It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I have put that summary through the "Pigsy's Entertainment Nonsense Identifier System" - we are still working on a more family friendly acronym!

"Big High Level People"
- well those peoples identities are that secret - that not long after the book came out - everyone knew his name. So secret in fact, it was laid out for all to see in "The Vatican Observatory Annual Report 2017"

Working Visits to the Vatican Observatory Headquarters For extended working stays, we were delighted to host:

"Diana Pasulka, Timothy Taylor, NASA"

Source;
Source - Vatican Report 2017

Really top secret!!! Well done guys! What secrets are these people in charge of again?

"admit to knowing more about the phenomena than they are allowed to publicly discuss"

Well that's what you get for taking Bigelows money and the resulting NDAs that follow...I wonder if he put all the Vatican notes next to his MUFON files or ever found about that teleporting nun?

"Most scientists do not know they they are working with it because they are studying such a small piece"

Does one scientist get a leg, someone elses gets an arm and another a torso? God imagine if you were the one that got the literal arse-end!

Religion, Mormons, Collins Elite blah blah blah; I cant even be arsed to go through the Angels stuff...

"The Vatican is becoming more open about discussing this topic"

I think the girls maybe behind the times here; I am pretty sure the pope said he would baptise an alien back in 2014!

"Spiritual Experiance, Interdimensional Quality"

Jacque would be proud! How about digging up a theory thats probably not older than either of them! Take M&S's finest grated "New Age Thinking" and sprinkle generously.

"Government is actively studying people who have a “sixth sense”.A part of this study involves somehow supercharging participants to enhance their abilities"

What; you mean the studies of Garry Nolan; that he stated was in the Peer Review process back in 2018 and hasnt seen the light of day since? When will it be released......I would bet never. you dont have to worry about it though, DARPA and the NESD program are already onthe ball with that one!

"Be careful studying this phenomenon on the internet in this post truth world. So much disinformation and misinformation exists."

The only part that actually makes sense...you could apply the same to loony PHds, has been computer scientists and nutty NASA folk who worship alien artifacts.

Well - the "Pigsy Entertainment Nonsense Identifier System" is pretty tired after all that! I think i need to rest it and stop playing with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I would give you an extra star if I could Pig's.

Whats this about Angels?

cant even be arsed to go through the Angels stuff...

What, not even a teeny weeny itsy bit.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, did you guys and gals see Blue Book?

This " entertainment" division output is an atrocity

I couldn’t watch it. I know many here say, oh its fictional…no big thing.

Oh really. Hynek going to SWR?

...And seeing skeletons, ghosts and all kinds of fictional nonsense.

The show says at the beginning it’s based on fact--but Blue Book was a reality not a fictional thing.

When they do this, they get people to believe all kinds of crap

The casual observer will start believing this stuff.

They know what they're doing. This type of program and TTSA and their “entertainment” division and all this related nonsense will destroy Ufology.

Maybe many here will be happy but it ruins for good any chance at finding any truth there is

edit on 4-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Fairly sure.

reply to: Baablacksheep

He's also been busy updating his work entitled: Feynman's Lectures on Gravitation Applied to Tic Tac Low Energy Warp Drive Metric Engineering Physics which was unlocked for comments on Feb 23rd

www.academia.edu...

edit on 4-3-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The point is you can fictionalize historical events only so much.

And when it fictionalizes an important historical investigation you marginalize it.

I tell you this along with TTSA and their “entertainment” science is designed to destroy ufology.

All of our mockeries plays into their hands. But its well deserved.

We can't stop what their doing
Only enjoy it

But in the end, we'll lose

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Thanks for posting JD.

No human on Earth at this time in history has written the equations I am now writing. (I mean the later equations in this paper beyond Feynman’s equations I start with.) I am being led by the nose by La Forza del Destino to The Truth about the US Navy's Carrier Battle Group's Close Encounters with the "Tic Tac"'s propulsion and control according to the battle-tested mainstream physics of Einstein, Feynman and the other Giants on whose shoulders I stand.

edit on 4-3-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Well - the "Pigsy Entertainment Nonsense Identifier System" is pretty tired after all that! I think i need to rest it and stop playing with it.

I literally spilt orange juice over my keyboard reading that!

(Proof that such internet cliches are based on truth, although people usually say "coffee")

However, your exclusive PENIS does seem to be a system that penetrates Truth.

