It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Tommy Boy posted the classic Ronald Reagan "alien threat would bring us all together" speech on his Instagram today with a "hmmmmm" attached.

Meanwhile I found this story interesting:

The Air Force And SpaceX Are Teaming Up For A 'Massive' Live Fire Exercise

www.thedrive.com...

Just last week, Air Force acquisition chief William Roper told reporters at the Pentagon that the Air Force and SpaceX will conduct an event on April 8, together with other branches of the U.S. military, that will see SpaceX Starlink satellites link up with multiple armed forces systems in a “massive” live fire exercise.

The demonstration will reportedly involve shooting down a drone and a cruise missile and will take place at several different sites including Marine Corps Air Station Yuma in Arizona to Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. The massive tests will also include ground forces, submarines, ships, and a variety of space-based assets.

Wilson also stated ominously that a show of force in space might be necessary to deter America’s potential adversaries from conducting attacks on American space assets, underlining there are space-based capabilities still unknown to the public or America’s competitors: "There may come a point where we demonstrate some of our capabilities so that our adversaries understand they cannot deny us the use of space without consequence. That capability needs to be one that’s understood by your adversary. They need to know there are certain things we can do, at least at some broad level, and the final element of deterrence is uncertainty. How confident are they that they know everything we can do? Because there’s a risk calculation in the mind of an adversary."

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You are still full of joys egh Celty . Am sure we shall look forward to your future offerings.

edit on 28-2-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One wonders if Prasad got invited to try some trans cranial magnetic stimulation...

The God Helmet is apparently bunkem, but going back to Charlie Wilson we had stories about ‘experiences’ being induced. One wonders what that was about.

Also ‘alien bases’ again...

edit on 12020f2906America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12020f2906America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
The God Helmet is apparently bunkem, but going back to Charlie Wilson we had stories about ‘experiences’ being induced. One wonders what that was about.

Hypnotic suggestion. Hypnotism is real and really weird.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

One wonders if Prasad got invited to try some trans cranial magnetic stimulation...

Who knows but he sure appears to be a jolly puppy.

edit on 29-2-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Hypnotic suggestion. Hypnotism is real and really weird.

The Stanford / Devereux women, the A70 men and PC Alan Godfrey are some pretty darn interesting examples.

'Laughing at the children'

youtu.be...

edit on 29-2-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Very interesting video!!!
edit on 29-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Here is something for you all. Diane of course has interesting play mates.

The article says. "Diane said she had "psychologically profiled" the behaviour of this chase and said she saw it as a "cat-and-mouse game" between two competitors which she says is "so human".

I have not personally read the book mentioned but believe the RFI case is mentioned/used in it. Jack Sarfatti and Michael Masters are also involved.
I don't think I need to spell out where this is going. I just feel there are interesting player's in the background re all of this.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is big folks

MM and Celty will love this

I cant wait to see it!

The History Channel presents
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch
Series Premiere Tuesday, March 31 at 10/9c

For the first time ever, HISTORY is gaining full, unprecedented access to one of the most infamous and secretive hotspots of paranormal and UFO-related activities on earth, Skinwalker Ranch.

Anchored by never-before-seen footage of the ranch and what it contains, the series will

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.history.com...

Anchored by never-before-seen footage of the ranch and what it contains, the series will feature a team of scientists and experts who will conduct a daring and thorough search of this infamous 512-acre property located in Utah’s Uinta Basin in an attempt to find out the “who?” “what?” and “why?” behind more than 200 years of UFO SIGHTINGS, bizarre animal mutilations and paranormal related mysteries. Utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology from lasers and ground-penetrating radar to drone thermography, and more, the team will apply hard science and make shocking discoveries while going further and risking more than anyone has done on the ranch before.

Beginning in the 1950s, Skinwalker Ranch and the area around it has been referred to as “UFO alley,” where numerous anomalous events and strange activity have received worldwide media attention. Since then, the area has been the site of decades of study, some clandestinely funded by the government. In 1996, the property was purchased by billionaire businessman and UFO enthusiast, Robert Bigelow, who used it to conduct his own experiments into the study of the ranch and its other-worldly connections. His findings were never shared with the public. Three years ago, the property was sold to a new owner who is now leading this team in a new investigation and, for the first time in history, allowing television cameras to document their shocking discoveries.

Let's all get some popcorn and watch it all together.

..just please, not in the dark or alone...

What do they call popcorn in the UK, whatever you guys get

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

For the first time ever

That's already killed it.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

While we get a lot of US TV series here as soon as they are released, History Channel (UK & Ireland) is rather slow in that regard. So we won't be able to watch this Skinwalker series at the moment. Which might be a good thing if it's a waste of time and popcorn.

I hope it doesn't end up like a Ghost Hunting show or even worse like that Joke Island show that just keeps rolling on forever. I sincerely doubt there are records of 200 years of UFO sightings on that ranch. I suspect it will probably cover the legends and folklore of the whole Uintah Basin. Which may well be entertaining but probably won't tell us why Bigelow raided MUFON's databases, keeps all his work secret and wanted his ranch guards to take MRI scans and literally take the pee out of them if they got scared.

But we shall see.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You're referring to the Oak island failed treasure hunt.

Yeah, they have to fill it up with a hunt/mystery meme—ghost meters, electromagnetic detectors, and all sorts of supposed “technology” to perceive some paranormal activity.

I would bet that the first episode to the last one will not produce much anything tangible.

We’ll hear about the history of the spooked up Indians, and the magical wolf-dog, and I’m sure some new ghosts in the mix

Sure, you won't miss much.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

She said: "My answer to the entire UFO puzzle is that it is us from the future rather than ETs and as far as the tic-tacs go I don’t think it can be anything of this Earth or of this time period that’s kind of the conclusion reached by experts."

If I was coming back from the future to observe mankind I think I could find a few more interesting events to pop back to than military maneuvers off the coast of California.

edit on 2-3-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2020 by coursecatalog because: grammar and profile pic problems

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Weird tweet sent and then deleted by podcaster Ryan Sprague who just interviewed Diana Pasulka and Leslie Kean.

My question to him would be are there any UFO sphere characters out there who are not questionable?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I almost went blind. Its a bright book cover! Well there is Prof Michael Masters and Sarfatti in the chapters. But no idea whats written about it all.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Isn't Ryan also questionable? Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Indeed...

I haven't heard the show yet; but for those interested;

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Pasulka sounds like a fusion of Lisa, Marge and Bart Simpson.

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join