It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You guys are right. Ufology has turned some into sort of carnival barkers.

It gets mundane and some excitement must fill the gaps now and then which turns into gullibility, obsession, and excitement over the paranormal.

What bothers me is what will happen when the paranormal becomes normal.
It always does.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: Arbitrageur

At around 19:30 -21-20 then later on PJ Hughes alleges the E2 in use during Fravors intercept was employing a "classified toy" - one that Hughes is still NDA'd on but he goes on to clarify that it would likely collect additional data not available to other fleet assets.
This classified toy was only in intermittent use by the E2's of the time.

You can probably narrow the guesses down to 2 things ...with the benefit of hindsight.

Interesting… according to this witness the tic tac flew alongside the E2 for a while. That would explain the NDE’s for the E2 crew.

At 8:33:

The tic tac object actually formed up with the Hawkeye, and they could see it right out their windows. I don’t know the exact distance but it wasn’t far and they saw the same appendices coming out of the bottom of it, they saw the same fighter sized tic tac shape that everybody else has.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Very interesting. A classified toy?

It also doesn't make sense about Kurth being close by and then Fravor being sent in (knowing he was not carrying live munitions). Kurth of course ended up working for BAASS as well. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just reading Tim's twitter. Isaac Koi there too.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

same appendices coming out of the bottom of it

This small detail is very interesting and hasn't been repeated by many either...BUT has been mentioned by a few

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Well thats ATS out of contention then

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

What is this all about Pigs? I sense a TTSA offensive part III coming.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I was on this site with Bill Ryan. One of the Serpo guys

I mentioned that Puthoff et al. are somehow interested in studying believers as if they were guinea pigs.

Ryan had a fit. He said he and Puthoff were good buddies, and he didn’t appreciate me exposing his buddy.

All these guys are connected
I found a comment by Kit Green that makes it sound like he feels it's some kind of civic duty to lie to us about Serpo, because if we were told the truth we would get sick. But now that we've been lied to about Serpo, if we hear the truth it supposedly won't make us sick any more since it's not as far out as Serpo? But is the cure of lying worse than the "disease" of telling the truth? It seems like it was for Bennewitz.

UfoJoe

Kit carried on...

‘How do you tell people that story? If it’s true?’ he added, almost parenthetically.

‘If you were to give them the core story right off the bat, they’d get sick, so you do it slowly over ten or twenty years. You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, about all the crazy stuff that we’ve seen recently in Serpo. Then one day you say, “Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it’s not that bad, you don’t have to worry, the reality is this…” – and then you give them the real story.’

OK so what's the real story, and when will we get it? That makes it sound like 10-20 years after Serpo...

a reply to: Jukiodone

originally posted by: Guest101
Interesting… according to this witness the tic tac flew alongside the E2 for a while. That would explain the NDE’s for the E2 crew.
Thanks guys, for the confirmations that Gary Voorhis wasn't out of line in suggesting the Non-disclosure agreements for the E2 Hawkeye crew's interaction with the "tic tac" UFO.

originally posted by: mirageman

Very interesting. A classified toy?
It doesn't really answer the question to us in the public about what the UFO might be, and David Fravor may still not know and may think it was alien, but what I now know that I never heard until recently was that the Hawkeye E2 crew knows things about the Tic-tac that aren't public, and they aren't talking about it because they can't.

The pentagon said the objects in the videos were unidentified, but did they actually make a statement about the Tic-Tac that Fravor saw? Not that I give them much credibility if they did seeing how they can flip-flop between telling us one thing and later saying the opposite as a "clarification", but I sure would like to know what exactly it is that the E2 Hawkeye crew can't talk about, regarding the "tic tac" they got so close to. They may also have some knowledge of electromagnetic emissions from the tic tac, which data could confirm or reject my hypothesis for some earthly technology that could do what Fravor described and would have some unique electromagnetic emissions if true. Voorhis also emphasized the wide range of electromagnetic emission recording capabilities of the E2, in addition to its powerful radar.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Aahh I get it....

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
UFO Joe, UFO Jesus, on and on all kinds of nonsense. You telling me TTSA hasn’t bred this lunacy? Who’s the other guy, Deep something or another.

Ths is ufo buffoonery, this isn’t serious stuff.

I tell you, we're going backward in ufology not forward.

Their mixing ufology with the silliest stuff they can think of.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Tomorrow is going to be like Christmas/Thanksgiving/New Years/ rolled into one

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Oi, Cellty...

