It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant
I think it means "TTSA is not a UFO research group", rather TTSA is an entertainment company.
DeLonge could have elaborated if he wanted to say for example, "TTSA is not Primarily a UFO research group" meaning it does other things and UFO research is only a small part of what it does, but that's not what he said.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I think it is useful to step back and look at what TTSA actually has delivered as far as advancing our knowledge about this phenomenon.

In my view they have added very little, if anything, of substance.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Well, no. "TTSA is not a UFO research group" does not equal "TTSA don't do UFO research"

They certainly don't do much UFO research. Other than the carefully orchestrated Nimitz piece what else is there? Rome? That turned out great didn't it?

So what exactly is the purpose of TTSA, in your opinion, Subby?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting Blackvault found another program similar to AATIP sponsored by DARPA...

Yet I no one seems to care...including myself.

Ufology is dead.

Could This Be DARPA’s Project for UFO/UAP Research?

www.theblackvault.com...

edit on 8-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The Pentagon’s new stance conflicts with former Department of Defense (DOD) employee, Luis Elizondo. According to Elizondo he was the director of AATIP, and since coming forward in October of 2017, he’s consistantly maintained AATIP did research UFOs / UAPs. “AATIP itself spent its entire time on UFOs,” said Elizondo in March of 2019 at the first annual Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena (AAP) conference put on by the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU). “AATIP was a 100% UFO program, period. It was not looking at airplanes.”

Currently, Elizondo serves as the Director of Government Programs and Services for To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA), a “public benefit” corporation led by rock star Tom DeLonge, and stars in a History channel series called Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.
www.theblackvault.com...

All of this is inexplicable. People in this saga are talking out of both sides of their mouths.

In an already confusing saga,the Pentagon continues to deny Elizondo’s role and participation in the AATIP. According to Gough, Elizondo was, “not the director of the AATIP,” and reiterated he had “no assigned responsibilities” within the program.

Not only are they throwing him under the bus, but going and backing up over him.

But at this point, I don’t know what to make of this.

Maybe my conspiracy theory is right and this is an attempt to besmirch ufology.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Willtell

In Valles's book Confrontations, he goes over experiences he had studying many Brazilians who had confrontations with these Chupas.

Great book and thanks for the link - as well as bloodsucking (and causing anemia) there's also some extremely strange aspects described in Brazilian government documentation about Colares UFOs and light beams bending at strange angles (similar to Bourkes Flat and Norwood).

a reply to: pigsy2400

Well said mate - it's been posted before but always liked this quote by astronomer Bernard Haisch.

edit on 9-2-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And the contradictions just carry on.

The Hoff did an "Open Mike" stand up routine recently in West Virginia....

One of the comments on it was...

....Previously in the 2018 talk, Puthoff stated that the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) had commenced in June 2007. However, in the 2020 speech he stated that AATIP commenced in June 2008. This fits better with the known date for the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) of September 2008....

So he told lies. Or was he mistaken?

When the Pentagon reissue a statement are they lying or correcting a mistake? I supposed it all depends on whether you like what is being said.

This still doesn't explain how Elizondo claimed AATIP replaced AAWSAP. The AAWSAP contract was not even awarded until later October 2008. So Hoff is getting closer. But still needs some work on his answer.

There's more.....

Richard Doty was a contractor for us, as were many other people. Some of his data could be verified, some could not. I happened to like him as an individual.

Source : Dr. Hal Puthoff's 8 February 2020 talk - some notes

I wonder if that 'contract' was for disseminating 'imaginative information' relating to humans visiting a planet (that we can't seem to detect) in the Zeta Reticuli system?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Some people make mistakes, organizations are incompetent and some people just lie.
Or this can be an organized thing going on.

We just don’t know, is that some of these characters have indulged in deception and hoaxes.
Those who did that can’t be trusted.

But how in the world is the Military going to deny ATTIP wasn’t ufo related, and even after some guy earlier said it was?
And how is Zondo going to swear it was. Is that a mistake, or incompetence?

That’s a big fat hole in this narrative.

One last thing. All the confusion about ATTIP and AAWSAP is another big hole, IMO.

Something is just not quite right about these organizations.

edit on 9-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What gets me is if Bigelow was already doing research at the ranch with his own resources, or had done it, why did he get 22 million from taxpayers? A friend of a powerful US Senator set it up. According to Corbell, maybe not the best source, the 22 mil was for skinwalker research.

Accordingly, he was to do other things. Like what?

What does he know about aerospace threats?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I wonder if that 'contract' was for disseminating 'imaginative information' relating to humans visiting a planet (that we can't seem to detect) in the Zeta Reticuli system?

The Young Guns' current scientific darling, Deep Prasad, seems rather starstruck about Tricky Dicky replying to him last week about Project SERPO. In response to someone dismissing Doty as a "known liar"...

A known liar who was interviewed on Unidentified season 1. I think to dismiss everything Doty says as a lie is absolute intellectual laziness given the circumstances and context.

As if being invited onto dodgy Zondo's dodgy TV show is an act that cleanses dodgy Doty's dodgy past. Lt Tim McMillan bites back:

I also don’t get you. You’re not content posing your own theories and investigating them, then providing conclusions. Instead, everyone else must also get on board and if we don’t prove them for you were intellectually lazy. Strange way to define laziness.

Handbags-at-dawn! Deep swings another bitchy bag:

I was talking to Chris Mellon long before you. Or have you forgotten that? I emailed Doty and got an in depth reply with many leads I'm pursuing...

