It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Changing the Narrative?
You could argue that it's a changing of the narrative; you are now seeing TicTac's where before they were known as disks, flying saucers, UFOs etc. One of the best ways to indoctrinate a population that has been invaded, is to get them to adopt their beliefs and language. If you look at history it happened with the advance of Christianity as it attempted to absorb Pagans; which is why a lot of Christian Symbolism has Pagan roots.

It's quite interesting to study the subtle changes that have been inserted into ufology over time too, including the changes of names; UFO to UAP and people saying the "Phenomenon" too. There is also historic evidence that people like Bigelow have hoovered up a lot of UFO data - the exact purpose is unclear - but we know that those files are not available publicly. If there was a UFO Library of Alexandria; I would hazard a guess that its been stored away and "burnt" so you, me and others in the future will have no access to it.

Loud Noises
Taking into consideration the loudest voices in ufology only appeared since December 2017 and have little knowledge of anything prior to that date; it does make one wonder; is historic information being archived and hidden so that there is nothing to reference in the future? What better way to start over and indoctrinate people with Ufology that best fits its overall purpose!

If you were to invade Ufology;
Change the language, alter the beliefs, redirect the narrative, ridicule past heroes, create new ones and integrate old beliefs into new ones to make it a little more palatable for those previously on the fence for maximum effect and your pretty much there.

The "Why" is still elusive for now...
edit on p35520202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Yeah it was a snippet that was posted online by Tim McMillian; the article hasn't come out yet - it is due out today however; lots of people are losing their minds over it, I have a wait and see attitude.

This snippet looks like its from a document, whats also of note is the following lines that are blurred;

"Plans to create a "medical physiological UAP effects program"

-and-

"Request for Project Blue Book files which have not been made public"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Interesting article about using magnetic waves to treat brain disorders and PTSD in veterans:

THE NAVY SEAL AND HIS DOCTOR: AN EXPERIMENTAL BRAIN TREATMENT BLOWS UP TWO LIVES

Transcranial magnetic stimulation is a relatively new medical treatment that uses electromagnetism to change the brain’s neural networks. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved TMS machines to treat major depressive disorder, migraines and obsessive-compulsive disorder, and the therapy is rigorously studied — with published scientific research proving its safety and effectiveness. One of the risks of TMS is its ability to induce mania, said Todd Hutton, president of the national Clinical TMS Society and chief medical director of the Southern California TMS Center. Mania is a “distinct period of abnormally and persistently elevated, expansive, or irritable mood” along with “abnormally and persistently increased goal-directed activity or energy” lasting at least one week, according to the American Psychiatric Association. In extreme cases it can lead to a psychotic episode.

And treatments continued after a mid-July weekend when while at home, Surmont said he “felt a kind of pressure with my brain that I'd never, ever felt before or since, and I didn't know what to make of it other than it was a peculiar sensation. “Then I had a blinding flash of light,” he said, “and I heard my mother speak to me.” ) Surmont’s brain was wide open, he said, and he could interact with everything around him. He spent hours communicating with the sun and trees in the backyard. They explained to him how the human and spiritual forms were brought together. He walked through the beginning of time and a tide overtook him.

He also signed a research agreement in 2017 with the U.S. Department of Defense to test PrTMS. Over a two-week period, Murphy treated 18 special operations personnel in a “proof of concept” evaluation to determine whether the U.S. Special Operations Command should pursue formal research studies using the treatment. The overall goal, according to the agreement, was “improving human performance” in special operations forces.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think you got a little bit ahead of yourself Celly.

Anyway, the PM article is a good read but hardly earth shaking. As expected.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I thought it was just me who felt that way.😐

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's interesting to me (in relation to the article I posted above about transcranial magnetic stimulation) that it is possible there are secret projects involving ships that use cutting edge technology to fly and, as a side effect, give off strong magnetic waves that cause hallucinations in the people who witness their flights.

This exposure to these waves can continue to cause hallucinations for a period after the exposure ends, the same way people who experience anomalous phenomenon sometimes talk about taking these experiences home with them (as in the people who worked at Skinwalker Ranch).

edit on 14-2-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Good point, maybe not all of them but lots of them for sure, will refer to tic tacs even if they don't look much like a tic tac.

But it does give some insight into cultural perspectives that's difficult to explain if you don't experience it, like in 1947 when people were seeing disks everywhere and there was a reward for finding a disk, people wonder why Brazel would refer to something as a disk that doesn't look much like a disk as apparently happened with the mogul balloon he found near Roswell. (I'm convinced the substantial reward offered for finding a "disk" had a lot to do with that).

