It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I was on this site with Bill Ryan. One of the Serpo guys

I mentioned that Puthoff et al. are somehow interested in studying believers as if they were guinea pigs.

Ryan had a fit. He said he and Puthoff were good buddies, and he didn’t appreciate me exposing his buddy.

All these guys are connected

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sympathies to Diana...she really did have an ufology induced mental break down

ufotrail.blogspot.com...
edit on 6-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

As we said here from the start, she was obviously not hacked. The alleged hacked tweets sounded exactly like every other tweet she has made except maybe a little more... uh... blurry.

Some of her friends on Twitter like Scott Browne from In the Field tried to blame the hack on Ron Pandolfi.

Browne also tweeted a few days after the hack that the brake lines on his car had been cut and he almost got into an accident. He blamed this on Pandolfi and associates as well using a rebus type image to spell out Pandolfi's name.

Why would Pandolfi, even if you believe he is some all-powerful UFO kingpin and not merely an obnoxious retired intelligence agent who runs a drone company, want to hack the accounts of a religious studies professor or attempt to assassinate someone who runs a relatively obscure Facebook UFO group?

It's hard to tell if these people really think they are living in a Robert Ludlum novel or if they are LARPing it up for kicks.

Original Post on Twitter

edit on 6-2-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Why would Pandolfi, even if you believe he is some all-powerful UFO kingpin and not merely an obnoxious retired intelligence agent who runs a drone company, want to hack the accounts of a religious studies professor or attempt to assassinate someone who runs a relatively obscure Facebook UFO group?

Don't forget Ronnie The Dolphin's inter-dimensional alien wife - perhaps she arranged a hit with the Alien Mafia.

originally posted by: Willtell
Ryan had a fit. He said he and Puthoff were good buddies, and he didn’t appreciate me exposing his buddy.

All these guys are connected

Yup, all of them are connected spiders spinning the same web.

One fly caught in the neo-SERPO web seems to be an ageing punk rocker who, in his very first meeting with military personnel in a cafe, was fed the SERPO ingredient of a 1949 UFO crash and retrieval of an EBE... so is the entire scam beginning to re-assert itself, on a piecemeal basis this time?

edit on 6-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: mirageman

They say you should never meet your heroes Baa.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Because as we know there's a lot of lying involved there.

Yeah. No. I think we'd get along quite well. Actually, I'd love to have my illusions disappear in a smoke plume while we're having a few pints...

And with regards to the lies, I don't think leaving out the dynastic Doty tree of misinfo would have any impact at all in this ToTheSpiesAdventure.

Why? That's a few valid points right there, you should definitely try to be louder!

Green and Doty share a weird sort of day-job, and while they may have some respect for the professional work they're still free to despise each other on a more personal level. Who cares? I don't think Greer is totally off track with citing Doty as one of his witnesses, even if that might lead to actual disinformation which challenges the alleged search for truth. Actually, I think he should try to get a few statements from Kit Green as well.

It's a very interesting interview for multiple reasons. In order to have disinfo and propaganda work it's charme, you'll have to mix in bits of the truth from time to time. Hence we could re-engineer parts of that (and the disinfo program) with sorting out the Bollocks. Sadly, this seems to be a Sisyphus operation of sorts, which is why a (more or less) repetitive line of inquiries might help to verify his statements, and in a best case scenario it might even provoke him to spill more beans.

Here's the interview in question:

Richard Doty was a Special Agent for Counter-Intelligence for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI). For over eight years, he was specifically tasked with the UFO/Extraterrestrial issue at Kirkland Air Force Base in New Mexico and also at Nellis Air Force Base (the so-called Area 51) and at other locations.

In July of 2016, Dr. Greer met Richard Doty in Albuquerque, New Mexico for an explosive and revealing two-hour interview where Doty confirmed the existence of a False Flag operation involving UFOs, the corruption of the media, the U.S. government's responsibility for civilian injuries in the famous Cash-Landrum UFO case, and much more.

We are to let sleeping dogs lie!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How did folks like Garry Nolan, Steve Justice, and Chris Mellon get caught up with these folks.....

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Keep your friends close and your toys closer.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That is hilarious! I was re reading this little oldie of a thread by Springer.

A couple of words are on there re Dicky and co. Now am leaving them dogs to lie. Well you did say let sleeping dogs lie MM.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If the ETH is correct and the governent has knowledge or physical evidence of extra terrestials and counter intelligence would want to muddy the waters and make everyone interested in the subject question everyone else and even themselves, they'd do a "Richard Doty".

Food for thought.
edit on 7-2-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

14 years since that interview. And I bet he would still blame cranky UFO enthusiasts for keeping the truth from being revealed.