PS: Will mentioned History's 'Blue Book' - I find it incredibly entertaining trash, but he makes a good point that somebody out there will watch the show as Factual. I'm sure there are plenty of UFO loons now thinking, "The Hills were NOT an interracial couple!!! The CIA must have white-washed Betty in all those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

edit on 4-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Will mentioned History's 'Blue Book' - I find it incredibly entertaining trash, but he makes a good point that somebody out there will watch the show as Factual. I'm sure there are plenty of UFO loons now thinking, "The Hills were NOT an interracial couple!!! The CIA must have white-washed Betty in all those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I know people downplay the show but Blue Book is a real historical reality.

X-Files is known to be FAKE.

I also know I’m probably among the few real conspiratorialists here who believe
that all this JUNK ufology is connected
and that…in dealing with this:

…White is black

…and black is white!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Project Blue Book is certainly not "The Crown". A series which remains reasonably accurate as regarding the overall historical narrative yet still takes artistic liberties to drive the storylines.

The problem is the History Channel no longer covers history. It's much like ufology is no longer about UFOs. It has been taken over by the grifters, the charlatans and the deluded fringe of beliefs that promote fictional higher intelligences who inhabit a different density frequency that only 'special' people know about. Yeh right!

Its output is purely to provide entertainment that maximises ad income. Its most popular shows are often about societal misfits, truckers on icy roads, obese pawn brokers and storage dippers. Not a lot of history there. I also see the people who make 'Oak Island' are the same ones making the Skinwalker Ranch show. So expect 25 seasons of clueless people running around seeing spots of light, hearing strange noises and looking excited.

As we know Project Blue Book was very real. J.Allen Hynek was real and was a scientific adviser to the end. He wore glasses and had a beard. But that's where the truth ends in the show. Here in Europe it is shown on the more aptly titled SyFy Channel. But to anyone unaware of the actual history of Project Blue Book it can really give the wrong impression when they say it is based on truth. So I hear your concerns Will.

Whether there's a conspiracy at the heart of it? I think someone else alluded to it a week or so ago.

All the major religions are really conspiracies designed to make people "just believe" stuff and behave themselves because someone else said so. Look how that worked out.

But why after 70 years of ufo stories does it seem that there is now a bunch of people determined to drive us (or at least Americans) back into the dark ages with all this talk of spirituality, demons/angels and talking to the crazy people who think they are in contact with these beings.

I thought we'd grown out of this medieval mentality decades ago. But looking at the people who produce these shows might reveal another layer as to what their agenda is?

edit on 4/3/2020 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm afraid whatever humans have ever done will probably always be done in some form.

I think it's not going to be obviated by science as long as human beings are what they are internally.
Emotion always eventually outstrips intellect.

As for conspiracy.

I don't mean a 911 type conspiracy here. I think it was the Robertson panel where the IC was told to infiltrate, debunk and control ufology. I believe this is still going on.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Nice system you've got there, but the ambiguity in that PENIS leaves room for tiresome interpenetra... interpretations. Try a hardened version for your more daunting applications close to the climax of impuss... impossibility, and the "Bionic Oscillating Nuclide Emissions Recorder" never left me hanging in that regard.

Does one scientist get a leg, someone elses gets an arm and another a torso? God imagine if you were the one that got the literal arse-end!

Depends on the arses, both of them, but yeah. Princess D doesn't use the common terminology tho.

The answer is compartmentalization.

Psychology defines compartmentalization as a defense mechanism, or a coping strategy, which doesn’t impart a very good connotation. Put simply, it’s how our minds deal with conflicting internal standpoints simultaneously. Some examples would be: a doctor who is religious, but has to separate her belief system from her practice at a women’s health clinic; a man who leaves his office at 6pm, and refuses to think about work for the rest of the evening, so he can enjoy his time with his family or, at its extreme, soldiers who need to file away the trauma of horrific events in their minds, so they can continue operating in battle.

5 Steps of Compartmentalization: The Secret Behind Successful Entrepreneurs

Oh my goodness, did you guys and gals see Blue Book?
When they do this, they get people to believe all kinds of crap

This is part of a bigger problem with perception management, and our perceptions of the people are being managed as well. Adam Curtis has a way to unwind a lot of propaganda and indoctrination, are you familiar with his work?

A look back on the news events from 2014 reveals a confusing, muddled mess. Things are increasingly chaotic, along with the reporting of the events in the culture of 24-7 rolling news, sound-byte feeds and the Internet. The result, as we see, is not a coherent public understanding of these complex events, but more a profound mass-confusion, with discourse destroyed, which in-turn broods disengagement from the world and further atomises an already divided-and-conquered public. It is this response that is a powerful form of social control, and is by design…

Which is why people need a BONER!

