people telling stories. Nor do 'stories' from the wider Utah area occur on the ranch. You can't move the goalposts like that. This is supposed to be about the ranch not the whole Uintah basin.

The conversation continued.....

Knapp : Yeah. I mean, 200 plus years, it’s not something that Bob Bigelow or the military created . Or you, for that matter, now? The big criticism of Bigelow, and I will admit ... he’s a friend of mine,..

But the criticism that he plays his cards pretty close to the vest. It’s true. He’s always done that.

But...during the NIDS era, I think he wanted a real low profile because there is an interactive quality to what goes on out there, as you just described. People who trespass or come onto the property, not only put themselves at risk, but also could gum up the works or whatever research you might be doing.

Now maybe the Native American tribes have a bunch of stories to tell from 200 years of history. But they don't count as scientific evidence and facts. Big Bob doesn't like to share. Perhaps because he wasn't allowed to. He worked for US intelligence and we still don't know what he spent most of the money on.

So it's up to Fugal to find something specific. His TV show is already in the can. We haven't heard of anything in the mainstream news about any discoveries of verifiable anomalous activity on the ranch that would have boosted the ratings. So I think we can call his bluff. He is as full of it as TTSA.

But the carrot will continue to be dangled, the hype will continue, The mystery will remain unsolvable. The entertainment factor is all that counts.
edit on 6/4/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't see any reason as to why Knapp would make this comment considering that was never on the table in the conversation;

Knapp : Yeah. I mean, 200 plus years, it’s not something that Bob Bigelow or the military created

With the greatest respect; I believe that's exactly what all this nonsense is about - there are ways and methods that people - including a particular gentleman from the DIA - that could be fooled to thinking there was something odd about the place . I do agree with you MM; tales and legends from some 200-300 miles away shouldn't be mixed with the mythos that has been created around and about the ranch itself.

I even have a theory on why the term "Skinwalker" came around and it has more to do with Slavery and their skin tone than some entity. People seem to forget when it comes to SWR that these old tribes have legends and myths - most old tribes do - just as native Americans also have "the star people" in their mythos.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Regarding the ranch owners before the Shermans, there is some irony that "Edith Myers", wife of Kenneth, was the name of Michael Myers' Mum in John Carpenter's 'Halloween' (1978)!

Yet they saw diddly squat. Much to Bob Big's disappointment. And angst.

Sadly, if the Myers were indeed holding information back, they have both taken it to the grave...

www.astonishinglegends.com...

edit on 6-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A strange thing happened in the SKWR episode.

In the blurb, at the beginning of the show, they say outright that the government studied SKR for 20 years before the present buyer bought it!

I didn’t know the government studied SKWR.

Then they mention what we all know that the present owner bought the ranch from our friend Bigelow.

Okay, therefore. there referring to Mr. Bigelow and his crew when they say the government studied it for 20 years!

Then they say another odd thing: they say the results of Bigelow’s research on SKWR is classified!

Well, well well. Isn’t that a dandy.

They are saying Bigelow was the government obviously

In the show, a weird thing happened: the guy who has a growth come out of his head in the past apparently it came back-- the growth-- and he was taken to the emergency ward.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It would explain a lot Will. Confirming that Bigelow and all his chums are assets of the US MIC and have been for years.
I think enuogh to question Bigelow's whole story about wanting to build a space business but not telling a soul until the day he started it up.

A good investigative journalist should look into it all. Maybe one or two have though and been warned off.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ira Einhorn, Counterculture Guru and Murderer, Dies in Prison at 79

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/Q15vASjFIS

As a condition for his extradition, he was granted a second trial, during which he took the stand. He said that the C.I.A. had killed Ms. Maddux and planted her body in his apartment in an attempt to frame him because he knew too much about military research into the paranormal.

As many here know Einhorn had ties to several of the names who constantly pop up in this thread.

Edit: And for those who don't this would include Vallee, Sarfatti, Pandolfi, Green...
edit on 8-4-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I believe Gary Osborn Jim Pennistons co author has had past dealings with that killer also.

Its all weird.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Einhorn knew everybody from Puharich and his mob to Vallee and his crew of IC alien hunters and other new age folks.

He was an organizer of many of these groups.

