It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. During the period April 2009 to January 2010 we know that MUFON via its STAR group were indeed sending UAP reports to BAASS.
2. The open literature, reports that BAASS employee Gary Hernandez was investigating UAP reports.
3. The US Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) were referring UAP reports to BASS during the period 2009 to 2012.
4. A BAASS Investigator/Security Officer wrote that he "Investigated paranormal activity." Plus two security officers employed by BAASS in September 2010, did tours of duty at Robert Bigelow's NE Utah range, where a range of paranormal activity was described by these two employees.
5. One August 2009 employee in his list of duties, speaks of "Perform field measurements collecting data regarding ionizing radiation as well as performing chemical/metal/soil and spectrum analysis across the United States..."
This work could be argued to be that of researching physical trace evidence associated with UAP.
6. Lastly, but most importantly, former Senator Harry Reid, who instigated the AATIP/AAWSAP says that AATIP studied UFOs. In a tweet dated 8 December 2019, Las Vegas journalist George Knapp cited former Senator Harry Reid as recently stating:
"AATIP was my program. One can say whatever, but the truth is it was for only one purpose - to study UFOs."
7. Based on the above, I can see two possibilities. Either BAASS was simultaneously running with the AAWSAP contract, and also conducting its own UAP investigations; or the AAWSAP work did indeed involve researching UAP. On the basis of what I have learned, I suggest that the latter is true, which is contrary to recent statements from Pentagon spokesperson Susan L Gough.
By Keith Basterfield
A while ago, I located a copy of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request log for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) for 2018. This covered requests submitted between 1 October 2017 and 30 September 2018. The 1 October 2018 to 30 September 2019 log, is as of today, not yet posted to the DIA website.
The 2018 log is full of requests for information about the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). Later, when the alternative name, Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) was revealed by Melbourne researcher Paul Dean, individuals started to ask the DIA for information about AAWSAP.
As of today, I am aware of only one final DIA response to the dozens of AATIP/AAWSAP related FOIA requests.
Dr Steven Aftergood, of the Federation of American Scientists, in a blog post titled "More Light on Black programs To Track UFOs" dated 17 January 2019, advised receipt of a DIA response to his FOIA request dated 15 August 2018. He had requested [request 00239] a "copy of the list that was recently transmitted to Congress of all DIA products produced under the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program contract." The DIA provided such a list.
originally posted by: celltypespecific
Now that BIG lue and BLACKVAULT are working together...expect more successfull FOIA reponses!!!
originally posted by: deanbaker
1. The ufo phenomenon is real and has large scale global implications.
2. The ufo phenomenon is actively involved in our development and there are governments and on this planet that know this and are working to combat it (despite senior members of the government condemning study of this topic as demonic).
3. The phenomenon is what ancient people called gods and humanity is a cargo cult.
I’d love to hear you thoughts...
originally posted by: celltypespecific
But if are trying to imply that Lue would be able to provide information leading to better FOIA requests then you should remember that he could have provided the details to anyone else in the past two years as well.
But people want to talk about aliens and it gets lost in the noise...people have already decided what "it" is and are led by that bias so anything else is irrelevant and subsequently ignored.
I bet there’s an abundance of documentation that we’ve never seen that would blow your mind!
It seems Mr Levenda is right on the money, I can’t understate how ahead of the curve these books are! There really isn’t anything comparable in the field.