Anyhow. Corona Extra with extra Covid-19, anyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

This is part of a bigger problem with perception management, and our perceptions of the people are being managed as well. Adam Curtis has a way to unwind a lot of propaganda and indoctrination, are you familiar with his work

Never heard of him
Interesting video

Reminds me of one of the pioneers of this kind of mass psychology, coming out of the early and mid 19th century, Sigmund Freud's uncle, Edward Bernays. He got the American woman addicted to smoking. Only God or the devil knows what else he did.
en.wikipedia.org...

Of his many books, Crystallizing Public Opinion (1923) and Propaganda (1928) gained special attention as early efforts to define and theorize the field of public relations. Citing works of writers such as Gustave Le Bon, Wilfred Trotter, Walter Lippmann, and his own double uncle Sigmund Freud,he described the masses as irrational and subject to herd instinct—and outlined how skilled practitioners could use crowd psychology and psychoanalysis to control them in desirable ways.[5][6]

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Couldn't Mellon man just build all this junk, I mean he could easily fund a ship or two and have change left over.

Just wondering about that .

Strangest thing about the ultra wealthy in North County San Diego (my family is fourth generation in SD)...something that is difficult for even smalltime millionaires to understand: the richest of the rich in their $20,000,000 estates...many living within 10 miles of where TTSA has its little closet store-front...don’t really just sit back and enjoy their wealth. In fact it is quite the opposite. Extreme wealth seems to drive a craven desire in some for even more extreme wealth/income/status/privilege/power. My guess is MELLON is wayyy into THAT paradigm. He isnt with TTSA to invest and lose his own money, he is hoping for another huge pay day to add to that extreme gold stack.
edit on 4-3-2020 by Kahana1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

“The vision of TTSA to commercialize the science and entertainment assets of the UAP community is exactly what Reg A was designed for.”

“The vision of TTSA to commercialize the science and entertainment assets of the UAP community is exactly what Reg A was designed for.”

No link yet, sorry - came in an email.

Thank you for this find! If you read the above quoted statement from TTSA’s new business partners, you have the whole picture right there: “COMMERCIALIZE THE SCIENCE AND ENTERTAINMENT assets (sic) of the UAP community”. Boom.

So anyone interested in UAP phenomena is literally an “asset” to be commercialized. Integrity and truth are not major known aspects of “commercializing entertainment” (or in the spy’s world of “assets”). That doesn’t sound like anything but what it is. That also explains why transparency and accountability are likely irrelevant in TTSA’s strategy. I mean, if character mattered, would everyone interested in UFOs be “assets to commercialize”? Add to that the “science division’s” intent to gain classified government contracts (with no public disclosure of outcomes) and you have what looks like one giant, BS greedball run by self-important clowns.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Whatever reputation Deep Prasad had as a physicist is completely in the toilet.

He's got a BSc in Industrial Engineering from the University of Toronto so not sure why people are calling him a "Physicist".

Out of desperation?

If Safa Sarfarati Sarfatti had a more memorable name he might be more popular amongst the TTSA acolytes- and he at least has a PHD in a related subject.

REALLY? That is shocking. No phd.? And not in physics? The greatest genius in quantum physics? That explains why when i called “BULLSHIP” and lack of background knowledge on a couple ridiculous physics assertions he made to me, he literally melted away. He does definitely have some rabid (and rabidly blind) supporters...not sure what they are feeding off of or what he is fulfilling for them? *shrugs

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You've got it.

The Century of the Self is a 2002 British television documentary series by filmmaker Adam Curtis. It focuses on the work of psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Anna Freud, and PR consultant Edward Bernays. In episode one, Curtis says, "This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: 1ofthe9

This stood out.

“Both Diana and Leslie admit to knowing more about the phenomena than they are allowed to publicly discuss. They feel it is important,at least for now, to protect the public”.

Both Diana and Leslie admit to knowing more about the phenomena than they are allowed to publicly discuss. They feel it is important,at least for now, to protect the public.

It has the hmmmmm factor.

Nope. It has the TTSA “mystic priestess” factor. You see, we worship TTSA BECAUSE they hold the mystic-priestess status...possessing secret knowledge that only they, god and the aliens know. As with any true mystic guru, we unenlightened must must fall at their feet and hope for the divine knowledge to be imparted just one drop at a time, our minds being too small to handle the great truths only government employees can handle.