It's an end of an era

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They also all kept in touch with Ira while he was a fugitive in Europe.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Indeed, I don't think people realize that those old Google Chat Forums are scheduled to be deleted soon too. There are many little dark nuggets in those unknown and mostly unused corners in those old odd little places that will be lost soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some more information about that ranch that Big Bob bought courtesy of UFO Chronicles

Below are some excerpts of a Q and A session between author, Frank B. Salisbury, Ph.D. and Garth Myers that appeared in the book - The Utah UFO Display, pgs 218-222.

Garth’s brother and sister-in-law, Kenneth John Myers and Edith Childs had purchased the ranch around 1933 (not in the 1950s). Garth who was eighty-eight-years old at the time of my interview [2009], was much younger than his brother; he had actually worked on the ranch for three summers as a teenager....

Kenneth died in 1987 at age eighty-six, but his widow continued to live on the ranch for five years, until she was taken to a rest home. For two years the ranch was vacant but always leased out to other ranchers to farm and run cattle, even before Kenneth died. Then when Edith died on March 3, 1994, the ranch reverted to Garth Myers and his sisters, Helen M. Baxter and LaPriel Poulson.

Less than three months Later, Garth, as executor of the Kenneth and Edith Myers estate, negotiated sale of the ranch to the ...The Sherman's. But after nearly two years, they ran into difficulties, losing several prize cattle, as recorded in Skinwalker. ... But by then the UFO rumors were circulating wildly, especially after the two articles about the ranch in the Deseret News. Along came Bob Bigelow and the ranch was sold to him....

Garth: I can tell you right off that my brother died in April of 1987. My sister-in-law lived alone there until about 1992. She died in March 1994. And I can tell you unequivocally that up to 1992 there had never been and there never were any signs of that [UFO and similar activity.]...

Now, the ranch was vacant for about two years after she [entered a rest home]. I went to it occasionally just to check the house. Then we sold it to [the witness (Terry Sherman)] ... after she died after, about three months]. I don't know what happened while it was vacant, but I don't think anything went on. There was nothing, unequivocally, absolutely nothing that went on while she and my brother lived there. She lived there alone from 1987 to 1992...

FBS: I think that they make a statement in the book [Hunt for Skinwalker] that things had been going on since way back to the Indians, and so on.

Garth: See, this is [the witness (Terry Sherman)]. That's the story he made. But it's not the right story!..The next thing I knew I get this information that there were UFOs, and he was scared to death, and then this man in Las Vegas phoned in and was going to buy it. . ..

All I know is, about a month or six weeks after he bought it, Bigelow called me on the phone and wondered why we hadn't told anybody about the UFOS. I told him they didn't get there until [the witness] got there, and he said "UFOS were coming there and you had dogs keeping the people away." And I said all they had at most were two dogs, and the last time my sister-in-law lived there five years with a three-legged dog and part of the time with no dog at all, and there were no UFOS. And he said "Oh, you're not telling me the truth." I said, "If you don't believe it, I guess we don't need to talk anymore," and that was about it.

So, after about six months I got another call from somebody, and they kind of told the same story. The last caller was maybe five or six years ago-don't know who. He said he wanted to have lunch with me. I said "On one condition: That you'll show me the ranch." He said: "Can't do it." I said: "Okay, I guess no lunch." That's the last I've heard. You probably have the articles in the Deseret News....

The article also continues with the "Don't Dig on the Ranch" legend....

Second is the matter of no digging being allowed on the ranch. That rumor might have been fortified by Charles Winn, who said he was digging something for Kenneth Myers with his backhoe when Kenneth told him for sure not to dig in a certain area. That doesn't sound very sinister. If I owned a ranch, I might not want someone with a backhoe to dig in certain places. So what?

Garth said that the only stipulation in the real estate contract was that the previous owners retained the oil rights to the property! ...So the real-estate contract stipulated that if the new owners dug for oil, they must notify the previous owners. Does this sound like "a meaningless clause crafted by elderly eccentrics"?

So according to Garth Myers, and there certainly is good reason to think that he should know the basic facts about the history of the ranch, the Skinwalker version of the ranch's history is badly distorted.

So there you go. Big Bob didn't do his due diligence it would seem. At least not until it was too late. Very odd for someone who made his fortune in real estate. The Shermans made a a bunch of stories up and a modern myth was born with the help of a Las Vegas journalist who for some reason missed the Myers out of the loop when peddling his 200 years of history that remains non-specific to this day.

So why were Bigelow's MIC minders so keen for him to buy that ranch? I can't believe it's about oil.

edit on 9/4/2020 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join