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Since we've just had Doty's personal file released to the public demonstrating what a HERO he was to all those New Mexico citizens (mainly because the FOIA refused to publish the complaints), can we withstand more than one HERO within the same week in zee wild 'n wacky world of Ufology?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The greatest beneficiary of this whole 'Tic Tac' debacle will be the Italian manufacturer Ferrero.

Whether that space-age image from last year is intended to subtly reflect its UFO cousin (as well as Apollo 11), I have no idea!

Perhaps Zondo popped round to their offices whilst he was in Italy making a clown of himself mis-representing classic UFO cases of the past.

Virtually every new discussion about whether UFOs exist is guaranteed to incorporate the words "Tic Tac" and "US Navy" at some point. Pretty impressive for such a poor, underwhelming video of an immobile 'white blob'.

edit on 13-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

The greatest beneficiary of this whole 'Tic Tac' debacle will be the Italian manufacturer Ferrero.
They are savvy marketers even setting aside the Nimitz UFO incident. They list the sugar content of a tic tac as 0g even though they are 90% sugar because of some loophole in the labeling regulations which they exploit!

Tic tac

Tic Tac list the sugar content as 0g despite the mints being approximately 90% sugar (depending on the flavor).[1] This stems from the fact that a serving size is one 0.49g mint, and the FDA permits manufacturers to list sugar (or other nutritional components) as 0g if they contain less than 0.5g.

Even I am seeing Tic-tacs now where I used to see "disks", like in the "film" that Gordon Cooper allegedly "sent to Washington, never to be seen again" which I "found". I never would have thought the UFO looks like a tic tac before 2017 when hearing Fravor's story, but now, maybe it looks like a tic tac since everybody is talking about tic tacs:

Found? Gordon Cooper's 1957 UFO film "sent...to...Washington...never to be seen again"

Was that a tic tac UFO in 1957?

I have wondered how tic tac sales have done the last two years.

Virtually every new discussion about whether UFOs exist is guaranteed to incorporate the words "Tic Tac" and "US Navy" at some point. Pretty impressive for such a poor, underwhelming video of an immobile 'white blob'.
Good point, maybe not all of them but lots of them for sure, will refer to tic tacs even if they don't look much like a tic tac.

But it does give some insight into cultural perspectives that's difficult to explain if you don't experience it, like in 1947 when people were seeing disks everywhere and there was a reward for finding a disk, people wonder why Brazel would refer to something as a disk that doesn't look much like a disk as apparently happened with the mogul balloon he found near Roswell. (I'm convinced the substantial reward offered for finding a "disk" had a lot to do with that).

Now I'm thinking "Gordon Cooper's UFO" looks like a disk again after talking about disks. Maybe it doesn't really look like a tic tac or a disk, but is more of an indistinct "white blob" (The air force claims they can prove it's a balloon).

So it should probably be called an indiscinct "white blob" as you suggest, but that isn't as catchy as "disk" or "tic tac".

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Well thats ATS out of contention then

Hey pigsy is that Lt mcmillans supposed leak on popular mechanics? If yes what was it about bc yes am too lazy to go check a big burger of nothing. Heres to hoping though
edit on 14-2-2020 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Get yourself a donut and be patient. Celty is already out of control with excitement.

Today is the day.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
but I sure would like to know what exactly it is that the E2 Hawkeye crew can't talk about, regarding the "tic tac" they got so close to. They may also have some knowledge of electromagnetic emissions from the tic tac, which data could confirm or reject my hypothesis for some earthly technology that could do what Fravor described and would have some unique electromagnetic emissions if true. Voorhis also emphasized the wide range of electromagnetic emission recording capabilities of the E2, in addition to its powerful radar.

We might never know whether selected members of the E2 crew with an operational need to know (there's a clue in there) are prevented from talking about the Tic Tac because it is WOW!- or just because any further information would reveal the functionality/capability of the classified toy - therefore breaking any existing NDA's.

We ought to also acknowledge this would be a great scenario to hide behind if you wanted to sprinkle your own BS into the mix.

As it is- if we accept all these witnesses as credible- you could quite easily imagine a scenario where one classified toy comes into accidental/accidental on purpose contact with another contractor's classified toy.

Frenetic protection of self interests by the various factions would ensue - especially if one of the contractors toys was specifically made to imbue the holder with a special insight into small, stealthy potential adversaries.

edit on 14-2-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join