Now I'm thinking "Gordon Cooper's UFO" looks like a disk again after talking about disks. Maybe it doesn't really look like a tic tac or a disk, but is more of an indistinct "white blob" (The air force claims they can prove it's a balloon).

So it should probably be called an indiscinct "white blob" as you suggest, but that isn't as catchy as "disk" or "tic tac".

Cylindrical UFO’s have been reported many times in the past. They have also been called ‘cigar-shaped’, ‘shaped like a fuselage’, ‘shaped like a dirigible’, or even ‘egg shaped’.
A cylinder with two hemispheres at its ends is basically a pressure vessel – something that can withstand large pressure differences between the outside and the inside.
Spherical and disk shaped objects basically are pressure vessels, too: If the cylinder length of a pressure vessel is zero, you essentially get a disk shaped or a spherical UFO.

Apart from the pressure vessel shape, the absence of an exhaust is another typical UFO characteristic.

Paul R Hill showed that he could engineer a hypersonic wingless flying object that could prevent sonic booms if he only had access to technology that can generate a field which repels mass. Hence his hypothesis that UFO’s use such technology (his book is titled: ‘Unconventional Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis’).

If you don’t need wings or an exhaust, it makes sense to shape your craft like a pressure vessel, to overcome the huge external pressure variations when entering an atmosphere and diving from 80.000 feet to almost sea level in less than a second.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Tom deleted his tweet already. Or you hacked Dianas account again, Diana.

HAPPY FRYDAY, FOLKS!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Good point, maybe not all of them but lots of them for sure, will refer to tic tacs even if they don't look much like a tic tac.

But it does give some insight into cultural perspectives that's difficult to explain if you don't experience it, like in 1947 when people were seeing disks everywhere and there was a reward for finding a disk, people wonder why Brazel would refer to something as a disk that doesn't look much like a disk as apparently happened with the mogul balloon he found near Roswell. (I'm convinced the substantial reward offered for finding a "disk" had a lot to do with that).

'Tic Tac' is the new 'Flying Saucer'. After Ken Arnold's sighting on 24th June 1947, I wonder how UFO lore would have progressed had he not described the nine delta-shaped objects' movements as resembling a "saucer" skimming across water? The press twisted their shape into "flying saucers", which in turn informed the USAF's press release about Roswell a few weeks later when 'saucers' were already a national phenomenon (albeit without any ET connotations attached, rather Cold War threats).

The infamous pile of sticks and tinfoil that had been under a brush in Brazel's field since 14th June suddenly acquired a new sheen of possibilities - particularly, as you say, the substantial reward on offer for retrieving a flying disc/saucer. It's an amusing coincidence that Arnold himself was reward-hunting when he made a detour to try and find a U.S. Marine Corps C-46 that had gone missing - the $5,000 reward in his case would be equivalent to $57,000 today.

I'm sure you know all that, but the 'saucer' climate of the time does indeed resonate with the current 'Tic Tac' fad, although as Guest 101 says, cylindrical UFOs are not a fresh phenomenon - eg, wasn't Zamora's 1964 white object cylindrical, too?

Basically, we need an international reward on offer for recovering a Tic Tac!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...&from_embed

I'm just getting into this now...

"

We thus focus on the acute and subacute high-level, not chronic low-level exposures and effects. The most important Bandwidth of interestis the range with tissue effects on humans: from about 300 kHz to 300GHz; that is, from about 1 km to 1 mm wave lengths.In particular, we note that many of the effects on tissues [ascurrently with all environmental exposures of Non-IonizingElectromagnetic Field Radiation, toxic effluents, and noise / thermaleffects] are initially incorrectly adduced to be “subclinical” until chroniceffects of low-level effects and/or accumulative doses are recognized.We will be particularly cognizant to not miss this subtlety indetermining harm to persons in the near-field of the possible advancedweapon system applications. We will not (except by reference) discussionizing radiation tissue effects, unless they are adduced to be “MixedField”,
e.g.
the Cash-Landrum case,
vide infra
).Therefore, since the potential deployment of advanced weaponstechnology is subsumed under this topic, of interest are not only sideeffects associated with possible lift/propulsion field mechanisms ofadvanced craft architectures, but also effects from advanced weaponssystems as well. These include but are not limited to Beam Weapons,and Active Denial Systems (ADS), including High Powered Microwaves(HPM).
B. What is not addressed in this review We are aware of claims that some new and emergent systemsmay be intended to cause harm, and thus even be an intended
weapon system. We make no attempt herein to validate any claims: that is certainly the overarching goal of the ADVANCED AEROSPACE WEAPONSYSTEM APPLICATIONS PROGRAM, but not of this study. There is ampleprecedent in US history for utilizing a separate analytic framework for Verification and Compliance issues, as in the lag in our recognizing Former Soviet Union and Chinese systems utilizing infrasonic, laser-blinding, and NIEMR weapons that went unappreciated by our Intelligence Agencies for two decades. Historically, the IC (IntelligenceCommunity) adduces verification first, claims of injury secondly, and compliance after lengthy State-Sponsored discursive. We will not make that mistake. Beyond this, from a sociological perspective, expansion of this theme may also include the effects on humans en masse, namely inducement of hysteria, alteration or solidification of belief systems, alteration/destruction of social structures, group dynamics,etc., the analyses of which would require expertise in a great number of fields including sociology, anthropology, psychology, etc. For this broader perspective see Technical Study 9: Human Interface."

