It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Mormons, Catholics and Scientologists... oh my.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Good spot, this all "could be" a religious belief war with UFOs as the backdrop and the religious beliefs of either side of the benches interpretation of the UFO "phenomenon" and how and why it differs.

Theres too much religious / beliefs stuff flying around for it to be a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hope my favorite UFO fight club people are doing ok during this...event. Talk about living in interesting times.

Genuinely curious how this is going to effect our flock of birds and their projects.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I would guess much of our time is being spent hunting down toilet paper, hand sanitizer, pasta and tinned tomatoes at the moment.

I also assume the crew at TTSA are utilising their qualifications in other matters at the moment. Don't forget the original ensemble. They are probably all in great demand at the moment.

▀ Luis Elizondo’s academic background of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, and research experience in tropical diseases.

▀ Colm Kelleher's Biotech career with various agencies.

▀ Norm Kahn’s career with the CIA as part of direction of the Counter-Biological Weapons Program..

▀ Paul Rapp - Professor of Military and Emergency Medicine at the Uniformed Services University

▀ Dr. Garry Nolan, a Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Stanford University School of Medicine

▀ Dr. Adele Gilpin a biomedical research attorney.

Which just leaves Tom, Jim and Hal....who are all probably saving toilet paper by remote pooing.

Check this out people courtesy of Brother Roger and Uncle Curt.

The Pentagon UFO's Program's Secret Partner.

edit on 17/3/2020 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting. I Wonder does it mean anything?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just looked at this.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Lockheed Martin haven't missed the beat then, no doubt Steve Justice keeps them apprised of the lingo and which of their audiences buttons to push. John Burrough's is a big fan isn't he? Or is that just the one with Mark Harmon that he likes? The one that normalizes the "ends justifying the means". Now they are selling the threat from UAPs, I wonder what "ends" and "means" they'll be marketing to the masses.

Thanks for that Baa, gave me a chuckle.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You know that really makes me sick watching that!
Don't these people have any originality?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Just looked at this.

youtu.be...

Now THAT's what I call a teaser! What are the odds they'll meet aliens... or a black project?

At least they got to see something more impressive than our drab FLIR 'blob' video - I mean, at least it moved impressively.

I'm more surprised that NCIS is still going as series. Infamously, many TV dramas have resorted to UFOs/aliens when running out of ideas as the death knell approaches ('The Colbys' anyone?), but this looks like good fun all the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Something to take our minds away from the current global crisis.....

From the blog I linked above. There is the much ignored part MUFON played in all of this and the mystery of why Bigelow recruited them at all.

It can be distilled down to BAASS being awarded the AAWSAP contract first tendered in 2008. Then on 20th Sept 2008 Bigelow made contact with John Schuessler regarding a “contract for MUFON".

Schuessler then mentions to MUFON colleagues in an email.

.... You will note that UFOs are not a part of the above job description.”

Which is confirmed by the wording of the contract. There are no references to UFOs or UAPs.

As a result of the contract James Carrion (MUFON International Director) tendered his resignation letter stating;

It is obvious to me that the Board’s desire to maintain the BAASS relationship has completely sidetracked MUFON from its true allegiances and mission....

...When MUFON first entered this relationship with BAASS, Mr. Bigelow repeatedly stated that they did not want this relationship to be construed as “managing”MUFON but that is exactly what it has become. I am appalled at how the Board has lost sight of who MUFON answers to as a non-profit organization. It is not BAASS, it is not even its members, it is the public that MUFON owes its existence.

BAASS illegally modified their own contract in June 2009, and when I pointed this out to the Board, the Board’s decision was to maintain the relationship with no legally binding contract in place. Since that day, BAASS has dictated its terms to MUFON and you have caved in to their every demand. Despite the fact that Mr. Bigelow agreed that all left over monies belonged to MUFON, the Board decided that it had to be spent as BAASS wanted it to be spent. When I submitted a PR plan for spending the money, BAASS took the strategy of not sending any monthly checks so that all BAASS related expenses over the November 2009 –January 2010 period would deplete the funds left in the BAASS checking account. I predicted this would happen and it has and now MUFON is left with no money in the bank. Is it not obvious to you that BAASS simply does not want MUFON to have either increased infrastructure or long term viability?...

So if it wasn't about UFOs why was MUFON involved at all?

This part of the story has been glossed over time and time again by all sides. Bigelow was paid $22m by the government. He paid around $324k to MUFON then stopped. He effectively de-stabilised MUFON and caused an obvious rift. But where did the rest of that cash really go?

Where are those warehouses allegedly modified with the funding?

Remember in the NYT article back in 2017

....Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena....

Were the journalists reporting on this ever shown anything to confirm this?

Then there was this....

...Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes....

Did that really happen? Was information lifted from MUFON's database?

Perhaps this was all an attempt to find out if MUFON received or was holding any case files that might be deemed matters of interest to the "sponsors" of this project?

edit on 21/3/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Were the journalists reporting on this ever shown anything to confirm this?

I'm sure UFO fanatic Leslie ('deceived by a fly') Kean, who was not even employed by the NYT, was more than happy to run with the headline and screw the finer details...

In fact, not only did Kean help write the article, she was the one who pitched the story to the Times in the first place. At best, shouldn't she merely have been interviewed for the story? Why was she permitted to be a part of the writing and vetting process?

www.flyingmag.com...

Why indeed.

edit on 21-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Was information lifted from MUFON's database? 

Perhaps this was all an attempt to find out if MUFON received or was holding any case files that might be deemed matters of interest to the "sponsors" of this project? 

What would be of interest exactly? Hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I feel queezy often. The subject sometimes creates that type of emotion ftom time to time.

@KT. Nice to see you and glad you had a little chuckle.

This is in the Express newspaper.

www.express.co.uk... YTpmYduBZTI5jPJ_Dgk

And there is also an article in the other rag of a paper the Star.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
“Breaking the Silence: AATIP's Secret Partner Speaks” by Glassel and Collins is the story of the Pentagon-Bigelow-MUFON contracts, a UFO conspiracy that wasn’t just a theory.

Breaking the Silence: AATIP's Secret Partner Speaks

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The bandwagon is filled with all kinds

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
BTW, guys, TTSA is no longer accepting credit cards for contributions. You have to give now by cash.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Sorry, you have to go to the ATM now...all-cash now for your, I'm sure YOUR LARGE CONTRIBUTIONS.

edit on 23-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
spacenews.com...

He hires and fires people all the time. I do wonder about the whole set up of his operation there to be honest,

Some of the employee reviews are very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join