Which translates as "Nurrr nurrr de nurrr nurrrr"

Oh dear, poor Deep... naively tumbling down head-first into a Doty rabbit-hole... Good luck, son!

"Mmmmmmmm, fresh young blood to feast upon... Come into my parlour..."

edit on 9-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

He needs the rescue services .

Call someone CB before the poor boy gets lost forever !

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

The Young Guns' current scientific darling, Deep Prasad, seems rather starstruck about Tricky Dicky replying to him last week about Project SERPO. In response to someone dismissing Doty as a "known liar"...

A known liar who was interviewed on Unidentified season 1. I think to dismiss everything Doty says as a lie is absolute intellectual laziness given the circumstances and context.

As if being invited onto dodgy Zondo's dodgy TV show is an act that cleanses dodgy Doty's dodgy past. Lt Tim McMillan bites back:

I also don’t get you. You’re not content posing your own theories and investigating them, then providing conclusions. Instead, everyone else must also get on board and if we don’t prove them for you were intellectually lazy. Strange way to define laziness.

I was talking to Chris Mellon long before you. Or have you forgotten that? I emailed Doty and got an in depth reply with many leads I'm pursuing...

Which translates as "Nurrr nurrr de nurrr nurrrr"

Oh dear, poor Deep... naively tumbling down head-first into a Doty rabbit-hole... Good luck, son!

"Mmmmmmmm, fresh young blood to feast upon... Come into my parlour..."

I feel bad for Deep....its pretty obvious he has been programmed/brainwashed/indoctrinated by ttsa and some gov. IC

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Reading some of this blog it occurred to me an explanation for the contradictory perspectives about ATTIP and AWWSAP may be very simple
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Zondo may have thought he was studying UAPs but the program was studying him!

And that’s what this is all about folks!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
One wonders why a guy like Bill Ryan went crazy when I suggested that Puthoff et al. are all about studying experiencers and believers.

He wasn’t really defending his friend Puthoff but as one probably let in on the great secret, he was trying to defer from that possibility being considered.

These guys create SERPO type myths and hoaxes to elicit belief and want to examine the believers

Why they do this, I don’t know.

So, the real program( ATTIP/AWWSAP) can be a psychological research operation with the veneer of researching UAPs.

That’s why both sides can be telling the truth.

Puthoff and Green are all about studying believers in any kind of paranormal phenomena, from UFOs to demons, that’s why Skinwalker ranch, where the lore is pregnant with such incidences, is or was ideal for ATTIP/AWSAP and the Bigelow mob.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The most telling thing about that exchange is

Deep - I was talking to Chris Mellon long before you.....

Lt. Tim - Trust me. I’m well aware you were talking to Mellon before me.

Link

After two years we know that TTSA people pick and choose who they speak to. It is all very tightly controlled. So it's very interesting how the Mellon is (or at least was) talking to them. Why would he bother? There has to be some motive for him to do so.

Like UFO Judas, Princess Diana and the guy who runs the TTSA Propaganda Silver blog these people suddenly appear and are rapidly given way more attention than one would normally expect by the UFO community. All are fairly naive about ufology and its history. Yet these people are given interviews for podcasts and radio shows and elevated in status.

It's obvious that TTSA are controlling the partially sighted so they can lead the blind.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Like UFO Judas, Princess Diana and the guy who runs the TTSA Propaganda Silver blog these people suddenly appear and are rapidly given way more attention than one would normally expect by the UFO community.

Fascinating to observe it all MM.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Deleted tweet posted at least 10 days before the good doctor's Twitter meltdown.

Talks about tweeting then deleting and regrets about certain posts.

Uses the wrong "than" - similar to the many grammatical mistakes in her alleged meltdown that people point to as evidence of her account being hacked.

Similar tone to alleged hacked tweets.

Yet this was left up for two weeks.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The most telling thing about that exchange is

Deep - I was talking to Chris Mellon long before you.....

Lt. Tim - Trust me. I’m well aware you were talking to Mellon before me.

Link

After two years we know that TTSA people pick and choose who they speak to. It is all very tightly controlled. So it's very interesting how the Mellon is (or at least was) talking to them. Why would he bother? There has to be some motive for him to do so.

Like UFO Judas, Princess Diana and the guy who runs the TTSA Propaganda Silver blog these people suddenly appear and are rapidly given way more attention than one would normally expect by the UFO community. All are fairly naive about ufology and its history. Yet these people are given interviews for podcasts and radio shows and elevated in status.

It's obvious that TTSA are controlling the partially sighted so they can lead the blind.

This is all amateur hour...

What a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Deleted tweet posted at least 10 days before the good doctor's Twitter meltdown.

Talks about tweeting then deleting and regrets about certain posts.

Uses the wrong "than" - similar to the many grammatical mistakes in her alleged meltdown that people point to as evidence of her account being hacked.

Similar tone to alleged hacked tweets.

Yet this was left up for two weeks.

Another waste of time...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Statement signed by some of the characters featuring heavily in this thread.

Densely worded would be an understatement.

Edited to add: This response is almost comical. Bots created to comment on Twitter trends? Are they kidding? 99.9% of Twitter users have no idea Pasulka even exists. At no point was she witihin a mile of trending on Twitter. I bet less than 100 people even knew this meltdown occurred and less than half of that actually interacted with her account during the meltdown. Who exactly was trying to take her down?
edit on 10-2-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join