Study number 9 is pay dirt imho. Pigsy nailed it.
edit on 12020f2902America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12020f2903America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on Sat Feb 15 2020 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Anyway, the PM article is a good read but hardly earth shaking. As expected.

Agreed.... It did not move the needle forward

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: 1ofthe9

Excellent stuff gentlemen (or whichever of the 32 genders you may be these days to be totally PC)

Personally I have found the latest "big news" by Lt. Tim seems to be a case of preserving the status quo. He's basically playing both sides. There is just enough to make the TTSA cult shout "see we told you so......" and not enough to convince the doubters because of the claimed inability to publish the BAASS report and the use of his anonymous source. Who I highly suspect may be someone he also quotes openly from later in the piece.

I think we can now easily deduce where Zondo worked before he was given AATIP!!

And also that he spent an awful lot of time on extra-curricular activities in 2009 just after he joined AATIP.

Never Ship Empty : Kent Islanders develop system to streamline cargo ship operations

Jan 10, 2010

Kent Islanders Luis Elizondo and John Robert.... formed Never Ship Empty Inc. They have come up with a revolutionary approach to ocean shipping in which the cargo ship is treated much like the 18-wheeler or the freight train part of it goes on to a new job while the other part remains behind to be unloaded....

Last February [2009] they received a patent for their concept, clearing the way for the project to move to the next stage.....

Stardem and also Here

The same author also wrote

IDEA FOR HOW SHIPS CAN TRIM TURNAROUND TIMES

Driving over the Bay Bridge on his way to work about four years ago, Luis Elizondo routinely found himself thinking about the large ships he saw waiting in long queues on their way to Baltimore to unload their cargo. Elizondo figured the waiting that crews endure at ports around the world must be wasteful and costly....

So he put his analytical mind to work. Researching the shipping and cargo industry, he and his partner, John Robert, came up with a new way for ships to move cargo around the world....

The next steps for Elizondo and Robert involve partnering with the University of Houston for a feasibility study that would further test their ideas. That study is expected to begin shortly...

Baltimore Sun - Nov 2009

Now if the above is all real and Zondo and his generically named partner spent most of 2009 touting this idea then you'd wonder how much he was really committed to his job controlling program elements of AATIP wouldn't you? Surely he was looking for a way out if this is true?

Of course if this little story was just an intelligence plant (along with the filing of patents too) then it could throw more light on what might be going on. No one ever took up this 'invention' idea did they?

edit on 14/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Honestly I'm kinda enjoying watching the media uncritically pump this stuff out. Experiencers! American Cosmic! Occult Brotherhoods! 3D inter-dimensional math poltergeists from beyond hell! Ouija boards! Tom Delonge is a Mason, because why NOT!

Seriously. Ouija boards.

If there is anything to the Collins Elite stuff, you'd think they'd pop out of the bushes nextish.

edit on 12020f2904America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
cylindrical UFOs are not a fresh phenomenon - eg, wasn't Zamora's 1964 white object cylindrical, too?
What you will probably never hear a UFOlogist quote, but it's completely true, is that Zamora said the UFO looked like a balloon. But he also said it had some kind of landing legs or struts which didn't make sense if it was a balloon, because balloons don't have those...at least I didn't think so until Anthony Bragalia posted a picture of a balloon that seemed to fit Zamora's balloon with legs description perfectly. Bragalia found some other pieces of the story that all seem to add up to what he thinks is a good possibility this may be what Zamora saw, accompanied with some pyrotechnics and white costumes worn by the local students who were notorious for their pranks.