"They were all set to tell you the truth but you had to go and be rude on an internet message board!"

edit on 7-2-2020 by coursecatalog because: Because we can't have nice things

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
How did folks like Garry Nolan, Steve Justice, and Chris Mellon get caught up with these folks.....
When I thought TTSA was being promoted as doing UFO research, I could understand Garry Nolan's interest, sort of, but since TTSA says they are an entertainment company and don't do UFO research, it's not so clear anymore. Nolan and "Kit" Green had this interest in UFO or paranormal "experiencers", but some of the ideas sound almost non-scientific by definition. Nolan apparently thinks there could be a paranormal gene or something like that, but paranormal is almost by definition beyond the scope of science, because as soon as you explain the "paranormal" using science, it's not paranormal anymore, it's now science. When I read about the research of "experiencers" of the "phenomenon", I immediately get the impression from that language that what is being experienced is more likely something going on between the ears than an actual UFO or UAP, because if it's a UAP, call it a UAP, why this murky "phenomenon" language?

Anyway Nolan thinks he might be able to develop a drug to help people have more "experiences" of UFOs, UAPs, or "phenomenoa", and maybe another drug to help people having those experiences who don't want them to stop having them. Somehow I get the idea there are already drugs that can do those things, unrelated to Nolan's research, but he thinks there's a genetic aspect which may or may not be the case and his idea is drugs manipulating the effects of the genes. It's explained here, sort of:

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - scientific research

But what, I ask Garry Nolan, does this have to do with anomalous mental phenomena research? With ESP and PK? With Uri Geller and hallucinations experienced by scientists at the Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Laboratory?... "Whether real, perceived or illusion, there appears to be a genetic determinant." And while Dr Green maintains that his patients' injuries may have come from high energy devices or their components, both Green and Nolan think there is more to it than that. "Some people [seem to] repeatedly attract the phenomena or the experiences," Nolan says. "They act like an antenna or are like lighthouses in the dark."

For some it might be a blessing, Nolan speculates. They are comfortable with these experiences and make it work in their lives (think Uri Geller, Joe McMoneagle, Angela Dellafiora, and Paul Smith). For others its a curse (for example, Green's injured patients and the Livermore nuclear scientists who quit their jobs). Nolan makes clear that his ideas are only hypotheses, but he explains that the raw data from which his hypotheses have been drawn are clear. "It's important to remember that DNA doe not invent stories," he says. Gene mapping and advanced single-cell analysis techniques reveal biological truths. "Imagine if you could understand how all this connects to mentation [ie mental activity], "Nolan says. Nolan says of claimed UAP encounters and ESP or PK abilities, "You could make a drug to block [the genetic aspect] for those who don't want it - or even enhance it for others."

In effect, Kit Green and Garry Nolan are searching for a gene for paranormality. Or as Green prefers to say, "The genomics of supernormality."

I don't know if Kit Green and Garry Nolan's research goals are accurately represented by that, or if that's just what they say as a cover story and their real research is something else, but I really have my doubts any of it has anything to do with real alien spacecraft. As mirageman alluded to previously, Kit Green's comments have suggested the UAP experiences he researches do not "require paranormal or "off world" technologies".

More recently Keith Basterfield asked Dr. Green for a comment on the recent claims about human experimentation at the famous ranch in Utah....Where he once again seemed to detach himself from the "paranormal" angle that we all thought he'd found the right medication for 15 years ago.....

Green: "I am certain that no injuries I have encountered in referred cases...or others for that matter, require paranormal or "off world" technologies to have caused harm.

I think a serious question needs to be asked about a man who claims to have briefed Presidents.

Why does he continue with the narrative of his own naivety and stupidity when it comes to his own involvement in this subject?

Surely there is a point where such naivety becomes negligence in his duties?
You make some good points about Green and I have no idea if his self confessed ignorance and incorrect guessing of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin are genuine, or if it's merely a lie told as a cover story by someone who worked as a professional liar for intelligence services (and maybe still does).

originally posted by: Sublant

If the ETH is correct and the governent has knowledge or physical evidence of extra terrestials and counter intelligence would want to muddy the waters and make everyone interested in the subject question everyone else and even themselves, they'd do a "Richard Doty".
Maybe (or probably) intelligence wants to muddy the waters, and maybe Richard Doty could be a tool for doing that, but I don't think the reason you suggest is the only possible reason for wanting to muddy the waters.

Spooks Infiltrating UFO Community?

So, if I get this right: these spooks don't really believe in UFOs, but they're worried that foreign intelligence agents have infiltrated UFO groups that have military members with classified info. And what sort of classified information do these supposed foreign intelligence types think they're gonna get from the UFO group (other than UFO information)?