Diana is copying that same absolutely ridiculous formula...”we know, its so big, but you people are too small to know”. Mystic priestesses. Donate to the gods at the temple of TTSA and the new clergy, my friend. It is the only path.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The one “asset” TTSA and crew has over the rest of us is solely their seeming assertion THAT THEY POSSESS SECRET KNOWLEDGE/PROOF of alien/etc. visitation. Likewise implied, solely they have the skillset to deconstruct this mystery or mysteries and impart the knowledge to the masses.

How darn convenient that TTSA possesses the only knowledge and proof of SOMETHING THAT IS UNKNOWN AND UNPROVEN in the eyes of science and history world wide. Even more astoundingly convenient, TTSA CANNOT share this oh so amazing secret knowledge because A) we deformed fools are not strong enough and, B) they are sworn to secrecy because they are so bond...james bond.

The end result is that TTSA is claiming scientific proof of something there is currently no scientific proof for, WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE ANY PROOF!!! If that isn’t some convenient BS to sell peeps, i don’t know what is. *shakes head

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You've got it.

The Century of the Self is a 2002 British television documentary series by filmmaker Adam Curtis. It focuses on the work of psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Anna Freud, and PR consultant Edward Bernays. In episode one, Curtis says, "This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy."

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, I certainly got it.

It’s a small world, isn’t it?
Just big enough for the worst.

Thanks, I'll be glad to check the guy out.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

...I tell you this along with TTSA and their “entertainment” science is designed to destroy ufology.

...All of our mockeries plays into their hands. But its well deserved.

...But in the end, we'll lose...

This is, once again, precisely correct, Will. Except that there is nothing haphazard or ill-conceived about it. Every player on this stage has been purposefully and deliberately selected to play "their part" - and most have no clue how intently they are being guided - they themselves "played". Some 'players' know, and still don't care, since they get new trucks and ranch houses, a perpetual income stream, self-actualization, etc...

What do we get?

...'entertainment' about the topic rather than a true, open, examination of the topic shared among many disciplines.
...a degrading and debasing of the real science behind what we do.
...lies, and,
...fictionalization of actual facts.
...a campaign to encourage and eternalize the 'giggle factor' among MSM.
...more lies, and,
...highly orchestrated government disinformation efforts to divert attention.
...the purposeful selection of "rock stars", and e.g., AA "celebrities", etc. rather than established scientists/administrators/academicians to do the "investigating", and more importantly,
...to carry the "fake" message and fake "program" to the people.
...more and more lies, especially:
...the meticulously calculated effort from the highest levels of government, to deny the singular paramount truth ALL of us rightfully merit.

Well - Are they here or not!???!?! Does ANY human on earth posses irrefutable evidence of a simple "YES" or "NO" answer to this solitary question? If so - WHY are we not being told the truth?

All of this other stuff is mere "Theater" - and nothing else. The 3,000th upcoming episode of Ancient Aliens, Blue Book, or another TT$A "media event" or "show", or "song", or "book" - ABOUT the "subject".

Bah! Window dressing is all this whole charade is - a snow job. Keep the ugly curious masses occupied. Give 'em a tic-tac to chew on for a year or so. Worn out? Throw that rotating fuzzy thing back up there for a while. Bored? Not enough? Drag another Roswell witness out of the basement. Beat that with a stick for a few more "episodes". Need more? Somebody gen-up another Bobby Lazar paystub. Hey - where's Bigelow? See if we can get him to cough up a 'secret, newly-discovered, heretofore unknown piece of shrapnel" that he can't show anybody. We can milk that story for a couple of years.

Face it. One of the best government jobs out there must be to be on the team that comes up with all this stuff. I imagine a huge conference table, perhaps deep at Wright-Pat, filled with uniformed Saturday-Night-Live-type writers and choreographers, planning and scheming their skits and story-lines, smirking and chuckling at us gullible morons.

It's an utterly simple question! When can we get an honest answer? (One that we have any confidence in at all)?:

Does the government (or anyone) have definitive proof that they are here (or have been here) here or not!???!?!

C'mon, Guv - it's just one simple question; it requires (initially at least) only a "yes" or "no" answer. Aren't my tax dollars enough to give me that?

The fact that MOST people are convinced that the official "no" answer is a lie might explain all of the 'entertainment' we are perpetually and infinitely spoon-fed -ad nausea...

TGIF, eh?

edit on 3/5/2020 by Outrageo because: Cme@L5

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join