It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Some of the employee reviews are very interesting.

Indeed they are.

Mr. Bigelow doesn't seem to have a very solid sense of direction in what he wants to accomplish.

No sh#, Sherlock.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No doubt a guy like that doesn’t know how to spell the word union.
Bigelow should read those reviews he might learn something about himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There also a new piece about our fiends at the Pentagon over at the Drive.

I've edited it down below to get to the point...

Here Is What The Pentagon Is Not Answering About The Air Force And Recent UFO Encounters

One of the biggest questions regarding the U.S. Navy's recent disclosures regarding strange encounters with supposedly unidentified flying craft is why are we only hearing about this highly concerning phenomenon from just one service? ...So far, the Air Force has been totally mum on this issue, which is extremely bizarre considering the Navy's own messaging surrounding it....

My initial inquiry to the Air Force resulted in a very positive experience. The folks at the Air Force headquarters' press desk were not phased at all by the topic and seemed eager to look into it on our behalf....

■ Have Air Force pilots encountered any similar unexplained phenomenon on radar, electro-optically, or visually? If so, what is the general frequency and magnitude of these events?

■ Navy Super Hornet pilots out of NAS Oceana had constant encounters with these objects in 2014-2015, especially on radar. It got so bad that by early 2015 Oceana filed NOTAMs warning aviators about the phenomenon in the warning areas off Virginia. We have talked to the crews directly about this and are in the process of obtaining those NOTAMs and the paper trail leading to their posting. Langley's F-22s, which have superior sensor capabilities in some respects to the Super Hornets, as well the base's T-38 aggressors, are based right next-door and use the exact same warning areas for training daily. Did Langley aircrews experience the same phenomenon?

■ If so, to what extent? What about other USAF assets that use the same airspace for training?

■ The Navy changed its reporting practices and procedures for encounters with unexplained flying objects significantly due to the massive increase in incidents in recent years. Has the Air Force done the same? ....

....At the time of writing this, it has been six months since my original request

The most troubling part about this whole mess is that at least some of my inquiries actually got answers, ones the DoD shared with a FOIA requester, but not the actual reporter asking the questions....

Here's what the Air Force found out in regards to Langely Air Force Base's F-22 and T-38 aircrews seeing similar objects in the restricted warning areas off the eastern seaboard....

...It would seem by these emails that the F-22 and T-38 pilots from Langley were not having the same encounters as the Hornet pilots from nearby NAS Oceana. If this is indeed the case, it really puts the Navy encounters in a different light...

Once again, the disconnect between the Navy and the Air Force's stance on this issue is puzzlingly stark, which is highly intriguing....

Full article -thedrive.com

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Some of the employee reviews are very interesting.

Come on MM. There's a great lunch room with free icecream cookies!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The bandwagon is piled high just now. You can be sure my eye's dont miss a trick out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The bandwagon is really, really drying up
What did they expect when they basically have no UFO content of interest?
You can jinn up excitement but so much and leave the expectant barren too often and end up a forgotten dream.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Funny how things have panned out...

Check out Grant Cameron’s list of disclosure attempts. There are more than I thought. They generally end with an economic crash or political crises.

I’d expect this one to end around a political crisis. Maybe even the delays are to ensure things match up with an expected constitutional crisis.

Page 2 of this thread

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Good FOIA update summary from Keith (sourced by the Anomalist).

Keith Basterfield updates us in The US Navy - UAP FOIA Requests - A Summary.

More of some of the best research in the field from Keith, who just maybe has hit some "paydirt."

The US Navy - UAP FOIA requests - a summary

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Oh my.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Who is that in the back left?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

Springer having fun times! They all look to be enjoying themselves.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Looks like they are about to Take That and Party. These boys could be bigger than Blink 182.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

One tic-tac to rule them all, One Tom to find them, One investigative reporter to bring them all, and in the alphabet agencies bind them?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ack, I thought he looked familiar. Only seen a few pics here and there but should have known that. Covid madness is messing with my sanity 😉

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

One can be forgiven for loosing the plot re the virus. Its pretty distressing.

Anyway, here is Dr Puthoff that I picked up.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Check out what they're currently 'remote schooling' third graders in the U.S.

Vid

Yes, you read that right - Luis Elizondo.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Do you know when this was recorded?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Feb 2020.

This should be on here on this Mirageman thread, am loosing track.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Seems the CIA also just pulled their usual bullsh•t on Twitter.

April 1st message:

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join