Speaking of military having access to classified information, did anybody catch the comment about the E2 crew in the Nimitz case having to sign non-disclosure agreements? They are apparently the only ones not allowed to talk about it according to this interview posted in this thread:

originally posted by: Guest101
Others are contributing more to the Nimitz case nowadays, including Mick West:

At 35 minutes Voorhis says the Hawkeye crew was able to see the UAP right out of their port window, and they had got close enough that they could see every detail, the closest eyewitnesses in the entire event. They are the only ones who had to sign a non-disclosure, says Voorhis.

Very interesting, if true, especially since the Nimitz documentary says the E2 never picked up Fravor's tic tac, so how could the far away Princeton radar pick it up and the E2 which was right on top of it not pick it up with its giant 40 foot radar? The stories don't add up at all, so the people who say all these stories are consistent are badly mistaken. What Voorhis says could be just another story, or has anybody seen any documentation or acknowledgement of the E2 Hawkeye NDA described by Voorhis, say from a pentagon spokesperson, or someone more official than Voorhis?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Curious about the following:

Livermore nuclear scientists who quit their jobs

Could you either elaborate on this or link to more info?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Livermore story is the one where Kit Green runs into the dude without a hand.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Thanks for responding Arti.
I was not aware of that info

I am honestly starting to lose interest...

It took me a long to time finally realize that there will not be any form of "disclosure".

And more importantly even if there was official disclosure it would not matter... avg joe/jane would go on with there lives (work, kids, paying bills), its simple human nature.

It is starting to clearly feel like it was one big scam after all.....

The reason I had some hope was Steve Justice and Chris Mellon.

Strange enough the current situation in Asian has given me a clearer perspective on TTSA/Ufology/

edit on 7-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The reason I had some hope was Steve Justice and Chris Mellon.
So you had some hope because of this man, who shows us a picture of a mylar party balloon shaped like the number "1" and talks about it defying the laws of physics? This Chris Mellon?

REVEALED: Shock truth about Pentagon UFO picture which convinced world aliens may exist

originally posted by: vlawde
Could you either elaborate on this or link to more info?
The link I posted has a little more but it's excerpting a book which probably has even more details, though I don't have the book. But my limited understanding is people are seeing things that aren't there, but they are not crazy. And another scientist giving a TED talk on youtube discussed a similar subject, not about scientists at Lawrence Livermore, but about people who aren't crazy, having hallucinations and seeing things that aren't there. Some people who are apparently completely sane and rational but are getting visual stimuli from causes that aren't fully understood. I think Nolan admits the genetic link he posits is hypothetical, but this is the TED talk and one of the factors in the hallucinations is visual impairment which if I understand it is not necessarily along the same line of though as Nolan's, though maybe there are numerous reasons for hallucinations.

What hallucination reveals about our minds | Oliver Sacks

edit on 202027 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

One probably shouldn’t swing from one angle all the way to another. A middle course may be the best path.

If we find some shenanigans, there is somewhere some honest and legitimate UFO possibilities.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

At around 19:30 -21-20 then later on PJ Hughes alleges the E2 in use during Fravors intercept was employing a "classified toy" - one that Hughes is still NDA'd on but he goes on to clarify that it would likely collect additional data not available to other fleet assets.
This classified toy was only in intermittent use by the E2's of the time.

You can probably narrow the guesses down to 2 things ...with the benefit of hindsight.

On Justice:
Justice's motivations are still unclear and none of the commentaries have provided a rational answer:

I think we have 2 options unless we are supposing the baddies got a completely OP buff this season :

1: He believes what he is saying for whatever reasons.
2: This is a cruel and strange punishment from the top.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

When I thought TTSA was being promoted as doing UFO research, I could understand Garry Nolan's interest, sort of, but since TTSA says they are an entertainment company and don't do UFO research, it's not so clear anymore.

Have they actually said that?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

When I thought TTSA was being promoted as doing UFO research, I could understand Garry Nolan's interest, sort of, but since TTSA says they are an entertainment company and don't do UFO research, it's not so clear anymore.

Have they actually said that?
Here's the quote from Tom DeLonge I was thinking of, so I didn't post an exact quote until now citing the quote posted by MM, but it seems to me that was the general idea here, right?

If you are waiting for Disclosure....its has already happened....

Certainly has......and it's right there. This was the earth shattering announcement.

TTSA were just entertaining us with a few stories about science and aerospace all this time.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well, no. "TTSA is not a UFO research group" does not equal "TTSA don't do UFO research"

edit on 8-2-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join