So if this is Zamora's UFO, I'm not sure I'd call it cylindrical, it's egg shaped.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The school president probably knows the names of the student(s) who did it (he wrote a reply to Linus Pauling saying as much), and if he released them or if they came forward we might solve the case, but they likely have reasons for not wanting to own up to this prank and so the names are still confidential. Bragalia dug up some information about the pranksters though, it was an ongoing thing and the incident with Zamora wouldn't have been their only prank. Some of those articles by Bragalia disappeared, but they might be on the wayback machine. Kevin Randle re-posted one of them, that re-post link still works.

The thing I love about the Zamora case is that nobody ever seemed to have any doubts about Zamora's honesty or sincerity, which was very impressive to me. But there are people who wish Zamora hadn't said it looks like a balloon, because they don't want that to be true.

originally posted by: pigsy2400
The "Why" is still elusive for now...
A lot of good points, and I don't understand the "why" either.

edit on 2020214 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
howdy all, did this popular mechanics article say anything at all that we havent said here? Yawned so hard i dislocated my trigeminal nerve. Seriously am i missing something within the article?

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Connections and timeline

TTSA is clearly the new face of ufology being programmed in the mass medias meme creation apparatus. Out with the old and in with the new.

The second phase of ufology meme creation (we won’t go into the first phase at this time) started around the time of 1979-80 with the revival of the Roswell case by well-known ufologist Stanton Freidman and a lesser-known one at the time Bill Moore, who wrote the Roswell book with the Bermuda Triangle author Charles Berlitz. Moore and Freidman along with a mysterious ufologist Jaime Shandera would also be the vehicle for the dissemination of the MJ12 mythology, that began to pervade the ufo milieu at that time from the mid-80s to the early 90s and in-fact still are a heady point of controversy in ufology.

They revived interest in Roswell and started the second phase of ufology in America. Bill Moore would go on to be an integral part of this burgeoning plot of disinformation and meme generation and control, through the Bennewitz period. Roswell brought the cranks back into the game and the Bill Moore, Paul Bennewitz, Richard Doty episode over the ufos surrounding Kirtland AFB added to this ufo stew.

Paul Bennewitz turned out to be a gold-mine for the disinformation and meme generation within ufology.
The ultra-spooky ufologists who wanted to play adventures with the alien enemies were fed a generation of thrilling possibilities of (war with the aliens) disseminated through Bennewitz, which infected major serious ufologist groups as well producing novel cranks like William Cooper and Phil Schneider and their Dulce war escapades.

These ufo adventure tales were supplemented a decade or so later with the Bob Lazar’ saga of Area 51 mysteries, which carried us into the ’90s and kept the UFO seekers very well occupied. This period was supplemented by the ufo machinations of the Bigelow era: Skinwalker ranch, NIDS, BASS, and if one looks backward, they will see this directly connected to the military indulgence with ufo paranormal events from the world of SRI and Hal Puthoff and his remote viewers, including the renown Ingo Swann…Closely related to the advanced technological organizations of the US military Intel/Industrial complex and related industries. Consequently, the Puthoff, Swann team, while in deep remote viewing mode happened to see some alien vehicles surrounding certain military bases which then enabled another episode of the x files with the creation of the John Alexander secret group supposedly studying ufos…again. Though, interestingly, with a paranormal, non-lethal weapons aspect to this study.

The point is there are direct connections to ALL of these groups and members of our national UFO brigade. They connect, interconnect, are inside and outside the same groups, organizations, and ufo, IC, and governmental and military organizations since the 1960-70s, and indeed all the way back to the late 40’s and early fifties in the phase 1 epoch of the ufo story: One might call that the Air-Force, Kenneth Arnold, Andrija Puharich, Blue Book, and CIA era of ufology.

All this takes us from the war on terror era of the 2000s where ufology and the Dulce, Kirtland, and Area 51 wars took a back seat to the terror wars and onto the late Obama era… 2015-17.

And now we have, gone full circle to the new epochal ufo meme and disinformation point of dissemination in one with the initials of…
…TDL
… being the new Paul Bennewitz/Richard Doty/Bill Moore/ William Cooper/ Phil Schneider, all rolled up in one…and maybe we can add Steve Spielberg, along with his trusty side-kick, Zondo, the alien/ufo hunter, of the new millennium.

Go get em boys

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Imsam I have to say the same. Well written but laborious. But that is my opinion , maybe I too am missing something re this Tim stuff. Maybe someone can help out?

edit on 15-2-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join